PDA

View Full Version : Touareg 2.5 TD. Check my tun.

yvk
15th December, 2016, 07:01 PM
Please check my tuning. Where I made a mistake?

Act Tuning
15th December, 2016, 07:15 PM
Before we check, why you think you did a mistake, any problem with the car after load your mod ?

yvk
15th December, 2016, 07:27 PM
It does not feel the increase in power. I have logs.

Act Tuning
15th December, 2016, 07:29 PM
Very bad tune, dont load it to your car, i dont know where to start but it like "spray and pray"

yvk
15th December, 2016, 07:48 PM
Explain, please. Hint me please where to start.

Act Tuning
15th December, 2016, 09:17 PM
I not going to explain you excally where is your mistake but i will talk in general, you need to understand very well how engine work, and all its system like injectors and how much ecu can inject, turbo maps you need to know the hardware you tuning like turbo and injector to avoid damage, if you will look in your map turbo, you change almost all map, so why you change pressure in 400rpm and in 5 fueilng, you dont want power on 400rpm right, so you need to know where is the peak power of diesel engine, from where it start and where it end and you will change this only area max you can take anther 2 rows to smooth the map, SOI again you dont change all you need to undersand how not damage the car with it, on this car it not must tuch this map to get max power, and you change almost all maps, you need to understand also to change the hot state maps, so dont load to much the engine when it cold, leasson2 after you read how engine works, before you change map,

pulsar2000
15th December, 2016, 09:35 PM
all you done is add 5% most maps accross range, then 20% Torque limiters, from 450 RPM with TURBO MAP LOL :>
no curve, just a copy with + percentage.

p,s i dont tune and even i can see major error, and yes i compare your orig bin to your MOD,

yvk
16th December, 2016, 06:18 AM
I not going to explain you excally where is your mistake but i will talk in general, you need to understand very well how engine work, and all its system like injectors and how much ecu can inject, turbo maps you need to know the hardware you tuning like turbo and injector to avoid damage, if you will look in your map turbo, you change almost all map, so why you change pressure in 400rpm and in 5 fueilng, you dont want power on 400rpm right, so you need to know where is the peak power of diesel engine, from where it start and where it end and you will change this only area max you can take anther 2 rows to smooth the map, SOI again you dont change all you need to undersand how not damage the car with it, on this car it not must tuch this map to get max power, and you change almost all maps, you need to understand also to change the hot state maps, so dont load to much the engine when it cold, leasson2 after you read how engine works, before you change map,

Thank you. Please see this file. Unfortunately I do not have a reliable Damos. Advise the literature.

yvk
16th December, 2016, 06:24 AM
all you done is add 5% most maps accross range, then 20% Torque limiters, from 450 RPM with TURBO MAP LOL :>

p,s i dont tune and even i can see major error, and yes i compare your orig bin to your MOD,

HaHa, You came laugh or help? I know I did wrong

pulsar2000
16th December, 2016, 08:33 AM
HaHa, You came laugh or help? I know I did wrong

No never laugh, is good to learn we all need to start at begining, chksum were good, just bad tune,

yvk
16th December, 2016, 09:02 AM

accidentally made from 450 RPM with turbo map. than it is fraught? What's bad about it?

pulsar2000
16th December, 2016, 09:58 AM
so its good that turbo is boost all the time from 450 rpm ?
I dont think so,

augustinbz
16th December, 2016, 10:07 AM
others like u .."tuners" made such mod...then customers think that all tuners are the same and soon market is damaged.
better pay for good tune than to try to damage faster your/others car.

Act Tuning
16th December, 2016, 11:35 AM
YVK- but i dont talked just on "boost maps" i am talking on your approch to the file it self, you saw you SOI maps ?? never change like this is not the way, you need to know where and how much you need to mod this SOI maps, and there is more all over the maps,

yvk
16th December, 2016, 11:45 AM
YVK- but i dont talked just on "boost maps" i am talking on your approch to the file it self, you saw you SOI maps ?? never change like this is not the way, you need to know where and how much you need to mod this SOI maps, and there is more all over the maps,

I have not information as to what SOI maps work in any mode. If you could tell me. I would like to know whichSOI maps to use. I'm moving in the right direction? Advise the literature please.

sida
16th December, 2016, 01:39 PM
I have not information as to what SOI maps work in any mode. If you could tell me. I would like to know whichSOI maps to use. I'm moving in the right direction? Advise the literature please.

https://sites.google.com/site/vagecumap/diesel-engine-control

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCXpuH1y6t8Y6q9kP6ope8VA