PDA

View Full Version : BDM100 Help

poxxxy
24th November, 2016, 02:52 PM
Hi guys,

With a bit of faffing about I have got the BDM100 that arrived from China the other day, to kind of work on windows 10 x64... now I am not sure if I am on the latest CMD version possible... so perhaps someone can let me know? I generated a licence to avoid using the loader which seemed flaky and would only let the program run after deleting the log file.

Now, occasionally when you get these BDM all in one files. I was under the impression I would be able to export each part of the file from within the CMD software but I can't seem to see an option. Perhaps this is only when you have made the read yourself?

If anyone can help with my queries it would be much appreciated.

baltazar3
24th November, 2016, 02:57 PM
Hi guys,

With a bit of faffing about I have got the BDM100 that arrived from China the other day, to kind of work on windows 10 x64... now I am not sure if I am on the latest CMD version possible... so perhaps someone can let me know? I generated a licence to avoid using the loader which seemed flaky and would only let the program run after deleting the log file.

Now, occasionally when you get these BDM all in one files. I was under the impression I would be able to export each part of the file from within the CMD software but I can't seem to see an option. Perhaps this is only when you have made the read yourself?

If anyone can help with my queries it would be much appreciated.

Click on Export and see a miracle :-)

pulsar2000
24th November, 2016, 10:25 PM
Click on Export and see a miracle :-)

Exactly What he said :goodpost:

duplikeytor
25th November, 2016, 06:57 AM
I got one from China and it's not responding. I changed the Transistor and Relays, no luck :(

pulsar2000
25th November, 2016, 08:07 AM
Only works when pins on correctly the ECU, u realise this ?
it wont work otherwise, so unless your in a position to read ecu, pins on correct, the prog wont run

poxxxy
25th November, 2016, 11:21 PM
Lol... not sure how I missed that! :).

poxxxy
25th November, 2016, 11:25 PM
So... how do I get those tabs to show? Ii'm not even sure how I got that to show... all I have at the moment is a tab with OBD 2... not the single file etc that I had screenshotted there. Maybe that was the problem I was having...

smirnoff_rules
25th November, 2016, 11:45 PM
l had to put my windows 10 into test mode to install the drivers right for bdm100 to work

http://maxedtech.com/about-testmode/

pulsar2000
25th November, 2016, 11:52 PM
Windows XP works Perfect !! hence why i got so many bl00dy Laptops LOL win 7 MPPS v18 latest edition :D

poxxxy
26th November, 2016, 02:42 AM
Right... seems the cmd software was seeing the interface as an OBD programmer. Not a BDM programmer... this was because i'd manually installed the fg tech drivers reported to work with windows 7 x64 through the have disk method. By waiting for my driver list to populate and then using the amt-cartech software. I am able to load into that page with the interface connected. Not sure it will work though. Can't say i'm hopeful :D. Need an EDC16 ecu to test it out on now!

Here is the page I kept getting to which was puzzling me...

I tried loading up some apparently full bdm files but never got the chance to export each component from within the software so never got to test that function I was looking for :).

duplikeytor
26th November, 2016, 05:33 AM
Only works when pins on correctly the ECU, u realise this ?
it wont work otherwise, so unless your in a position to read ecu, pins on correct, the prog wont run

But

no relay clicks and was checking voltage on the Pins and no 12V.