PDA

View Full Version : Peugeot - Citroen FAP filter deactivation

Pages : [1] 2 3

worldiagnostic
15th September, 2009, 05:34 AM
Hello all. Anybody met a problem, that could be solved by removing the annoying FAP filter from PSA cars?

Below is all info I have, probably there are people who would like to share knowledge on this matter?

In theory yes you can remove the FAP without any ECU reprogramming and also if required you will be able to restore back the FAP system:
All you have to do is to trick the car system that the FAP it is working OK.

This way you will solve problems like: Risk of FAP blocking, Aditive low... and save some money for this FAP system.

3) tube from FAP injector to fuel tank need to be removed and need to be rerouted in to the FAP tank. This way the FAP injector will still work as it is supposed by car ECU and the EOLYS additive will never get low because it will be injected in the same tank of additive.

2) FAP filter need to be removed or maybe just put a hole in old filter but the hard part come now:

1) You will have to trick the differential pressure sensor to stay in the area of normal filter, this way the engine management will not send a request for regeneration and will work forever OK.

"DIFFERENTIAL PRESSURE SENSOR
The differential pressure sensor constantly measures the difference in pressure between the inlet and outlet of the
catalytic converter/anti-particle filter assembly.
This measurement makes it possible to determine the blockage level of the filter. The sensor consists of:
- an electronic circuit for amplifying the signal,
- a sensitive diaphragm.
The diaphragm is subjected on one side to the catalytic converter inlet pressure (upstream) and on the other side to
the filter oulet pressure (downstream).
The sensor provides a voltage proportional to the differential pressure measured by the diaphragm (?P = upstream
pressure - downstream pressure)."

How you can do this, need to be study and check the value reported by the pressure sensor. Once we have that value it is almost done or maybe another idea it is to find the diameter of the hole needed to be driled in old FAP by experiments and math to match the pressure needed by differential pressure sensor to stay in the area of normal filter .

edit:
As I seen from diagram there are 3 wires to this sensor so it must be:
3 - RED- VCC 5V or constant value.
2 - White - GND
1 - Orange - V from Sensor mesurement (~4.64v I have Risk of filter blocking....
( not is this order )

all you have to do is to check that V from sensor and put a resistor from VCC to that wire.
Resistor it is easy to calculate once we have the normal value from that pin.

this is all, job done, no more FAP problems.

cars
17th September, 2009, 07:27 PM
There is only one small problem in the tank Cerina there 'is not a
indicator for cerina level, so the ECU is a theoretical calculation based on the injection level in the tank.
After a specific number of injections, the ECU thinks it has finished Cerina and turns on the MIL light, in this case, just reset the counters in the engine control unit or ECU FAP this happens every 80000 Km or 120000 Km depending on the model.

PS:The latest PSA cars with FAP second generation have very few problems.

Sorry for my English.

citronel
17th September, 2009, 08:04 PM
nice... that theory was posted by me last year on eurovan2 forum when I bought my C5 1.6HDI FAP and had to solve the FAP problems...
my problems was simple just: FAP washing + Eolys refill and additive computer reset and all was ok.

To be sure that FAP will complete each regeneration properly I developed a device that signal regeneration phase on HDI engines so no more problems:
Sensor Regeneration FAP & Turbo temperature (http://www.phones-direct.ro/public/fapsensor/index-uk.html)

In the meantime I study a different approach of FAP removal:
if anybody with Lexia have access to PSA engines with no FAP: DV6, DW10, DW12 and can make a print of BSI & ECU configuration settings will be great to complete my study.

thx

fckju
17th September, 2009, 08:13 PM
hi,
the bsi et ecu configuration are the same, just FAP present or not.

to analyse the FAP data in ecu and BSI,it's more complicated.

you can take xsara and c5 dw10 without FAP engine RHZ
and 307 engine RHS, there the same ecu but one have FAP and the other have.

there is a mux communication between engine ecu, additive ecu, i don't know how to remove it.

for the moment i clean FAP and put 0 in ecu.

citronel
17th September, 2009, 08:34 PM
As I told, If you have access to PSA engines with or without FAP and Lexia please make a print of ECU & BSI configuration from DV6, DW10, DW12 and send me.
I am on the right way to remove the FAP without simulate it.

thx

worldiagnostic
17th September, 2009, 08:50 PM
This sound interesting. You are doing the correct job I would say ;)
My best regards.

erikfrog
18th September, 2009, 07:41 AM
I have experience with damaged FAP, so I?ve made fake "filter" to break exhaust gas. Because sensor of differential pressure check the difference before and after FAP. Original cerine I?ve changed to fuel. 20 000km and everything OK. No faults.

My question is: How to disable FAP in engine ECU? In BSI I can switch to not present. I have multidiag...

citronel
18th September, 2009, 09:49 AM
I discovered that some parameters in ECU settings refer to NO FAP system; this is why I want to compare few prints of ECU parameters configuration and ECU sw version.

erikfrong what engine do you have ?

erikfrog
18th September, 2009, 11:32 AM
2.0 HDi 110PS year 2004
when I set the FAP in BSI not present, car is running without MIL but in engine ecu are DTC?s. Additive pump etc... but engine ecu still compare pressure before and after FAP and this is the main problem. I think that is only one way use "tunned" software for ECU and turn off in BSI. Remove FAP and thats all :)

TFT
28th September, 2009, 11:47 PM
Hi guys.
I am very interested this theme.
I have read with difficulty that you are working on the elimination of FAP.
I have a 2.0 HDI 136cv.
As with the Peugeot PPS, an option to tell FAP FAP YES or NO.
One person I know has put into NO and nothing happens rarely.
My question is:
What if the PPS is disabled fap, we can empty it without danger to our error?
Thank you.
NOTE: sorry for English. I am Spanish and use a translator.

erikfrog
29th September, 2009, 08:51 AM
You can only disable fap only in BSI. I haven ?t found this option in engine ECU.

TFT
1st October, 2009, 07:10 PM
And so in the bsi not be enough?
An acquaintance is testing inactivated. Spent 2 days with the FAP off flawlessly.
What remains to be tested is pouring to make sure everything goes well.

irome
1st October, 2009, 07:37 PM
thanks i will try cancel fap

erikfrog
1st October, 2009, 09:27 PM
And so in the bsi not be enough?
An acquaintance is testing inactivated. Spent 2 days with the FAP off flawlessly.
What remains to be tested is pouring to make sure everything goes well.
No it isn?t enough because you turn aditive system off. But engine ecu still monitor pressure difference. And then after fill up, damaging or removing filter ecu will work in emergency with 2000rpm and you are at the end.

Kaizu
6th October, 2009, 05:04 PM
No it isn?t enough because you turn aditive system off. But engine ecu still monitor pressure difference. And then after fill up, damaging or removing filter ecu will work in emergency with 2000rpm and you are at the end.

Any ideas is it possible to download different programm to car. I suppose that there is 2.2 hdi motors without fap?

Could that be possible?

erikfrog
6th October, 2009, 08:59 PM
Any ideas is it possible to download different programm to car. I suppose that there is 2.2 hdi motors without fap?

Could that be possible?
Yes it?s possible, I have confirmed this information.

scs-mem
6th October, 2009, 09:37 PM
Ive made emulator for fap in peugeot 206 1600.
This week maybe i will end test.
I hope that all will work perfect.
:-)

citronel
7th October, 2009, 09:12 AM
deleted...

