PDA

View Full Version : PASSAT B6 DEAD after key learn - Dump corrupted. NEED HELP!

AndyCZ
2nd December, 2016, 09:27 AM
It's diesel 2007. So standard key programming procedure, ECU EDC16. I try read ECU -> FAILED AUTODETECT ECU TYPE.
Tried choose it manually -> WRONG ECU TYPE or SECURITY ACCESS FAILED.
Disassembled comfort (3C0 959 433 AB) read 95320 (in circuit), verified several times OK.
Decrypt dump, see strange key status (NOT USED with ID).
Made dealer key, write dump back (in circuit). And here it comes..
Car become DEAD :banghead: NO KEY WORKING. Write original dump back - CAR DEAD WITH ORI KEY.
ECU response - NO. Immo status - 91. ELV - NO ANSWER. NOTE - IGN manually ON, ECU can diagnose.
I tried the same donor HW (3C0 959 433 X) - All above symptoms the same.
I tried donor dump (but not all abbreviations HLO W42 xxxxxxx the same) - ECU response - YES, ELV - ANSWER.
I tried All keys lost - Security Access Error.

My comfort dump definitely corrupted. Any help welcome please.

Mr BLACK
2nd December, 2016, 11:06 AM
do not read or write eeprom in circuit .....

wiseman
2nd December, 2016, 11:09 AM
exactly................

okura
2nd December, 2016, 11:50 AM
have you one working key?
Read EDC16, find CS and MAC, pin,
from working key find 7th CS and write to comfort module.
No good idea read/write memory directly in pcb

lupu_sandu
2nd December, 2016, 11:51 AM
95320 can be read/write in circuit with no problems on comfort.
Can you test this dump? Put this dump in comfort, the go to immo and post here live data:

AndyCZ
2nd December, 2016, 11:58 AM
have you one working key?
Read EDC16, find CS and MAC, pin,
from working key find 7th CS and write to comfort module.
No good idea read/write memory directly in pcb

Check pictures. I have 7 bytes and pin + working key.

AndyCZ
2nd December, 2016, 03:44 PM
Can you test this dump? Put this dump in comfort, the go to immo and post here live data:
only key count change. Immo status the same 91.

amigokola
2nd December, 2016, 05:36 PM
Why you did it this way ??
Safe way is procedure in immo 4 passat cc.
Read 95320 it may be in circuit, decrypt, make dealer key (dont write nothing to eeprom), learn keys by obd. You cant miss with this one.

amigokola
2nd December, 2016, 05:45 PM
Yes Lupu it can be r/w in circuit but now I have one fellow in garage that I wrote dump back by pomona and keyless stoped working. Last time I wrote on desoldered eeprom keyless worked. I will play with it after weekend.

amigokola
2nd December, 2016, 05:56 PM
Put your dump to Miraclone, Tango, make key with 48W transponder (KEY 1) and test.

Weasel3
2nd December, 2016, 07:16 PM
Could you try to write back original dump again. (It opens fine in Tang, with all info).
Without starting
Test if it is possible to Login with VCDS.
And adapt only 1 original key, from Wiki procedure.
Then try read the CCM one more time.
And check out if the "Not used" on the key 2 have disappeared.
Or could maybe use the VCDS alternative instead.

If so, it should be possible to do the second by OBD. If it is prepared.
Maybe with VCDS.

AndyCZ
2nd December, 2016, 07:34 PM
amigokola, this is standard procedure I always do but this time ecu security access failed, read my first post. So I did not want to risk through diagnostics.
Weasel3, this dump is corrupted, I loaded it to comfort like dozen times for last 24 hours. Read my first post ECU not respond, ELV not respond.
With other dump ECU respond OK, ELV - OK.

amigokola
2nd December, 2016, 08:50 PM
Somebody tried this dump with Tango or Miraclone. I dont have access to my gear right now.

amigokola
2nd December, 2016, 08:59 PM
That VVDI2 cant read ECU it doesnt mean it would not adapt keys through obd. I always do this way when VVDI2 cant read ECU (dont have condor) When I have 7 bytes locked dealer key from CCM dump never fails. Now I have ID 46 in garage made dealer key by VVDI2 with CS from dump but car doesnt see it as dealer key.

