PDA

View Full Version : IMMO off please ME17.2 BMSX BMW S1000RR

BMWS1KRR
25th November, 2016, 10:06 PM
I need IMMO off in these files. I have 3 files from the KTAG. Cannot figure out which one to IMMO off.

These are the fresh download no modifications from me

BMWS1KRR
29th November, 2016, 02:14 AM
Can anyone please help me with this issue of needing IMMO off on this ME17.2

$$ PP FF :)

bearheroes
29th November, 2016, 07:36 AM
Impossible what you ask...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BMWS1KRR
29th November, 2016, 04:50 PM
Impossible ? There is a guy on the WSBK race team that has emailed me it is possible to turn off IMMO for racing purposes. He has a ECU with some special software better than RCK3 to tune on the ECU with and indicates that IMMO is off. No key needed. He will not however give me the software and even if I had it, BMW codes the sofeware to a MDI cable that requires pairing to the ECU.

What the issue is, i have RCK3 enabled on my ECU, but, it is not ACTIVATED because I dont have the correct code in the hex dump to activate via BDM. The correct way to activate is FSC on a USB stick and import the codes via ISTA/P expert mode.

I have a full RCK3 ECU from one of my friends and I can clone it to my ME17.2, but, I get the EWS error from the ISN not between ECU and EWS module.

So another approach is to move my ISN code to his ECU hex dump. Where is the ISN code stored at?

bearheroes
29th November, 2016, 07:52 PM
This file maybe be indeed exist. BUT it is for sure from BMW developers. I'm almost sure you will never get it.
Also to inform you this ecu doesn't have rolling code. It has isn and it is paired with ews antenna...keyless or not...it is based on ews4 system. Just like F series...
So if you know to wirk on f series you will sync it with your antenna...So simple!!! :)

mikeli
29th November, 2016, 10:03 PM
guy from Austria offer that? on BMSX ecu immo off? :-))))

regards Mikeli

Impossible ? There is a guy on the WSBK race team that has emailed me it is possible to turn off IMMO for racing purposes. He has a ECU with some special software better than RCK3 to tune on the ECU with and indicates that IMMO is off. No key needed. He will not however give me the software and even if I had it, BMW codes the sofeware to a MDI cable that requires pairing to the ECU.

What the issue is, i have RCK3 enabled on my ECU, but, it is not ACTIVATED because I dont have the correct code in the hex dump to activate via BDM. The correct way to activate is FSC on a USB stick and import the codes via ISTA/P expert mode.

I have a full RCK3 ECU from one of my friends and I can clone it to my ME17.2, but, I get the EWS error from the rolling code not being correct.

So another approach is to move my rolling key code to his ECU hex dump. Where is the rolling code stored at?

BMWS1KRR
29th November, 2016, 11:52 PM
This file maybe be indeed exist. BUT it is for sure from BMW developers. I'm almost sure you will never get it.
Also to inform you this ecu doesn't have rolling code. It has isn and it is paired with ews antenna...keyless or not...it is based on ews4 system. Just like F series...
So if you know to wirk on f series you will sync it with your antenna...So simple!!! :)

The problem with sync the ECU with the Antenna is that I cannot get pass the EWS error with ISTA P to do the Sync option. I have already use sync before, but it was with a brand new EWS module ordered from BMWAG and it is sent with the new ISN I guess now, since you indicate that there is now some rolling code as I have thought there was...

The Sync worked great with the brand new module to the ECU that it was ordered for.

The ISN is hardcoded to the ECU I think.. I cannot change can I ?

What do I use to sync the antenna to the ECU? I will sure buy it today.

bearheroes
29th November, 2016, 11:54 PM
Programmer and hex editor!!!

BMWS1KRR
29th November, 2016, 11:55 PM
guy from Austria offer that? on BMSX ecu immo off? :-))))

regards Mikeli

I did find some website that does indicate for the purchase of some tokens you submit the files and he can IMMO off.. I emailed him first to see if he can really do ME17.2 BMSX .. seems the Mini Cooper and the i8 Hybrid also use the ME17 series ECU and the code is completely different.

BMWS1KRR
30th November, 2016, 07:44 AM
Maybe someone can be so kind to point me to a posting that indicates how to sync this ISN and EWS antenna.

I have searched and found nothing indicating to look for XYZ and copy to other BIN file

I have Tool32 that can indicate several things about EWS

it must be in the shadow memory because it is not in the hex dump in this format

bearheroes
30th November, 2016, 08:23 AM
I think what i told you is clear...tool32 can't show you isn.

mikeli
30th November, 2016, 10:20 AM
maybe WinHex :-)))) Guy want play with BMSX ecu and ISN without knowledge and need emergency immo off

you dont answer me that guy from Austria offer you RCK3 file with immo off? :-)))))

give me that file a will give you for you ews file from BMSX TriCore eprom,friend of mine (everybody know who is will give it to me)he is not on DK

regards Mikeli

I think what i told you is clear...tool32 can't show you isn.

mikeli
1st December, 2016, 08:13 AM
Please guy`s dont sent huge number of PM,if you want ask something you have this thread!

