PDA

View Full Version : Mercedes W211 DTC OFF NEEDED

twchnodictator
30th November, 2016, 10:32 AM
Hello mates,

Have a problem with mercedes w211 with diesel engine.
All the time car goes very good but sometimes check engine comes up and says p0472 and p2089. I double checked wiring, turbo, all pipes and changes sensor and plug. Car can be driven our, day, week and no light at all, but sometimes 5 times in hour. The problem is signal lost for 1 second but check comes up and stays until you won't delete DTC.
Can somebody help me and delete this dtc from the dump? (I know it's a bad way of repairing the car but even official dealer can not solve this problem and says that problem with turbo. As I said before turbo was checked is specialized service)

File here 412641

Thanks a lot mates for your help, time and advices!

mihaiservice
30th November, 2016, 12:03 PM
Hello
the reason for such trouble are dpf pipe wich are clogged now ! with Star you can activate test function for both temperature sensor from dpf,the differences from up/down temperature sensor from dpf should not be higher than 50*C !

twchnodictator
30th November, 2016, 02:39 PM
Hello
the reason for such trouble are dpf pipe wich are clogged now ! with Star you can activate test function for both temperature sensor from dpf,the differences from up/down temperature sensor from dpf should not be higher than 50*C !

DPF was removed in this car few years ago and some remap was made. Can you check this file? Maybe it's badly removed?