Kaizu
7th October, 2009, 05:02 PM
Yes it?s possible, I have confirmed this information.

Is it possible to do with Peugeot planet? What else is needed?:devil:

citronel
7th October, 2009, 05:34 PM
deleted...

scs-mem
7th October, 2009, 09:48 PM
For proper emulation it is required to synchronizes the output of differential pressure value you send to ECU with engine speed...
and do you signal a drop of value when regeneration phase take place ?
what car sensor signal do you use for variable pressure - Engine RPM... ?

or you are using a fixed value for differential pressure value all the time.

Hi M8,
i made prototype with input of mapl ,rpm and so i emulate original signal.
I think that if work,when ecu will regenerate fap(for distance,)only black smog during regeneration u see.
I not use another sensor ,i just made board with micro and several components.
Ive spent more time in this project but hope that at the end all will be fine.
Friend of mine borrow his car,206 ,for my experiment(no,he not crazy:-))
Tomorrow we made 2 test.
Citronel,ive 1 questiion for you.
7 months ago,ive ordered 1 lexia interface from dealer(genuine,380 euro) and never got nothing,only money to back,
so im looking for buy 1 but i see that genuine is not for sale,and all have chinese interface.
I need 1 because ive problem to diagnostic parameters in this peugeot of friend ,
i must select peugeot edc15 with fap for diagnose ,
so im ask to you, if you know where to buy 1 interface that work without problem and not made me crazy.
Ive contact 1 company in uk that sell chinese lexia,they offer 1 year warrant and full support.,but price is 500 euro around.
From china is possoble to buy for half price,but im not sure if will work...
Which is your interface and where have u bought?
Thanks
scs-mem

citronel
7th October, 2009, 10:59 PM
deleted...

scs-mem
7th October, 2009, 11:31 PM
I sent you PM with details from where I bayed my interface.
what micro are you use ?
atmel or pic ?
Ive reply to you with pm.
Im use picmicro

Kaizu
8th October, 2009, 05:34 PM
you need ECU firmware for NO FAP car for example:
for DV6TED FAP = 9HZ you have to program with DV6TED NOFAP = 9HY firmware.
And after this to reconfigure the ECU & BSI to NOFAP.

Is that Firmware possible to upgrade by Peugeot Planet (actia)?

citronel
12th October, 2009, 10:35 AM
deleted...

erikfrog
12th October, 2009, 11:20 AM
Why so difficult way? When you make an emulator you still need to remove damaged FAP. And when you have it diassembled just 20 minutes to make fake fap. I have now 15 000km with fake fap and any problems.

citronel
12th October, 2009, 11:44 AM
deleted...

erikfrog
12th October, 2009, 09:22 PM
With HDi engines me and also lot of people have bad experiences with fuel consumption. With or without FAP no less than 7,5l/100km....
and it?s quite a lot.

citronel
12th October, 2009, 09:37 PM
deleted...

aprd68
28th December, 2009, 12:14 AM
why do you wat to remove the filter @

Kaizu
28th December, 2009, 08:30 AM
why do you wat to remove the filter @

To avoid extra maintenance costs...

aprd68
28th December, 2009, 05:20 PM
the filter is there for a purpose ie cleaner & greener , the vehicle might not pass the smoke emissions when it is in for its mot, my pollution warning came on in the car this then puts the engine management light on ,eventually the car will go into LIMP mode ie no power, i priced the additive from my local peugeot dealer and it was ?94.00 + vat, you got 4 lts fluid & a filling resevoir so i went to my local car accessory store & bought 20 lts adblue (?14.00) which goes into commercials, i made up a filler as the fluid is gravity fed into the resevoir, filled the res, on to the motorway 50 mph 3rd gear & the filter regenerated itself, took it to a garage , they lobbed it on the computer & they told me it didnt need regenerating, already done, you will need a pit or a ramp to fill the res as it is mounted underneath the car @ the rear passenger area, took me about 1 hr max once i worked out what to do, if anyone needs anymore info then get in touch

rocris
29th December, 2009, 07:56 AM
Hi friends,
now is possible to disable FAP or DPF in a lot of cars...only look this link:

Available modules (http://www.ecusafe.com/html/available_modules.html)

Only need to have good tools to read-write ECU sw.

pablo276
25th January, 2010, 10:55 AM
Hi friends,
now is possible to disable FAP or DPF in a lot of cars...only look this link:

Available modules (http://www.ecusafe.com/html/available_modules.html)

Only need to have good tools to read-write ECU sw.

Anybode use ths soft??

rocris
27th January, 2010, 07:47 PM
I know someone using this soft. I heard also crack is available.

So I'm very interested in a crack. if you can offer please PM.

Thanks.

Put original sw here or send by PM...will work to crack it

jrwildy
18th February, 2010, 06:43 PM
if your peugeot comes up with this fault or diesel addative min level or particle filter blocked as i did with my 807 2.2 hdi i have found a bloke who will deactivate all the anti pollution gubbins and map to give loads ov torque.he has just done mine today after 3 months of limp mode trying all sorts of things to sort it Ecuflash - Engine Tuning - Ecu Remapping - Chip Tuning - Doncaster South Yorkshire (http://www.ecuflash.co.uk/ContactUs.aspx) follow this link and ring andy never again will you have problems .:wink:

branco
19th February, 2010, 07:06 AM
Hello. If you are able to read your ECU ( EDC15, EDC16, EDC17, Siemens SID ) and send me the file, post it here and i will sort it for you for free

EDITED BY ADMIN

here file from peugeot 607 2.2 hdi
can you remove FAP please?

branco
19th February, 2010, 07:11 AM
here demo version for ecu safe
maybe can somebody crack it
enforcer software don't work
regards

kangoodach
20th February, 2010, 12:34 AM
oh jee...

... & bought 20 lts adblue (?14.00) which goes into commercials, i made up a filler ...

AdBlue is = NH3. This is something completely different than the additive used in PSAs FAP to lower the temperature at wich the particles can be burned of...
...good luck
K

mirceas58
27th February, 2010, 07:00 PM
I sent you PM with details from where I bayed my interface.
what micro are you use ?
atmel or pic ?
Can you tell me also the information from were you buy your interface.tanks

KILL_THE_IMMO
2nd March, 2010, 11:32 AM
thank u my friend

PeterOBD
4th March, 2010, 10:01 AM
Hello,
many thanks for Your great deal :)
possible for MM6F too? /fiat multijet/
PeterOBD

fronzethenight
15th March, 2010, 12:45 AM
hi steich,

i have a peugeot 307 2.0hdi with fap and adblue addition... you can remove fap in software?

i attached original file.

thanks

Nicowico
16th March, 2010, 10:57 PM
Suppose I want to flash my Peugeot 2.2 HDI 15C ecu with a file that removes all the Fab stuff, but it fails and I can't start the engine again. How can I recover the ecu again?

paulyd2k
17th March, 2010, 07:54 PM
hi, you always read your ecu and make a back-up first, so you always have it to re-flash if any problems, i`m interested in this post because i have this problem at present, it`s a pain thx paulyd2k

Nicowico
17th March, 2010, 10:38 PM
Is it always possible to reflash your ecu with the original file if you first have flashed and damaged it with a bad file?

