PDA

View Full Version : Nissan Qashqai 2.0DCI 2008 Eprom Needed...

E3dmy
9th January, 2017, 10:21 AM
Hi there

A friend of mine who has a local garage has managed to wipe the injector codes off a Nissan Qashqai 2008 2.0DCI and is unable to re instate them, he has also sent it to nissan who are also unable to re code them, they say that it needs a new ecu (but after doing some research it just needs the correct eprom)

I have Master KEss and Ktag so can read / write OBD / BDM

I have full BDM read, i have tried numerous eproms , some start the car but still no injector codes , some have the injector codes but dont start the car , and then when i try to DE IMMO the codes are wiped again

Can anyone help please? Frim reading and research i just need a eprom with inj codes in (doesnt matter which)??

furnata
9th January, 2017, 11:38 AM
test this file and report please

E3dmy
9th January, 2017, 11:48 AM
test this file and report please

Willl Do, thanks very much

E3dmy
9th January, 2017, 12:35 PM
The vehicle doesnt start with this ?

Thanks in advance

Babos
9th January, 2017, 12:48 PM
Do you have other DTC in car?
Check all ecus!!
Maybe you ecu is dead.

E3dmy
9th January, 2017, 12:49 PM
Car runs if i de immo one of the eproms i have , it just wont rev past 1500 because it wants the injector codes...

E3dmy
9th January, 2017, 12:58 PM
He drove the car to me and the only code was the injector code and wouldnt rev past 1500

I think this was P0611?

furnata
9th January, 2017, 01:16 PM
how do you make immo off on this
can i take a look files ori and immo off on this eeprom that car start - need to find where the injector codes are writen

E3dmy
9th January, 2017, 01:27 PM
Ive tried that many eproms lol i cant remeber what is what haha

the two attched im pretty sure one starts it...

i use volta to de immob.

Hope this helps, please ask if i can assist anymore , your doing me a massive favour

furnata
9th January, 2017, 02:00 PM
Volta just erase many info include injector codes
to be sure we need to know addreses for codes inside eeprom -then i will put it manually

E3dmy
10th January, 2017, 09:55 AM
''Epromok'' has injector codes in im pretty sure, one of those eproms defo has these codes in if this helps, ''81H621F'' ''8HZX31F'' ''AIAB51G'' ''888845F''

Anyone else with any suggestions help?

thanks all in advance

furnata
10th January, 2017, 12:25 PM
put this eeprom and try to read codes with Diag and then try to change injector codes , then read eeprom again and send to me
do not try to start engine just read with diag -

E3dmy
30th January, 2017, 07:26 PM
HI anyone else with any suggestions or eeproms i can try , still no joy on this :(

carmageddon
30th January, 2017, 07:51 PM
here you have two full original bdm backup

maybe can help you

baltazar3
30th January, 2017, 08:02 PM
Hi there

A friend of mine who has a local garage has managed to wipe the injector codes off a Nissan Qashqai 2008 2.0DCI and is unable to re instate them, he has also sent it to nissan who are also unable to re code them, they say that it needs a new ecu (but after doing some research it just needs the correct eprom)

I have Master KEss and Ktag so can read / write OBD / BDM

I have full BDM read, i have tried numerous eproms , some start the car but still no injector codes , some have the injector codes but dont start the car , and then when i try to DE IMMO the codes are wiped again

Can anyone help please? Frim reading and research i just need a eprom with inj codes in (doesnt matter which)??
Dont believe in this story...probably somebody plays with flasher...write this with FGTech (INJECTOR CAN CODER) with ori eeprom in ECU via OBD.Later write your codes.

E3dmy
30th January, 2017, 08:10 PM
Dont believe in this story...probably somebody plays with flasher...write this with FGTech (INJECTOR CAN CODER) with ori eeprom in ECU via OBD.Later write your codes.

LOL youve gotta love the internet, its 100% true, my friend lost the codes when clearing some engine codes on his AUTEL machine, he wouldnt know were to start with a flasher!!

And it wasnt me as kess has read and write inj codes feature !!

so srrry to dissapoint but the story is true and i am trying to help a friend not being ripped off by nissan with a new ecu etc!

E3dmy
30th January, 2017, 08:13 PM
i dont have fgtech either by the way...

danielm
31st January, 2017, 10:46 AM

Hi,
It?s possible EGR-off in EDC17 BMW x3?

Best Regards

baltazar3
31st January, 2017, 12:17 PM
i dont have fgtech either by the way...
Is it so hard to press thanks to people whos try to help you ?

E3dmy
31st January, 2017, 12:20 PM
Is it so hard to press thanks to people whos try to help you ?

Is that before or after you insulted me?

Hey im more than grateful for help , even though it didnt actually help because i dont have fgtech! i just didnt realise i had to hit thanks on every post...

Liteace
5th May, 2023, 07:47 AM
Did this ever get sorted, Ive got 1 doing the same, it only went to the garage for mot test