PDA

View Full Version : Toyota Hilux IMMO Problem ? No communication

jakesman
22nd November, 2016, 08:46 PM
i am having trouble with a Hilux about 2004 petrol , came in not starting , engine was removed and fitted (not by me ) and car was standing about 4 months with battery disconected , not starting security light is flashing with key in and "on" slaped out scan tool B2799 fault , ok so pin 4 to pin 13 should work but when i scan deeper there is no immo box in the system so the pin4 to pin13 will not work , striped out the dash got the IMMO box in hand **it will not go back where it came out*** unplug it and security light go off so it have power the key when i read it there is data from the key ,
so where to go from here ?
the alarm unit also fo not respond to the remote , immo box is "missing" from system no comunication to it , all the fuses that i can find is fine and none is missing , nothing was done to the wiring at other shop they just removed and fit the engine , all wires seems fine not broken or shaved ,
can the key amplifier cause this ? no coms to immo box
the amplifier and immo have earth and power
any help or direction to go in
stealership tell me change ecu , immo box , key amplifer and keys , this is BullSht because of B2799 error

shafo
23rd November, 2016, 05:28 PM
Hi jakes!! Inbox me. I have a Soloution to your headache...or just post pics of your ecu

jakesman
23rd November, 2016, 06:54 PM
here u go
2TR Engine

cyril
23rd November, 2016, 09:16 PM
did u solve it or u still need help ?