paulyd2k
18th March, 2010, 05:06 PM
yes m8, it`s possible to flash many times, p

straki007
4th April, 2010, 06:25 PM
Number ECU. SW and HW

fred178383
4th April, 2010, 07:50 PM
Nice work!
Thanks!

npepo
6th April, 2010, 11:53 AM
Hello. If you are able to read your ECU ( EDC15, EDC16, EDC17, Siemens SID ) and send me the file, post it here and i will sort it for you for free

EDITED BY ADMIN

Hello Steich,
My Peugeot 406 2.2HDI Coupe (EDC15) needs a FAP filter deactivation as I do not want to invest more money into it. I went to an official garage with it but the money they asked for was horrible. So I was searching for other solution for my problem. I found your post and I kindly ask you if you could do this for me. I would be thankful and maybe I could help you with other issues. The dump from the car is attached.
Thank you very much for your time.
Peter

del635
6th April, 2010, 09:24 PM
HELLO, any chance anybody could post a few ecu bins with and without dpf using ecusafe so we can see how its done manually?

kevfield
6th April, 2010, 09:40 PM
Yes that would be good but i dont think anyone would want to do it

ULYSSE77731
7th April, 2010, 10:03 PM
hello all you really looking for complications.
If the FAP is the vehicle that it is necessary and essential for proper functioning.
If the vehicle is often the city or short journeys to buy a vehicle fuel.
On the highway paf describes himself alone just push the regimes when the engine is hot
and paf is like a filter or air filter gas oil ca s'entretien is all.
Otherwise you have to buy a bike

Nicowico
8th April, 2010, 10:06 AM
hello all you really looking for complications.
If the FAP is the vehicle that it is necessary and essential for proper functioning.
If the vehicle is often the city or short journeys to buy a vehicle fuel.
On the highway paf describes himself alone just push the regimes when the engine is hot
and paf is like a filter or air filter gas oil ca s'entretien is all.
Otherwise you have to buy a bike

But it is NOT necessary and essential for proper functioning, because there are in some countries cars with the same engine with and without FAP. It only costs extra fuel, costs for additive, costs for cleaning and sometimes a lot of strange fault warnings.

Nicowico
15th April, 2010, 01:16 PM
Well, read my Peugeot 2.2 HDI EDC15 ecu with Galletto. Send the file to Steich and next day I got back the modded file. Knocked empty the fap and cat and flashed the modded file with Galletto and YES, IT WORKS. No more warnings and the turbo comes in a little bit earlier. Sound of the exhaust is the same as with a filled cat and fap.:top:

del635
15th April, 2010, 02:23 PM
Well, read my Peugeot 2.2 HDI EDC15 ecu with Galletto. Send the file to Steich and next day I got back the modded file. Knocked empty the fap and cat and flashed the modded file with Galletto and YES, IT WORKS. No more warnings and the turbo comes in a little bit earlier. Sound of the exhaust is the same as with a filled cat and fap.:top:
Would steich mind if you posted the 2 files?

Nicowico
15th April, 2010, 03:26 PM
I don't know. The files are mine. There's no copyright on them.

branco
15th April, 2010, 04:07 PM
hi
can you send the ? filesplease?
just to compare

del635
15th April, 2010, 05:20 PM
Can you upload them please?

ayman47
15th April, 2010, 09:23 PM
hi I need pin code peugeot 307 diesel vin vf33hghyb55023341

racin-snake
15th April, 2010, 11:01 PM
well pop it in the correct subject post mate?

tato10
15th April, 2010, 11:05 PM
Posts Hello friends I need a code thank you very much 307 the vin is 5s024758

ristvan82
25th April, 2010, 01:11 PM

EDITED BY ADMIN

Hi! Could you modify this file, please.

btr
10th May, 2010, 11:17 AM

EDITED BY ADMIN
hi steich,

peugeot 307 2.0hdi,please remove fap in software

i attached original file.

thanks

benz22
10th May, 2010, 03:25 PM
Originally Posted by steich http://www.digital-kaos.co.uk/forums/images/styles/digital/buttons/viewpost.gif (http://www.digital-kaos.co.uk/forums/f68/peugeot-citroen-fap-filter-deactivation-56061/index3.html#post442316)

EDITED BY ADMIN

here file from peugeot 307 1.6 hdi

plagu
11th May, 2010, 08:43 AM
Here's Peugeot 407 HDI136 original file, can some one remove fap?

stb
12th May, 2010, 10:03 PM
Originally Posted by steich http://www.digital-kaos.co.uk/forums/images/styles/digital/buttons/viewpost.gif (http://www.digital-kaos.co.uk/forums/f68/peugeot-citroen-fap-filter-deactivation-56061/index3.html#post442316)

EDITED BY ADMIN

here file from peugeot 307 1.6 hdi

I want to buy software for removing DPF/FAP. Can anybody offer this software?

Thanx for answers in advance

Standa

jared_poe
13th May, 2010, 07:31 PM
Hi, I have an Alfa Romeo 159 150cv, you can remove the FAP?

Fizikas
14th May, 2010, 11:51 AM
Hi all,
do anyone has ECU file with FAP removed for Peugeot 307 2.0 HDI?
Could someone share it?
Thanks

sa80libero
20th May, 2010, 02:59 PM
vi allego il file ory per la rimozione del fap e possibile?

grazie di cuore.

fodortms
31st May, 2010, 09:41 AM
Hi!
Can you removing FAP system from my dump? Please!
VIN:VF33CHRHSB82348332
Thank You very much!
Regards Tom

woodywoodpecker
1st June, 2010, 12:32 PM

EDITED BY ADMIN
steich
Hi steich just wondered if you could give me a step by step for how to save the ecu file using lexia 3 on citroen c5 mk1 2.2 hdi, where do i need to go in the bsi menus?? so you could remove the fap out of the file me, or anyone else who knows how to do this so i can send the saved file to steich. Any help and advice much appreciated.
Thanks.

Nicowico
1st June, 2010, 02:46 PM
I don't know if that is possible with Lexia. I did it with interface and software Galletto.

woodywoodpecker
1st June, 2010, 03:45 PM
I don't know if that is possible with Lexia. I did it with interface and software Galletto.

Nicowico
ok thanks for your reply i am not sure myself, someone with more knowledge may know if this is possible with lexia 3, please reply with the steps on how to save the ecu file if you know how to do it or if it can't be done.
thanks.

BINOCKAOS
17th June, 2010, 11:22 AM
Hi!
need removing FAP system from my dump Bosch edc16? Please!
Audi 2.0 EDC16 0281011364-1037369819.original ECU FAP

Thank You very much!
Regards

cdogar
19th June, 2010, 10:45 PM
did any one get it through to remove the FAP in software?

Is it working?

Nicowico
20th June, 2010, 11:36 AM
Yes, I did with my Peugeot 2.2 HDI EDC15 ecu and it works.
Ecu read with Galetto, file modified, and flashed back with Galetto. Removed the fap. Turbo comes in earlier and quicker and I drive 100 km. more with a tank. I'm happy with it.

zecas
20th June, 2010, 12:54 PM
Hi
what happend to this link
http://www.digital-kaos.co.uk/forums/f104/i-have-ecusafe-crack-121684/

i did no safe the file :(

ad_rem
23rd June, 2010, 06:29 PM
Hi,
I'm a newbie here and have a peugeot 406 2.2HDI Coupe 2003 that needs a FAP filter deactivation and I'm not allowed to add attachments to my posts. Can someone help me or tell me why this is?
Thanks,
Adam

PremierD
23rd June, 2010, 06:33 PM
Hi,
I'm a newbie here and have a peugeot 406 2.2HDI Coupe 2003 that needs a FAP filter deactivation and I'm not allowed to add attachments to my posts. Can someone help me or tell me why this is?
Thanks,
Adam

Thats an easy one mate ... you ain't been a member for long enough.....

ad_rem
23rd June, 2010, 06:54 PM
After doing some reading I realised, thanks for the quick response though.

