PDA

View Full Version : Corvette C6 dasch pinout

maybach_
23rd December, 2016, 12:48 PM
Someone has this pinout C6 dasch corvette

clusters
23rd December, 2016, 12:57 PM
Won't do you any good, it won't power up on the bench without wakeup signal on Class 2 data line.

But you can find the wiring diagram here....

tfourk
12th August, 2019, 08:33 PM
Sorry to bring back an old thread. does anyone know what the chip orientated is on this Corvette for the eeprom? I desoldered it to replace it.. and I can't remember which way it was facing. Thanks for anyone other there helping out.

jomberykaso
12th August, 2019, 08:40 PM
93c76......

MasterCodein
13th August, 2019, 10:17 AM
Sorry to bring back an old thread. does anyone know what the chip orientated is on this Corvette for the eeprom? I desoldered it to replace it.. and I can't remember which way it was facing. Thanks for anyone other there helping out.When it happen to me I try one way if it does not boot I tried the other way... Best practices always take a picture before doing anything.

Good luck

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

clusters
13th August, 2019, 01:45 PM
Pretty easy to tell the orientation

Pins 1,2,3,4 go to the processor
Pins 5 & 8 are VSS & VCC

And the board usually has a "1" by Pin 1

tfourk
13th August, 2019, 02:40 PM
The problem is guys I have to return this a customer.. On the chip it's not pin 1. I was hoping someone had a picture that showed the orientation in terms of writing on the chip to make sure I placed it the right way. It's hard to tell now if it's correct or not. Any assistance is greatly appreciated.

clusters
13th August, 2019, 02:51 PM
Basic knowledge, writing right side up, taper side down, Pin 1 is lower left.

You could have googled that.

tfourk
13th August, 2019, 03:30 PM
Basic knowledge, writing right side up, taper side down, Pin 1 is lower left.

You could have googled that.

I did after the fact. Is pin 1 always on the lower left or are there other chips that maybe different? ... We could google a lot of things but having the information here is more important. :)

evss
13th August, 2019, 05:52 PM
dont laugh but i use a tipex pen the same as typists 1 small blob on chip next to pin 1 and 1 small blob on board to correspond works most times