PDA

View Full Version : PORSCHE CAYENNE YEAR 2006 NEW ELV TO ADAPT

achaccha
26th December, 2016, 02:41 AM
Dear Friends
I have this Porsche Cayenne year 2006, in some workshop tried to repair the ELV without success. The customer bought a new ELV and I am trying to adapt with avdi but it does not allow to conclude with the adaptation. The procedure is in the following video.
Https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f3x_8V-h4LQ
I need your help to adapt this new ELV Virgin, In any case it will be possible to do immo OFF and remove the ELV in this Porsche?
I await your comments
Thank you

milkatrek
26th December, 2016, 10:37 AM
Hi Anibal
try use vas because this procedure its from vas. You can use vcds too.
Good luck

yoon hoong
27th December, 2016, 06:20 PM
Hi...try to put 0 infront of log in code, log in code suppose to be 5 digit..

achaccha
29th December, 2016, 06:57 PM
Dear Friends
I used the code pin 02402 and it has also been tested with 2402, I used avdi with Porsche software and also with VAG software, I also used VCDS, Odis and VAS, but I still have the problem that does not accept the pin code . When filtering the information from Kessy by "avdi-Porsche" dump tool gives me the code pin 35868, but when filtering by tango it tells me that the pin code is 2402, I have also tried to filter by Avdi-Vag "dum tool and tells me that The pin code is 2402. I have verified the pin code of the ECU of the engine and it is also 2402.
I hope your help friends, maybe they can recommend some economic tool that can make this vehicle

KriptoKey
18th January, 2017, 10:03 PM
I understand that in these Porsche Cayenne you have to change ELV, Kessy and Ecu engine. You have to do a programming of the entire immobilizer system. In any case maybe you can virginizar the Kessy and the ecu of motor.
luck

yugo45
19th January, 2017, 02:48 AM
Use VCDS and do not Long in, go direct to adaptation.
New EVL is Virgin and unlocked , so Pin do not need. Same as New ECU or Instrument cluster.

achaccha
25th January, 2017, 12:22 PM
New EVL is Virgin and unlocked , so Pin do not need. Same as New ECU or Instrument cluster.

Dear Friend
I have tried to adapt with VCDS but I see that the option of adaptation is disabled. I also try to enter the pin code and it rejects me. Can you see the pictures please I need your help, my friends, please.
Thank you

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JOndE7udL4Y&feature=youtu.be

Kellerek
25th January, 2017, 01:43 PM
M8 you not even in a right place to do adaptation. ...

achaccha
27th January, 2017, 01:26 PM
Dear Master Yugo45, you were right, the procedure is correct and I am very grateful for your valuable help.
A big hug friend