I have a Peugeot 406 2.2HDI Coupe 2003 (EDC15) needs a FAP filter deactivation can it be done please?
Thanks for the help.

woodywoodpecker
24th June, 2010, 11:03 AM
Hi does anyone know the voltage from the pressure sensor back to the ecu i have checked the 3 wires and get a constant 4.65 volt from the orange wire, white must be earth and i get 0.6 volt from green wire to ecu with engine running, can anyone confirm that 0.6 volts sounds about right if this is correct i am thinking all i need to do is pull off the wiring plug and bridge the orange wire with a correct value resistor to the green wire to keep it at 0.6 volts for the ecu. Then i can remove the guts out of the fap with no errors being shown on computer, any advice sugestions appreciated.
thanks.

MAXIMUS1000
24th June, 2010, 09:01 PM
After doing some reading I realised, thanks for the quick response though.

I have a Peugeot 406 2.2HDI Coupe 2003 (EDC15) needs a FAP filter deactivation can it be done please?
Thanks for the help.

your file is ready...check PM

MAXIMUS1000
24th June, 2010, 09:29 PM
Hi!
need removing FAP system from my dump Bosch edc16? Please!
Audi 2.0 EDC16 0281011364-1037369819.original ECU FAP

Thank You very much!
Regards

woodywoodpecker
25th June, 2010, 09:33 AM
Hi maximus1000 just wondered if you would remove the fap from my car citroen 2.2 hdi edc15 here is the file and many thanks if you can do this for me.

woodywoodpecker
25th June, 2010, 01:53 PM
Hi maximus1000 just wondered if you would remove the fap from my car citroen 2.2 hdi edc15 here is the file and many thanks if you can do this for me.

Drakov just want to say a massive thanks to you for helping me much appreciated you are a top man, thanks again.:proud:

TFT
27th June, 2010, 01:32 AM
Hi buddies.

For months I am looking for information on this topic.

And I am beaten.

To this day, the most viable and reliable option would be to empty the filter and deceive the differential pressure sensor, putting a stop valve to shut off air pressure tube at the end of the filter.

This would always be in the normal range of differential pressure, and not regenerate.

I heard that this can now be done with software.
I have read that he had a friend who offered to do it. It does not?

Greetings.

Claudiu_dar
27th June, 2010, 10:48 AM
here is my frend

woodywoodpecker
27th June, 2010, 12:15 PM
here is my frend

Claudiu_dar thankyou very much for sending me the file, drakov has already done this for me but many thanks to you for taking the time to help me and other members of this great forum.

Vadio-by
28th June, 2010, 07:54 PM
Hi my friends!
Help me! Please help my car (C5/2,2 HDI/ EDC15c2) work without FAP filter.
Firmware file read from Galetto in attachments. Thanks.

citronel
28th June, 2010, 08:28 PM
deleted...

dieselnutjob
30th June, 2010, 09:41 PM
Hello
Can anyone disable FAP for this ECU please?
It is from a year 2000 Peugeot 607 HDI 2.2 with automatic transmission
I used a KWP2000 program made by Cartech but it appears to be the same format as the files that other people have posted
thanks, Philip

citronel
30th June, 2010, 10:09 PM
here it is without FAP.
I processed as ECU BOSCH EDC15,

try it and let me know if all it is ok.

redline140
2nd July, 2010, 12:55 AM
Hello
Can anyone disable FAP for this Alfa 159 ECU please?
It is from a year 2008 Alfa 159 1.9JTDm
I used a CMD program

Vadio-by
2nd July, 2010, 08:12 AM
Wonderful! It is really functioning! Citronel many thanks! Would you be so kind to update one more file, form my brother s car. Sorry for my importunity.

branco
2nd July, 2010, 08:38 AM
Wonderful! It is really functioning! Citronel many thanks! Would you be so kind to update one more file, form my brother s car. Sorry for my importunity.

here it is

citronel
2nd July, 2010, 09:03 AM
Hello
Can anyone disable FAP for this Alfa 159 ECU please?
It is from a year 2008 Alfa 159 1.9JTDm
I used a CMD program

here you have it, test it and let us know if is ok.

redline140
2nd July, 2010, 01:39 PM
many thanks citronel (http://www.digital-kaos.co.uk/forums/members/65918-citronel/),
i will test and send feedback

straki007
5th July, 2010, 09:29 AM
Good day. Manage to get off on too FAP Peugeot 407 2.0 HDI with a unit of Siemens SID 803??

straki007
5th July, 2010, 12:41 PM
Huge thanks for citronella FAP disable my darling.

vladacalibra
6th July, 2010, 01:41 PM
Please remove fap in my ecu ksara pikaso 1.6hdi 2005 edc16 :(Thanks

branco
6th July, 2010, 07:28 PM
here it is

elpit
9th July, 2010, 08:08 PM
Someone can help me ... please .... I have just read the ECU with the galleto, have used the ECUSAFE and if someone can check that the file is correct . thanks

TFT
12th July, 2010, 02:36 AM
Citronel. You use Ecusafe to disable the fap?

I'm going to empty it and deceive the pressure sensor output fap.

tuningschool
13th July, 2010, 03:47 PM
Citronel. You use Ecusafe to disable the fap?

I'm going to empty it and deceive the pressure sensor output fap.

do not remove sensor
After deactivatin ok, we can check again file to be sure if possible remove!

TFT
13th July, 2010, 06:08 PM
Thanks tuning.

I need to know is whether I can disable the ecusafe my fap.

I've got a mapping similar to mine, and tried the program.
But I have no certainty that it works.

For the moment, as I said, pour the fap and deceive the differential pressure sensor.

macbillel
14th July, 2010, 12:04 PM
i need fap desactive for my 607 2.2 hdi the dump is

TFT
15th July, 2010, 12:02 AM
Citro, you can answer the question posed in my last post?

I have the ecusafe and not if that works. I only need the cable for the Galletto. Soon I will.

One question: If you disable the egr fap and then we can enter pp2000 same with you?

Thank you.

citronel
15th July, 2010, 05:56 AM
yes use that prog. to disable fap.
No idea with egr,
Idon't understand lat question.

p.s.
I am abroad and I don't have internet all the time... I need to find a hotspot to check messages.

TFT
15th July, 2010, 02:08 PM
Thanks for your time citro.

The last question was:
if you disable the egr or fap electronically, there will be no problems entering the pp2000?

I mean, not been deprogrammed by plugging the pp2000.

Then the ecusafe work.
I am waiting to receive the cable for the Galletto.

Thanks again.

elpit
15th July, 2010, 06:17 PM
Someone can help me ... please .... I have just read the ECU with the galleto, have used the ECUSAFE and if someone can check that the file is correct . thanks

please,,,someone can checked it,,,i compared with other dumps and don?t is the same graph.....thanks

TFT
15th July, 2010, 08:43 PM
Elpit. I'm still in forocoches.

