PDA

View Full Version : problem kess v2 4.036 token

eiemax
5th January, 2017, 08:45 PM
Hi friend, i have a problem with my kess v2 firmware 4.036 cl..e.
i have problem think with upgrade token my problem is: update withing the next 9 programming. I have test more solution but without success. is possible help me for solve?
Thanks

phl0at
6th January, 2017, 09:46 AM
I had the same problem. You can use the other 9 tokens with Ksuite 2.06 but at the moment it seems like there is no other solution except reflashing the NXP if it is not already locked.
I tried with formated SD Card, with new SD Card, with protocol updates, with different ksuite versions and etc. but nothing works.

CustomCars
6th January, 2017, 09:52 AM
Use version 2.08 to make them 0, then will be able on that sw make token reset.
Change sd only help if make cfg update.

eiemax
6th January, 2017, 03:59 PM
Hi friend, i have solved by new sd card and program attached. But i have test to activate truck protocol, but are all grey. Is possible activate and work?Now, i have only activated cars and bike
Thanks at all

teamtuner
6th January, 2017, 06:31 PM
Hi friend, i have solved by new sd card and program attached. But i have test to activate truck protocol, but are all grey. Is possible activate and work?Now, i have only activated cars and bike
Thanks at all
yo"
mate
your serial number not represent the firmware with trucks enabled...so...yo"....change nxp and use another firmware for this...yo"

eiemax
7th January, 2017, 12:59 AM
I can reflash nxp with other firmware?
Where is the procedure?
Thanks

eiemax
7th January, 2017, 01:19 AM
Where is the procedure?
Thanks

teamtuner
7th January, 2017, 07:36 AM
Where is the procedure?
Thanks
a
mate
as i said...need to change nxp...or unlock crp3 from existing nxp
where is procedure?....mmm...i think there is into my right pocket from my blue-jeans...if i remember well...and into the posterior pocket must be also the 750 tokens for this firmware with trucks enabled