amigokola, this is standard procedure I always do but this time ecu security access failed, read my first post. So I did not want to risk through diagnostics.
Weasel3, this dump is corrupted, I loaded it to comfort like dozen times for last 24 hours. Read my first post ECU not respond, ELV not respond.

whiskymk
2nd December, 2016, 09:06 PM
Your ECU was closed by tuning file (or security time) so u cant read eeprom by obd
First unlock ecu and then tray by obd

Weasel3
2nd December, 2016, 09:55 PM
Earlier versions of the tool the tip was.
Stay away from "AUTODETECT ECU TYPE" on the AVDI.
Read 01 engine, and choose the right one.
To avoid any other extra circumstances.

amigokola
2nd December, 2016, 10:52 PM
It could be PPD.1G ECU. VVDI2 doesnt recognize this ECU and not read it. I tried PPD with SMOK and it partially read it but not good. If someone check your originall dump and it was good: write your original dump to 95320 (desoldered), take of - from acu, plug CCM next put - on acu, make ignition for some time and it must be ok.

ciekawy
3rd December, 2016, 01:54 AM
Let me know if the works ?

AndyCZ
3rd December, 2016, 02:03 AM
Issue CLOSED.
Dump fixed (commercial issue) ...
After that many configuration must be done.
Please note, if you put another dump in comfort - codding and config for many blocks are gone so you need to reconfigure.
Thank you all for concern.
amigokola and others, please note, no devices like abrites, tango... etc can help you in this situation but only a human brain.
By the way, this ECU was not possible read on table. I did not disassemble, all stayed like manufacturer made :). This is EDC16U34 "exclusive".
Good luck :)

yugo45
3rd December, 2016, 06:46 AM
Issue CLOSED.
Please note, if you put another dump in comfort - codding and config for many blocks are gone so you need to reconfigure.
amigokola and others, please note, no devices like abrites, tango... etc can help you in this situation but only a human brain.
By the way, this ECU was not possible read on table. I did not disassemble, all stayed like manufacturer made :). This is EDC16U34 "exclusive".
Like was mention before, ECU probably Tune Protected.In this case you only read Eepom form CCM, and make a dealer key and adopt via OBD with VCDS. I do not trust any other tool on OBD besides VCDS.

Never fail to adopt it even on EDC 17/MED17.

I had MED9.1 APR Tune ECU one time and would not read CS or pin. It will read Eeprom but not show any data.

amigokola
3rd December, 2016, 05:30 PM
What do you mean by commercial issue ??
If you put another dump its obvious that it will have other coding etc.
Why you dont put here repaired dump ??
I know that corrupted CCM dump cant be repaired with any tool. I wanted to somebody only check it with Tango or Miraclone. Good that you sort it out.

Issue CLOSED.

amigokola
3rd December, 2016, 05:34 PM
Yes Yugo you are right. If RossTech would like to enter Locksmith PIN/EEPROM read job, it would be the best tool, no doubt.
PS: How can you use it to adapt EDC17/MED ??

Like was mention before, ECU probably Tune Protected.In this case you only read Eepom form CCM, and make a dealer key and adopt via OBD with VCDS. I do not trust any other tool on OBD besides VCDS.

Never fail to adopt it even on EDC 17/MED17.

I had MED9.1 APR Tune ECU one time and would not read CS or pin. It will read Eeprom but not show any data.

yugo45
3rd December, 2016, 07:08 PM
Yes Yugo you are right. If RossTech would like to enter Locksmith PIN/EEPROM read job, it would be the best tool, no doubt.
PS: How can you use it to adapt EDC17/MED ??

I meant cars with EDC 17/MED17 , key adaptation will work on those cars as well.

Like 2009 and up models.

obdpirate
4th December, 2016, 03:02 AM
VCDS|Vag-com does upto 2009 cars before mk6 dash cluster that is in 2010+ models.

Maybe the newest update fixed this but i doubt it.

lupu_sandu
4th December, 2016, 10:54 AM
This is Passat and vcds will work on B7 as-well.

amigokola
4th December, 2016, 04:34 PM
Have you done Passat ID46 Keyless key with VCDS after making Dealer Key with, for example, VVDI2 ??