Citro has commented that with the ecusafe smoothly.

Galletto you used to read the map?

I have a question for Citro?n. Sorry to be heavy.
By revoking the FAP will also invalidate the additives?

albematty
16th July, 2010, 06:52 PM
i need fap desactive for my 607 2.2 hdi the dump is
Hi macbillel try this and let me know how it work..

macbillel
17th July, 2010, 12:25 PM
hello albematty the fille is good but if you can give me this fille and augment the puissence ship tuning think you friend

Fun Break
17th July, 2010, 06:30 PM
Suppose I want to flash my Peugeot 2.2 HDI 15C ecu with a file that removes all the Fab stuff, but it fails and I can't start the engine again. How can I recover the ecu again?

How do you de a flash backup from the ecu.

sorry for my bad english.

Greeting, Fun Break

Nicowico
17th July, 2010, 06:52 PM
You can make a Ecu backup with Galletto. You need it also to flash the modified(no fap) file.

willow2u
18th July, 2010, 08:12 PM
hi guys can anyone de fap this file cheers in advance hopefully25180

woodywoodpecker
18th July, 2010, 10:42 PM
hi guys can anyone de fap this file cheers in advance hopefully25180

Here you go mate try this and report back.

albematty
19th July, 2010, 01:16 PM
hello albematty the fille is good but if you can give me this fille and augment the puissence ship tuning think you friend
I'm sorry, but i've not understand.. What does it mean "augment the puissence"?

willow2u
19th July, 2010, 03:14 PM
big thanks to woody file did the trick got a bit scary when first run aborted after 17% and for 20 mins it wouldnt load a thing finally put original map back in then after leaving ign on for about 15mins it made a pass straight through job done excellent thanx once again

guardauto
19th July, 2010, 08:39 PM
Hello,
citroen C8 2.0hdi, please deactivation fap

guardauto
19th July, 2010, 08:50 PM
Hello,

woodywoodpecker
20th July, 2010, 12:24 AM
Hello,

Here you go mate

SadCriss
22nd July, 2010, 09:47 AM
Hello,
I hawe a problem whit Iveco Daily.Alwais hawe problem whit the filter.Is it posible to remove filter to Iveco too?
It hawe the 2.5 liter engine whit Bosch sistem.
What do I need to read out from it to make it?or is it posible to make it?Some one say for iveco can not do it.

Best Regards

del635
29th July, 2010, 08:27 PM
What do we do with the sensors on edc15c psa? put a straight pipe in in place of the fap, do they need to go back into the exhaust or cable tie them away or just throw in bin?

Nicowico
30th July, 2010, 08:39 AM
You don't need the sensors anymore, so tie them away or whatever.

del635
30th July, 2010, 06:39 PM
This forum is the schnizzzzz
Ecusafe works 100% for edc15 psa.

barti122
4th August, 2010, 09:01 AM
Not work with simens SID803 peugeot 307 2.0HDI 16V RHR

macbillel
7th August, 2010, 05:48 PM
help me to desactivate the fap for my 307 2.0hdi the jump is

robmcc
7th August, 2010, 06:02 PM
i think there i a newer software update

badisan
7th August, 2010, 06:29 PM
Here you go Macbillel.. (http://www.digital-kaos.co.uk/forums/members/68680-macbillel/)

slar
11th August, 2010, 08:29 PM
can u help me deactivate a Fap filter on peugeot 607

rtvservis
21st August, 2010, 01:59 PM
http://www.digital-kaos.co.uk/forums/f152/simulation-peugoet-citroen-fap-presur-senzor-easy-chip-100-tested-lotof-car-155975/#post736633

16 valvulas
4th September, 2010, 10:11 AM
I am working on this ,when you put the car on contact the voltage is 2.4v that is a logic value and if you put the scanner this value is aprox 1000 mb ,I think the car is comparing with the map sensor that is in the intercooler.
Map sense in contact atmosferic pressure and with this the car compare if its a wrong sensor,I think you have to make a circuit that in contact put a resistance like the same as getting atmosferic pressure like signal 2,4 an
then put other resistance to get voltage 3,6 .
I think wit a inversor relay you can do this.
Good luck

Hello all. Anybody met a problem, that could be solved by removing the annoying FAP filter from PSA cars?

Below is all info I have, probably there are people who would like to share knowledge on this matter?

In theory yes you can remove the FAP without any ECU reprogramming and also if required you will be able to restore back the FAP system:
All you have to do is to trick the car system that the FAP it is working OK.

This way you will solve problems like: Risk of FAP blocking, Aditive low... and save some money for this FAP system.

3) tube from FAP injector to fuel tank need to be removed and need to be rerouted in to the FAP tank. This way the FAP injector will still work as it is supposed by car ECU and the EOLYS additive will never get low because it will be injected in the same tank of additive.

2) FAP filter need to be removed or maybe just put a hole in old filter but the hard part come now:

1) You will have to trick the differential pressure sensor to stay in the area of normal filter, this way the engine management will not send a request for regeneration and will work forever OK.

"DIFFERENTIAL PRESSURE SENSOR
The differential pressure sensor constantly measures the difference in pressure between the inlet and outlet of the
catalytic converter/anti-particle filter assembly.
This measurement makes it possible to determine the blockage level of the filter. The sensor consists of:
- an electronic circuit for amplifying the signal,
- a sensitive diaphragm.
The diaphragm is subjected on one side to the catalytic converter inlet pressure (upstream) and on the other side to
the filter oulet pressure (downstream).
The sensor provides a voltage proportional to the differential pressure measured by the diaphragm (?P = upstream
pressure - downstream pressure)."

How you can do this, need to be study and check the value reported by the pressure sensor. Once we have that value it is almost done or maybe another idea it is to find the diameter of the hole needed to be driled in old FAP by experiments and math to match the pressure needed by differential pressure sensor to stay in the area of normal filter .

edit:
As I seen from diagram there are 3 wires to this sensor so it must be:
3 - RED- VCC 5V or constant value.
2 - White - GND
1 - Orange - V from Sensor mesurement (~4.64v I have Risk of filter blocking....
( not is this order )

all you have to do is to check that V from sensor and put a resistor from VCC to that wire.
Resistor it is easy to calculate once we have the normal value from that pin.

this is all, job done, no more FAP problems.

16 valvulas
4th September, 2010, 10:19 AM
Do you try to change all the eeprom 29f400 of an old 15c2 and put this to a a ecu with fap and configurate the bsi without fap what happen.

hi,
the bsi et ecu configuration are the same, just FAP present or not.

to analyse the FAP data in ecu and BSI,it's more complicated.

you can take xsara and c5 dw10 without FAP engine RHZ
and 307 engine RHS, there the same ecu but one have FAP and the other have.

there is a mux communication between engine ecu, additive ecu, i don't know how to remove it.

for the moment i clean FAP and put 0 in ecu.

ggabo71
7th September, 2010, 09:12 PM
Here you go Macbillel..

help me

I have peugeot 607 2.2hdi with FAP. here is the ORIG file. Please make me the deactivation FAP

emiliogsm
7th September, 2010, 11:54 PM
help me

I have peugeot 607 2.2hdi with FAP. here is the ORIG file. Please make me the deactivation FAP

try it .
br

dobromirski
8th September, 2010, 01:36 PM
I got through six holes 12 mm in FAP and now I have no problems, but I want it removed so I can do chip tuning of the car. I tried by ECU Safe, but does not recognize the ECU MAP. The car is - Citroen C4 138 FAP SID803.

pawliukazz
8th September, 2010, 01:57 PM
I got through six holes 12 mm in FAP and now I have no problems, but I want it removed so I can do chip tuning of the car. I tried by ECU Safe, but does not recognize the ECU MAP. The car is - Citroen C4 138 FAP SID803.
Post the dump so we can help you :)

kmike84
12th September, 2010, 01:05 PM
Hello,

can someone please make dpf off on this dump?
Peugeot 407, Siemens Sid803
Ecusafe 1.9.1.6 an 1.9.3.0 cant make dpf off on this car :(

Please help!