I clearly said that i can give proper file for ews with 9s12g128 maked from BMSX ecu int.eeprom

everybody on DK know`s who can do that and i will help with it,because guy is angry because his posts 95% are to help other and banned without explantation and reason

regards Mikeli

maybe WinHex :-)))) Guy want play with BMSX ecu and ISN without knowledge and need emergency immo off

you dont answer me that guy from Austria offer you RCK3 file with immo off? :-)))))

give me that file a will give you for you ews file from BMSX TriCore eprom,friend of mine (everybody know who is will give it to me)he is not on DK

regards Mikeli

BMWS1KRR
1st December, 2016, 09:13 PM
ok @mikeli

here is the RCK3 for the BMSX

PM only for PW

Please guy`s dont sent huge number of PM,if you want ask something you have this thread!

I clearly said that i can give proper file for ews with 9s12g128 maked from BMSX ecu int.eeprom

everybody on DK know`s who can do that and i will help with it,because guy is angry because his posts 95% are to help other and banned without explantation and reason

regards Mikeli

bearheroes
1st December, 2016, 09:32 PM
Is it with immo off?

BMWS1KRR
1st December, 2016, 10:46 PM
Supposed to be IMMO off but all it caused my EWS module to do was stop working. Then with the EWS module not working, my RCK3 cable could not connect to the ECU. I had to BDM the orginal file of the ECU back in, use ISTA P to sync up the EWS module with the ECU, and the EWS error went away on the cluster. I have not tried the file again back in the ECU. That is why I am asking where is the darn rolling code so I can move it to RCK3 code and hopefully that will resolve the EWS errors.. maybe BMSX does not have IMMO off.

bearheroes
2nd December, 2016, 12:13 AM
If you wrote back ori file ista P couldn't do anything. As i tell you for third time there is NOT rolling code. So if you have ori files you need nothing more. If not clear i can't say anything else.

BMWS1KRR
2nd December, 2016, 12:31 AM
Ok .. sorry I dont call it the correct terminology for whatever the BMSX is employing for drive away protection.

I have read on this subject over a year now. 100's of documents from BMW, and various other BMW only forums with some very smart people.

It seems that 'rolling code' is just what is referred to as the EWS and ECU conversation of anti theft, or as BMW calls it drive away protection.

So the protection implored to the BMSX is ISN protection. We know that the ISN is in the ECU, as it has been there since at least back to 2000 on various ECU's ..

The EWS module with the antenna has to be ordered from BMWAG and it is coded to the VIN in the least. I can query the EWS module with Tool32. I get the return result on it with the VIN.

So take the time to actually write what is the process on the BMSX as it sure is not documented that I have found anywhere on the ISN process to the EWS module. What is in the key? Why is the key programmed like the BMSK key?

What is the Serial number vs the Serial number FSC ? One of these is the ISN that is the matching number between ECU and EWS module?

If you wrote back ori file ista P couldn't do anything. As i tell you for third time there is NOT rolling code. So if you have ori files you need nothing more. If not clear i can't say anything else.

bearheroes
2nd December, 2016, 12:36 AM
None of these is isn. Isn is 128 bit long. Tmpro can do for sure what you want. And for sure one more guy as mikeli told, who is not member any more...
Also me, don't know how to do it, just to answer to your pm. :) :) :)

Johnner
2nd December, 2016, 12:58 AM

regards Mikeli

Gepa mate..you know damned fine well why you were given a month's holiday from DK...The reason is there when you tried to log in as Gepa...

You're doing exactly the same thing again...When you come back in 3 or 4 days as Gepakg...I would ask you to read the rules again.....multiple accounts are NOT allowed here,and especially when both of your accounts are involved in the same thread

As of now...Mikeli account....gone !!

BMWS1KRR
2nd December, 2016, 02:44 AM
@Mikeli account

I guess when you are back on board. you can try that PM method now. Its a little safer than posting in the open. IMO ..

BMWS1KRR
3rd December, 2016, 07:42 AM
So for anyone else who finds this BMSX ECU so much fun to play with.

It appears that rolling code is not what is employed as EWS and ECU communication.

It is some form of the Key has a code that the EWS module verifys. Then with the EWS module having a VIN and CAN address module, it communicates the ISN back to the ECU that matches what is in the EWS module also.

I dont think it communicates the whole 128 bit however.

I have found some strange numbers with 33 in between each number. Something like 31 33 32 33 33 33 34 33 35 33 .. take the 33 out and you have 1 2 3 4 5 .. I have no clue if this some coding to fool people playing around in the ECU code or not.

Maybe with that someone can expand on this ..

TIA

bearheroes
3rd December, 2016, 08:35 AM
If you don't think that isn is 128 bit why you ask help from guys that insist on this?

chli1976
4th December, 2016, 01:09 PM
Programmer and hex editor!!!

Which programmer do you use for this ?

Neronek
6th March, 2017, 03:11 PM
I have similar issue but don't need immo off :)
In my case ECU is replaced to used one but showing error of inpropper VIN stored in ECU.
Can somebody help me with this case?
Is the VIN stored in flash or eeprom?

chli1976
6th March, 2017, 03:55 PM
Vin is i eeprom

How do you have sync with EWS ?

Neronek
6th March, 2017, 04:03 PM
Did nothing so far just recieved request from client.
Engine start w/o issues. Probably somebody did it before.

Jims1000
18th March, 2022, 01:43 AM
Hey mate I have a 2010 s1krr and I got it with damaged ignition and no keys, I have bought a second hand ecu with lockset and key and ring antenna! But I still have the original dash, I was hoping to pay someone to fix my issue! I live in Australia if there is anyone in Australia that can help