PDA

View Full Version : BeeProg request

SunRise
31st December, 2016, 03:49 PM
I'm working on a little project and need some data. I've made a few posts recently but mostly they have gone unanswered.

Does anybody here use a working BeeProg - if so I need a small favour. It will take you only a couple of minutes and will not require you to any chip programming or take it apart etc.

Nothing complicated - I just need a USB capture using WireShark or USBlyzer (30 day trial will do)

Looking for somebody to start the capture, start the application and let it connect, then stop and save the capture.

SunRise
3rd January, 2017, 01:37 AM
Giving this a bump as I'm still looking for this. Thanks.

jokerdiag
3rd January, 2017, 12:10 PM
i have full project for repairing beeprog no need cfg all is in one dump but for programing pic must have other beeprog

tested witth sw 2.94 ok

SunRise
3rd January, 2017, 06:06 PM
i have full project for repairing beeprog no need cfg all is in one dump but for programing pic must have other beeprog

tested witth sw 2.94 ok

I have the repair files (PIC) - I'm working on something different here, and just need some additional USB logs.

Can you (or anyone else) provide?

I can provide help if you don't know how to use USBlyzer (although it's pretty simple - select device and start capture, then start the programmer application and let it connect)

SunRise
5th January, 2017, 10:14 PM
Actually can you post it so I can see if it matches the dump I am looking at.

Thanks

argegsm
1st April, 2017, 10:31 PM

tested witth sw 2.94 ok

hi

jokerdiag can you share on forum beeprog project and software