Thanks in advance!

Br,
Mike

woodywoodpecker
12th September, 2010, 09:12 PM
Hello,

can someone please make dpf off on this dump?
Peugeot 407, Siemens Sid803
Ecusafe 1.9.1.6 an 1.9.3.0 cant make dpf off on this car :(

Please help!

Thanks in advance!

Br,
Mike

Here you go mate.

kmike84
13th September, 2010, 06:19 AM
Here you go mate.

Dear woodywoodpecker,

did You make the file with ecusafe? It does not work... I think ecusafe messes up PSA group siemens sid ecus. DTC remains and it does not matter if I connect the pressure sensor or not.

BR,
Mike

woodywoodpecker
14th September, 2010, 07:05 PM
Dear woodywoodpecker,

did You make the file with ecusafe? It does not work... I think ecusafe messes up PSA group siemens sid ecus. DTC remains and it does not matter if I connect the pressure sensor or not.

BR,
Mike

Mike yes i used ecusafe and it deff said dpf was removed from your file, i don't know what the problem is then sorry i can't help you further mate.

straki007
14th September, 2010, 09:00 PM
It would be off here FAP?? It's a Peugeot 407 2.0 HDI SID 803.Thank you

pawliukazz
14th September, 2010, 09:22 PM
It would be off here FAP?? It's a Peugeot 407 2.0 HDI SID 803.Thank you

Fap removed, Pass in PM...

kmike84
14th September, 2010, 10:18 PM
Mike yes i used ecusafe and it deff said dpf was removed from your file, i don't know what the problem is then sorry i can't help you further mate.

This siemens is making me crazy. I have flashed a Citroen C5 flash wich never had dpf to the peugeot. The ecu still has the dtc and the displays in the car, that the filter is faulty... I even disabled dpf in the bsi...

Br,
Mike

kautuvera
20th September, 2010, 02:41 AM
Please make me the deactivation FAP peugeot 405 1.8HDI ecu sagem s2000 10

zanovo
22nd September, 2010, 09:54 AM
Hello!
Please help me to delete Fap Filter on Peugeot 807 2003 engine RHT 2.0L .
Thanks

pawliukazz
22nd September, 2010, 12:08 PM
Hello!
Please help me to delete Fap Filter on Peugeot 807 2003 engine RHT 2.0L .
Thanks

Try this one

Pass in PM

Cheers!

branco
22nd September, 2010, 09:13 PM
try this one and no pass
regards

benyy
26th September, 2010, 02:23 PM
Hello. Anyone can delete the two files FAP? (One is the original one and the other is modified) Thank you

gtbmgq
26th September, 2010, 02:38 PM

chipcar cordoba
28th September, 2010, 11:48 AM
Hi I've put in a post but I have answered this is a Volvo with FAP psa and SID803 ECU, could do something with it? I have problems and want to cancel FAP ... thanks ...

highline
19th October, 2010, 09:43 PM
Hello
Can someone please help me with my Peugeot 807 2.2HDI and I make out the DPF,
highline

joubliss
19th October, 2010, 10:31 PM
Hello
Can someone please help me with my Peugeot 807 2.2HDI and I make out the DPF,
highline

try this, its urs with no fap

bazare
20th October, 2010, 09:34 PM
807 file is moded using ecusafe?

joubliss
21st October, 2010, 11:12 AM
807 file is moded using ecusafe?

yes m8, u can use search button to find it here...

tibor8475
21st October, 2010, 07:22 PM
Please remove the FAP filter?
Peugeot 307 2.0 HDI FAP 0281011081
thank you

sidoski
21st October, 2010, 07:35 PM
HI
CAN YOU REMOVE THE FAP PLEASE FOR THIS FILE

pequenograndemo
23rd October, 2010, 05:00 PM
donde puedo comprar el comunicador de peugeot

pequenograndemo
23rd October, 2010, 05:02 PM
como se puede activar el regulador de velocidad en el 307 136 cv

joubliss
23rd October, 2010, 07:34 PM
Please remove the FAP filter?
Peugeot 307 2.0 HDI FAP 0281011081
thank you

try this, and report

Job

joubliss
23rd October, 2010, 07:36 PM
HI

try this, and report

Job

yas200979
27th October, 2010, 10:37 PM
Hello
Can someone please help me with my Peugeot 307 2.0HDI 2004, siemens and I make out the DPF, THANKS.

mkosek
27th October, 2010, 10:39 PM
But engine ecu still monitor pressure difference. And then after fill up, damaging or removing filter ecu will work in emergency with 2000rpm and you are at the end.

batpepi
27th October, 2010, 11:57 PM
i have same problem with ecusafe,it don`t work on SID803 and can`t get support from then,i write several mails and nothing.Anyone make this successful on 307 136hp?

P2XA
30th October, 2010, 07:33 PM
i have same problem with ecusafe,it don`t work on SID803 and can`t get support from then,i write several mails and nothing.Anyone make this successful on 307 136hp?

( no addys to be posted )

P2XA
30th October, 2010, 10:56 PM
HI
Take this and test

batpepi
31st October, 2010, 07:41 AM
mail sent
thanks advance

macbillel
31st October, 2010, 03:06 PM
help me for my 607 2.2 hdi fap to desable the fap the dump is

nick76_1
1st November, 2010, 12:55 AM
help me for my 607 hdi
help me for my 607 2.2 hdi fap to desable the fap the dump is

here is file no fap

hackero
5th November, 2010, 12:10 AM
Fap removed, Pass in PM...
please pass to the file peugeot 407 fap off
thanks

jaca4591
5th November, 2010, 10:56 PM
Hi. I need dpf remove. I modified with ECUsafe but now i have antipollution fault and esp asr not work. Before only additiv problem. This is Citroen C5 2002 2.0 HDI edc15. the original file attached. Thanks for help

Sigius
7th November, 2010, 10:59 AM
Is necessary to remove FAP filter from the car after modified file writing to ECU ?
We have updated file with EcuSafe for Citroen C5 2.2 HDI edc15 and have got no rezults . Problem still persists. Still no power and engine lamp is still on.

pawliukazz
14th November, 2010, 11:20 AM
Is necessary to remove FAP filter from the car after modified file writing to ECU ?
We have updated file with EcuSafe for Citroen C5 2.2 HDI edc15 and have got no rezults . Problem still persists. Still no power and engine lamp is still on.
you must remofe fap filter itself ftom the car...

