PDA

View Full Version : New Openbox V8S Channel List Required Pls

mickeydee03
14th December, 2016, 10:30 PM
Hi guys. My V8S has just arrived to replace my dead Skybox F5. Can anyone direct me to the channel list and set up please. My usual port of call AJ...is coming up as an unsafe site these days

Thank you.

Mick

Hadron
15th December, 2016, 11:57 AM
AJ hasn't updated his list for a long time now. Looks like he won't be doing any updates again.

CWAITE is still updating his list. Have a look here:-

http://www.digital-kaos.co.uk/forums/showthread.php/443860-CWAITE-(previously-sattv5)-Sky-Numbered-Channel-List-**Only**-Thread

Mee?kat
19th December, 2016, 03:44 PM
Hi, can anyone confirm cwaites list works on an openbox v8s

Thanks

Geoffers22
3rd January, 2017, 09:33 PM
yes it does I use it have had no problems with it, but to cover myself you use it at your owen risk. no offence ment c waite

P&D
3rd January, 2017, 11:10 PM
yes it does I use it have had no problems with it, but to cover myself you use it at your owen risk. no offence ment c waite

lol you always cross your fingers & squeeze your bum cheeks together when doing a channel update or anything else with the openbox ;)

holmroad
4th January, 2017, 12:28 AM
Still wish we could be given a Channel Editor to use for 'multisat' use - instead of only for Sky UK channels on 28E!

P&D
6th January, 2017, 05:13 PM
Still wish we could be given a Channel Editor to use for 'multisat' use - instead of only for Sky UK channels on 28E!

Load Cwaites & scan the sats you need......Simples