PDA

View Full Version : kryptview

crawford
25th July, 2008, 08:48 PM
hi im new to this fourm
im thinkin bout gettin kryptview box just want bit of info like how it pick signal up and what channels it picks up and any other info you think i shud know i have tryed serch on it but there ant a great deal on this box wat i can find any way

nilrem
26th July, 2008, 10:54 AM
It will pick up the same channels as a dream box does , very simple to set up with little in the way of tinkering , if your looking for a plug and play box then you cant get simpler that one of these.

The box is closed source but is supposed to have good support although it's been pretty quiet on the update front since April , epg is a bit hit and miss but hopefully they will get this sorted in the next release whenever that appears......

HTH

crawford
26th July, 2008, 01:35 PM
he thx reply whats dreambox lol do you have plug it to an arial or sky dish i know you get sky sport movies setanta and that do you get sky box office channels

KhuramKhan13
26th July, 2008, 01:50 PM
I've had 1 of these they are good boxes and one of the cheapest too..
Other advantages are good epg, ease to use

However some of the disadvantages are that they can take a while to pick up the channels when its been flashed.

I believe they've also stopped making the kryptviews and supposedly there's a newer one coming out - dunno how true that is. But, if it is then I look forward to get one of them.:guns:

<--KhuramKhan13 added 2 Minutes and 58 Seconds later...-->

the dreambox is just another tpe of cable box, never really played with one so cant tell you if its any good. Only thing that puts me off these ones is they're a lot more expensive than the starviews, kryptviews and eurovox's.

These cable boxes plug into v*rgin cables to view TFA files only ofcourse.

crawford
26th July, 2008, 02:05 PM
sorry be pain tfa files? so you got have a v*rgin cable into ur house to get it cause im movin in a brand new flat witch has a sky dish already but dont fink it got a cable wire

delboy13
26th July, 2008, 11:36 PM
these boxes no good if you got a sky dish u need a cable connection

crawford
27th July, 2008, 10:13 AM
is there box out for sky dish like kryptview

delboy13
27th July, 2008, 06:08 PM
there is nothing for sky anywhere but for european channels look in the sat section

joelouis53
31st July, 2008, 04:24 PM
Hi there - I am new too and have just got the Kbox, but having real problems setting it up. Maybe we could learn together?

<--joelouis53 added 2 Minutes and 2 Seconds later...-->

Even the loader comes up with an error when I try to set it up?

onion@
31st July, 2008, 08:47 PM
dreambox is a god mostly for euro sat very good easy to use