PDA

View Full Version : X166 W166 vvdi/MBE what the best tool to do key i have working key? and no key

dogg187
2nd January, 2017, 01:20 PM
hi guy

I wont settle a business in ghana can u help me, wont do key programing for MB and DPF off pls help me what tools are good for my business..

Thx

yssf
2nd January, 2017, 01:39 PM
I'm using mbe tool work great,never try on w166,(no idea on vvdi benz but I'm using vvdi vag work great)for dpf I'm using clone tools to read the ecus and buy off files online

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

dogg187
2nd January, 2017, 02:06 PM
I'm using mbe tool work great,never try on w166,(no idea on vvdi benz but I'm using vvdi vag work great)for dpf I'm using clone tools to read the ecus and buy off files online

is there a tool to do dpf over OBD and buy files online

yssf
2nd January, 2017, 02:47 PM
Yes,but is not safe and only files modify by the manufacturer of that tool could be work

dogg187
2nd January, 2017, 05:09 PM
what about the kess v2?

lion0304
2nd January, 2017, 11:51 PM
hi guy

I wont settle a business in ghana can u help me, wont do key programing for MB and DPF off pls help me what tools are good for my business..

Thx

I think you need to learn first. Each car, model is diffrent. Also you need many tools, some car, ecu can read via OBD, others NOT.

If you don't searching learning info before doing a specific car, you risk to pay a big school fees.

dogg187
3rd January, 2017, 01:12 AM
I think you need to learn first. Each car, model is diffrent. Also you need many tools, some car, ecu can read via OBD, others NOT.

If you don't searching learning info before doing a specific car, you risk to pay a big school fees.

i'm here to learn so pls give me info about tools

cyril
3rd January, 2017, 05:57 AM
what tool do i have ??

yssf
3rd January, 2017, 10:24 AM
No idea but is from trusted manufacturer,is better you read the manual very well

dogg187
3rd January, 2017, 02:42 PM
No idea but is from trusted manufacturer,is better you read the manual very well

ok i do thx