PDA

View Full Version : Galletto v54 clone

jonce1555
12th January, 2017, 10:34 AM
Having huge problems installing it....
Firstly got eobd error that encounterd a problem and need to stop, fix'ed it.
Now I can't use the F***** program becouse when it opens I can't even select the language also it shows low voltage but i connected to an ac adaptor. I'm getting frustrated with this shitty clone.
Could please someone tell me what to do?
Also tried everything that i read on the internet... With fix1 and fix2 nothing helps.... nothing....
Also hear a constant cliking noise inside the hw it should be a relay but is it normal that it does so?

Jeez Kess are much better clones than Fgtech....

P.s Freshly installed windows px

garagetech007
12th January, 2017, 10:52 AM
Now I can't use the F***** program becouse when it opens I can't even select the language also it shows low voltage but i connected to an ac adaptor. I'm getting frustrated with this shitty clone.
Also tried everything that i read on the internet... With fix1 and fix2 nothing helps.... nothing....
Also hear a constant cliking noise inside the hw it should be a relay but is it normal that it does so?

Check your pm inbox

lukaszlukaszope
14th February, 2018, 10:55 AM
How did you fix the problem when installing with eobd.exe?

How did you fix the problem when installing with eobd.exe?How did you fix the problem when installing with eobd.exe?How did you fix the problem when installing with eobd.exe?

hstradersops
15th February, 2018, 09:03 PM

P.s Freshly installed windows pxExactly same issue with my device, I have tried every thing in the book but all in vein. Plz someone!!!!

Sent from my RNE-L21 using Tapatalk

zoki21
3rd March, 2018, 09:55 PM
DOWNLOUD driver pack solution online i update,then reinstal fg tech