PDA

View Full Version : John Deere programming

Iceman1983
30th November, 2016, 01:47 PM
Hello can anybody tell me how to change the speedlimit and turn off the egr on several John Deeres.

I work on this tractors about 2 years with Service advisor and the edl V2.

Could you tell me what on Software and Hardware i need to do this changes?

Thanks for Help!!!

nickolasd
1st December, 2016, 06:51 AM
speed limit adjustment could be part of diagnostic tool such as edl v2. if you don't have it, may be its limited with your software or license on your software. if you get different license you will have more options. thats how it works for example on cummins.

Iceman1983
1st December, 2016, 08:03 AM
I looked the hole adresses and found two of them UIC031 and UIC041 both mean max Speed but i couldn?t change it, when i connect to vehicle the this to adresse arent shown and wenn i look in the option all adresses its the same! It looks like its not possible to change this option with EDL V2 and Service Advisor. Maybe its a Problem of the License too but i did not find a other. When i go the option Programm Control SA tell me for this option i have no license! Has anyone a license tool for this?? I have SA 4.1.0.11

Thanks

OK I found a nother Problem now i have SA 4.2 too but couldnt license it! Thanks if someone could help me with this!

jdawg
7th April, 2017, 12:48 AM
Hello can anybody tell me how to change the speedlimit and turn off the egr on several John Deeres.

I work on this tractors about 2 years with Service advisor and the edl V2.

Could you tell me what on Software and Hardware i need to do this changes?

Thanks for Help!!!
Kess will pull bin read you can then modify for egr changes