PDA

View Full Version : L@@king for Windows Mobile 2003SE

Salami
21st September, 2009, 09:58 AM
Help Please.
I am looking for windows Mobile to install in my Acer N35 PDA.
Please help to hint for one. Many thanx Guys.

Allen1
21st September, 2009, 03:30 PM
Hi there.

if you google " n35_SE_Eboot 6.2.rar" you will get lots of information and also a link to download the file from Megaupload. I also have an Acer N35 but I have never tried to upgrade it so take notice of the advice from other links that you will find using the above as a reference.

Salami
21st September, 2009, 05:04 PM
Hi there.

if you google " n35_SE_Eboot 6.2.rar" you will get lots of information and also a link to download the file from Megaupload. I also have an Acer N35 but I have never tried to upgrade it so take notice of the advice from other links that you will find using the above as a reference.

Hi Allen1,:star:

You are a star M8 I knew that DK is loaded with nice people like you willing to help all time.So many thanx once more M8.
Sal

Allen1
13th October, 2009, 11:56 AM
Thanks for the very kind comment Sal,

I just noticed that I had a message today when I logged in and it has probably been there since the 21st September, I really should look more carefully when I log in, the worst thing is, is that I have been here a few times since then and never noticed the message till today.

All the best Mate and I hope you managed to get things sorted and I apologise for not replying till now, thanks again, Allen :)