PDA

View Full Version : MPPS V18 Recovery vs New Genius Recovery

DrVTH
2nd January, 2017, 11:51 AM
Hi,

I'm looking for information about efficiency of recovery mode in Mpps v18 in comparsion to recovery mode in New Genius. Which is better?

Mainly I'm working with EDC 15,16 sometimes 17.

Best regards

vwmike
3rd January, 2017, 12:00 AM
So, you want to know what clone is better? There are so many versions of a single clone that would be damn near impossible to rate all of them. To buy any clone is really setting yourself up for failure.

pulsar2000
3rd January, 2017, 08:49 AM
So, you want to know what clone is better? There are so many versions of a single clone that would be damn near impossible to rate all of them. To buy any clone is really setting yourself up for failure.

what makes you assume CLONE ?

DrVTH
3rd January, 2017, 12:09 PM
I have a option to buy Used V18 in similar price to NG and I'm simply asking which has better recovery mode.

vwmike
3rd January, 2017, 12:26 PM
what makes you assume CLONE ?

Because MPPS v18 is about 2 years out of date.

pulsar2000
3rd January, 2017, 02:27 PM
Because MPPS v18 is about 2 years out of date.

Hey ?? so where did o.p say clone, just because couple of years since release doesnt mean has to be getting a clone, could be used equipment, as many buy,

HeXeN
3rd January, 2017, 05:08 PM
but mpps has lifetime free updates, or not?

gazvts
3rd January, 2017, 05:35 PM
genuine mpps yes updates free unless you are one of the un-fortunate ones old hw needs to be sent to AMT for upgrade (v21+) & fee thats if offer still available

vwmike
4th January, 2017, 12:07 AM
genuine mpps yes updates free unless you are one of the un-fortunate ones old hw needs to be sent to AMT for upgrade (v21+) & fee thats if offer still available

Yes, updates are free so you'd still have a newer update than v18. It was in v21 that there was a cut-off for the early hardware on standalone masters. Slaves and true masters have yet to be upgraded.