PDA

View Full Version : BOSCH ME 7.6.4 IN SAFE MODE

daniel guerra
27th December, 2016, 07:12 AM
Hi all,

I need your help I've open this topic o ECU topic but I do not get any reply, I wounded here.

In past I a did an Opel Insignia 1.6T with an ECU ME7.6.4 I've used KTAG no problems at all.

Last week car went to Opel for service and the ECU was updated.

I've read the file again via boot. I changed what I've to change and wrote the file, the file was written without any problem. I've plugged the ECU on car, engine started but it was in safe mode, fan was working as well. I've disconnected everything and I thought this might be checksum problem. Wired the ECU again, recovery was in progress, at around 80% there was an error in writing. Tried to recover it again but now it doesn't ID the Ecu.

I've used KTAG 2.10. It could be locked in programming mode? If yes there's any way to sort it out?

I've found one of the problems, KTAG 2.10 "caput" that's why it failed in writing the mode file. I had a version 1.89 as well and tried to recover the ECU with files from back up taken with 2.10. It recovered the ECU, but now i've the same problem after flashing the first time. Engine Starts but it's in emergency mode.

I've tried to write the mod file over OBD with Kess 2.08 but it fails.

Can someone please check the files that i read with KTAG V2.10 and let me know if they're okay? I really don't know what is wrong.

Thanks in advance

http://www.digital-kaos.co.uk/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=417749&d=1482791041

Kind regards

bobolin4o
27th December, 2016, 08:02 AM
So, restore the ECU again with v1.89, then make update with GlobalTis.
After that, check and fix if necessary the configuration of the ECU with Op-Com...

daniel guerra
27th December, 2016, 08:55 AM
Thanks for your reply bobolin4o, unfortunately I don't have globalTis, i only have opcom. There's no other way around?

daniel guerra
28th December, 2016, 12:59 PM
Problem solved. New checksum and I've learned the ecu.