Nicowico
14th November, 2010, 04:56 PM
you must remofe fap filter itself ftom the car...

and reset the faultcodes.

solar
18th November, 2010, 10:02 PM
so to do DPF i need to remove fap filter itself(or drill couple big holes?),disconnect sensors,read ecu,write back modified file,reset fault codes....job done?
i try to do 607 2.2 edc15 with out removing filter(leave sensors too) and after 30miles my problem back.

barbos
20th November, 2010, 06:43 PM
Hi. Please help with FAP
C5 2.2 2001
Thanks.

exorcistaecu
20th November, 2010, 11:12 PM
help remove fap 307 hdi 2000/110cv ecu bosch ed15:
file orig read galletto:

pawliukazz
21st November, 2010, 07:58 PM
help remove fap 307 hdi 2000/110cv ecu bosch ed15:
file orig read galletto:

Here's your file without fap :top:

pawliukazz
21st November, 2010, 08:00 PM
Hi. Please help with FAP
C5 2.2 2001
Thanks.
What's the ecu? System?

exorcistaecu
21st November, 2010, 08:30 PM
Here's your file without fap :top:

Thank you also modify this file if you do not ask too much ed15 bosh
pass: ecusafe

barbos
22nd November, 2010, 12:42 PM
What's the ecu? System?

EDC15C2 - C5 2.2 2001

don007
1st December, 2010, 07:21 PM
hi can someone help how to reseting the Eoyls counter useing Peugeot Planet a 307 hdi 1.4 peugeot plz

aidyk
3rd December, 2010, 09:01 PM
hi
i had customer ask me can i dpf off his 406hdi taxi

regards

zoombull
4th December, 2010, 02:20 AM
:)
Thanks!!!!!!!!!!

canikey
4th December, 2010, 05:08 PM
YOU CAN TAKE AUT FAB FILTER WHITH ECU SAFE

bokilee
5th December, 2010, 01:45 PM
Hi My Friends...I need help on removing FAP filter on Citroen C8.
Car:
C8 2.0HDI, Year 2003, 79KW, Engine RHM

ECU is
Siemens
S118047540 C
BVA_AL4_CEMO
BVA

Flash 29F200

Best regards,
bokilee

don007
5th December, 2010, 04:24 PM
YOU CAN TAKE AUT FAB FILTER WHITH ECU SAFE
do u have the software on link i can dwonload from what cable can i use?

spiria
6th December, 2010, 04:22 PM
2 aidyk try this

workas
7th December, 2010, 09:50 AM
Hi ,one question ,i have peugeot 807 2.2HDI ,i found n this topic same ECU like mine maded without FAP,and with FAP .I
maded correction of my Flash in Lines :061120 till0 61150 ,but car refuses to start?Where is the problem ,or for same bosch nomber it doesent works ? Mine Bosch NR 0 281 011 133.Attaching 2 dumps original and corrected by me .Please help with this .

worldiagnostic
7th December, 2010, 11:06 AM
Hi ,one question ,i have peugeot 807 2.2HDI ,i found n this topic same ECU like mine maded without FAP,and with FAP .I
maded correction of my Flash in Lines :061120 till0 61150 ,but car refuses to start?Where is the problem ,or for same bosch nomber it doesent works ? Mine Bosch NR 0 281 011 133.Attaching 2 dumps original and corrected by me .Please help with this .

Oh my god.. I hope this is is not customers cars :)
You shouldn't try learning to do such things for free, because if not first, then at least second "tuner" will just play with your cars. My honest advice.

woodywoodpecker
7th December, 2010, 11:18 AM

Hi mate try this write it back to your car and report back.

johncooper85
7th December, 2010, 11:25 AM
hi to everybody,

I have mappata my miniskirt cooper d year 2007 1,6 110 cv fap bosch edc16 + c35 and I possess ecusafe to eliminate the alone fap that I don't know as settarlo however I post you the file gold and my modified file however without still past on ecusafe...

does someone succeed in helping me?

thanks to everybody

workas
7th December, 2010, 11:41 AM
Oh my god.. I hope this is is not customers cars :)
You shouldn't try learning to do such things for free, because if not first, then at least second "tuner" will just play with your cars. My honest advice.

No its my mothers car :) i will never play with customers car :) But thanks for advice :)

workas
7th December, 2010, 02:32 PM
Hi mate try this write it back to your car and report back.
Thanks ,working fine ,just when i connected Peugeot planet in live data showing Diesel particule filter clogged

macbillel
7th December, 2010, 05:34 PM
help me to delette fap to my citroen c5 2.2 hdi the dump is

grinovsky
7th December, 2010, 06:42 PM
hi
try and repport

johncooper85
9th December, 2010, 10:52 AM
Does someone succeed in helping me????????

I have discovered that phase injection on ecm2001 asettare the valve EGR someone goes he/she knows whether to definitely do for chiudrlo....

thanks

johncooper85
9th December, 2010, 11:14 AM
Does someone succeed in helping me????????

Have I discovered that the phase injection on ecm2001 goes to alone EGR to modify the valve that I don't know how to touch the points on the map someone he/she succeeds in helping me?????

you excuse for mine bad English

johncooper85
9th December, 2010, 03:57 PM
anybody that helps me???

johncooper85
10th December, 2010, 01:58 PM
thanks of the help

kautuvera
14th December, 2010, 03:04 AM
Please make me the deactivation FAP peugeot 206 1.6HDI ECU BOSCH ME7.4.4

Best Regards

soundnavigator
14th December, 2010, 09:37 AM
... 1.6 HDI with ME 7.4.4 ... this is a very strange hybrid ... :rofl:

ktronic95
14th December, 2010, 02:26 PM
recommend a good umul otherwise total exclusion from the ECU

ipejasinovic
14th December, 2010, 04:03 PM
Please make me the deactivation FAP peugeot 206 1.6HDI ECU BOSCH ME7.4.4

Best Regards
Something is wrong here: HDI or ME! Choose one of them. You can't have them both in same sentence!

kautuvera
15th December, 2010, 06:52 AM
peugeot 206 1.6 ECU BOSCH ME7.4.4

OK ?

soundnavigator
15th December, 2010, 08:03 AM
OK, but there is no FAP !

Best regards.

kidcit
15th December, 2010, 11:27 PM
FAP removed about 7 to 8000 miles ago. used ecu-safe to re program the ECU . all seems fiIe so far but i have this small issue.
Now almost every day the radiator fan is drived on at hi speed
I have a suspicion that this is associated with the regen process. it happens when I drive on the motorway which is every day.

can anyone offer any advise

soundnavigator
16th December, 2010, 09:02 AM
For what car ?

kidcit
17th December, 2010, 10:32 PM
FAP removed about 7 to 8000 miles ago. used ecu-safe to re program the ECU . all seems fiIe so far but i have this small issue.
Now almost every day the radiator fan is drived on at hi speed
I have a suspicion that this is associated with the regen process. it happens when I drive on the motorway which is every day.

can anyone offer any advise

for waht car.

