PDA

View Full Version : FVDI clone from poland

ACDC
21st November, 2016, 12:10 PM
Hi all!

A friend told me about this polish company that cloned the avdi tool, they claim that it is a better clone than what the chinese make. They also offer support for their tools. This is what I'm talking about: http://fvdi.pl/index.php?id_product=12&controller=product
Did any of you ever bought from this company? Is this clone worth the money? I just want to make sure I'm not throwing the money out the window.

chli1976
21st November, 2016, 08:12 PM
Looks intresting

lush29
21st November, 2016, 11:14 PM
Same soft as china clone.

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

Mr BLACK
22nd November, 2016, 10:14 AM
they do not clone fvdi they rework fvdi clone from china ...new nxp mcu ....etc

matip111
23rd November, 2016, 08:05 AM
many function still don't work but in my opinion it is good value for money i tkink is not clone from clone

ACDC
25th November, 2016, 12:52 PM
Thanks for the answers. Guess I'm soon going to see for myself how good they are. Bought one for a friend and one for me yesterday.

chli1976
25th November, 2016, 06:12 PM
Let us know how it works

catala20032004
27th November, 2016, 07:35 PM
please keep us updated. very interesting version

ACDC
9th December, 2016, 04:31 PM
Tested with 2010 Octavia VDO Dashboard with NEC mcu. Reads CS, MAC and PIN fine it seems. Also able to modify odometer value, but first you have to desolder and modify the dump in the dash's eeprom to enter service mode. If you're not doing this in the car or don't have a valid key this is necessary.

gopelhu
10th December, 2016, 07:48 AM
Hi all!

A friend told me about this polish company that cloned the avdi tool, they claim that it is a better clone than what the chinese make. They also offer support for their tools. This is what I'm talking about: http://fvdi.pl/index.php?id_product=12&controller=product
Did any of you ever bought from this company? Is this clone worth the money? I just want to make sure I'm not throwing the money out the window.

Hi,

This poland fvdi is as the same with fvdiobd.com products (chipid, serial, pcb...etc).

They bought some main pcbs and they maked an other box. That is all...............

Regards, G