Citroen C5 year 05 engine 1.6 hdi

jajo0
18th December, 2010, 11:52 PM
try it .

http://www.digital-kaos.co.uk/forums/attachments/f173/30796d1283900078-peugeot-citroen-fap-filter-deactivation-dpf_off.rar
br
hi all, I am newbie. I intend to disable FAP in 607 2,2 HDI year 2002 manual gear. Will this soft work? Did somebody test it? Thanks!

driver86t
19th December, 2010, 12:06 AM
Hi,
need full flash with FAP off for Peugeot 607 2.0 HDI 2003
bosch 0 281 011 082
EDC15C2
ECU adds photo and my flash
Thank's

Kuba_KMS
19th December, 2010, 12:34 AM
Here You are.

try - report

best regards

Kuba

bloodth
20th December, 2010, 11:28 AM
Somebody used program Ecosafe?

kastaniusss
20th December, 2010, 04:21 PM
Hello everybody
Same one have flash with NO FAP for peugeot 2005 1,6 hdi, siemens
thank you very much

kastaniusss
20th December, 2010, 04:21 PM
peugeot 407

kastaniusss
20th December, 2010, 04:22 PM
[QUOTE=kastaniusss;894291]Hello everybody
Same one have flash with NO FAP for peugeot 407 2005 1,6 hdi, siemens
thank you very much

kastaniusss
20th December, 2010, 06:53 PM
HELLO,can somebody help to me remove fap filter from my 05 peugeot 1,6 hdi. I made flash with galleto, 307 1,6 hdi fap BOSCH EDC16C34/ e4, because 407 peugeot not existed.

citronel
20th December, 2010, 07:20 PM
kastaniusss this is what ecu safe produce for you.
test it and report back if it is ok
good luck

kastaniusss
21st December, 2010, 12:24 PM
Hello Citronel. Thanks for yours help, but I think no good, because then I download yours flash to my ecu, after turn on engine computer again show mistake that particle filter additive level too low. Do you have any ideas, thanks

citronel
21st December, 2010, 01:08 PM
that is no problem, you have to reset the additive ECU with Lexia counters C1 & C2 , you can't cure that fault with reprogramming ECU with FAP deactivated.
Leave the ECU with that file with FAP deactivated and try to find a Lexia to do the job.
After that in next 1-3000km you can see if patch it is ok or not.

kastaniusss
22nd December, 2010, 10:53 AM
CITRONEL thank you very much for yours help, I will try found lexia and reset the additive ecu.

slonenok1980
25th December, 2010, 08:56 AM
PEUGEOT 307 sid 803 no dpf.mod in winols

slonenok1980
25th December, 2010, 09:02 AM
check sum counter

bakewell78
25th December, 2010, 02:27 PM
I have a very poorly 307 1.6 16v hdi 110 with bosch EDC16+ C34 have had anti polloution problem and now cuts out every 30 metres have removed fap and cat completely (sensors still all there) and tried to de-dpf using cracked ecusafe but just gets rid of warnings and still cuts out, tuned aswell would be great but just running is fine too :D

paraver
6th January, 2011, 11:14 AM
I have exact same problem with C4 1.6HDi

Can somebody help?

Thanks in advance

THoward
6th January, 2011, 05:24 PM
Can anyone help with my 307, I need the DPF removing, I have tried installing ECUSafe from the other thread but am not having much luck. ECU Read taken with Galletto 1260, hope it's good but I can't get it to save in ECUSafe myself

Edit: I have got ECUSafe working and it has successfully removed the limiter - the only thing that's left now is the 'Antipollution fault' message - would I have to clear fault codes to remove this, or will it remove in time anyway?

soundnavigator
6th January, 2011, 05:41 PM
I have a very poorly 307 1.6 16v hdi 110 with bosch EDC16+ C34 have had anti polloution problem and now cuts out every 30 metres have removed fap and cat completely (sensors still all there) and tried to de-dpf using cracked ecusafe but just gets rid of warnings and still cuts out, tuned aswell would be great but just running is fine too :D

Hi. Post your ori dump please.

Best regards.

talisman01
7th January, 2011, 09:32 PM
Can this please be modified for FAP delete please. Im a little aprehensive about using ECUsafe in case i kill the dump.

Thank you.

EDC15 2.2 HDI exclusive Auto.

Used Galletto lead but not sure if it worked correctly.

Thank you in advance.

grinovsky
7th January, 2011, 10:08 PM
Can this please be modified for FAP delete please. Im a little aprehensive about using ECUsafe in case i kill the dump.

Thank you.

Thank you in advance.

here you are

cfgebel
7th January, 2011, 10:09 PM

Thank you.

Thank you in advance.

you are here ....

ecuwroc
14th January, 2011, 11:07 AM
help me for my 307 2.0 hdi fap I need desable the fap, it is my dump

THX Thomas

talisman01
14th January, 2011, 11:14 AM
Quick update - Fap delete worked a treat. Thank you guys.

slonenok1980
16th January, 2011, 02:08 PM

THX Thomas
ecu name? bocsh siemens?

gagula
16th January, 2011, 02:51 PM

THX Thomas

ten characters :)

marambo
19th January, 2011, 12:18 AM
Hello, peugeot 207HDI edc16 have the separate ecu for management fap? i delete the fao whit ecusafe but the rigeneration is not delete!!
thanks

kolacanec2
29th January, 2011, 05:40 PM
peugeot 307 - RHS - Bosch EDC 15C2 - FAP OFFhttp://rapidshare.com/files/445169300/307_vin_82672638_fap_off.zip

cosmind
31st January, 2011, 11:42 AM
ECUSAFE did not work. do you have other solution to disable fap for Citroen C5 2002 2.2 HDI aut

sohail786
3rd February, 2011, 04:52 AM
hi guys (my 1st post)
I have a 307 d turbo 2.0 hdi,going through hell with this car right now with ANTI POLLUTION FAULT and UNBLOCK DIESEL FILTER and rev meter stops at 2500 (kills the turbo) The car was running perfectly before these faults showed up, turbo was fine so i know the problem isn't in the turbo.
I want to read the file with galletto but can't find the diagnostic port!

Thanks

ecuwroc
3rd February, 2011, 03:30 PM
ten characters :)
Hi this solution not working :(

pug407
6th February, 2011, 12:09 AM
I have Peugeot 407 2.2 HDi. ECU is SID 803 and Galletto can't read the ECU.

I have removed the FAP and turned off additive with PP2000 but still get the error message.

How do I read the ECU without removing it and using BDM? Galletto will write the ECU but not read so I can't get the file to correct DPF problem with something like ECUsafe.

alexs307
6th February, 2011, 07:48 AM
I have Peugeot 407 2.2 HDi. ECU is SID 803...
How do I read the ECU without removing it and using BDM?

If the ECU is SID803, then the engine is 2.0, not 2.2. The 2.2hdi biturbo has EDC16 ECU.

You cannot read the ECU with BDM unless you open it, this including removing it.

brouk5
6th February, 2011, 09:23 AM
[QUOTE=cosmind;952333]ECUSAFE did not work. do you have other solution to disable fap for Citroen C5 2002 2.2 HDI

you file

pass and solutions PM

100% working

regards

mouaoued
8th February, 2011, 10:31 PM
help fap removed 406 hdi 136 .. EDC15C2

neriuks007
9th February, 2011, 03:24 PM
try and report

momom
15th February, 2011, 09:44 PM
help me please removed fap 307 2.0 hdi bosch edc15 thanks

cosmind
16th February, 2011, 04:10 PM
try and report please

momom
16th February, 2011, 08:28 PM
hello thank you for the fap off. cheksiumDid he okay? and when reinjecte with kwp2000 + Do you need the vin or the ecu CODES? thanks

gagula
17th February, 2011, 01:58 AM
Ohhhhh, please have mercy ieSpell - Download (http://www.iespell.com/download.php)