ZIOMAL4340
12th January, 2017, 12:27 PM
Hello.

Can someone help me in off the EGR?

ECU visteon dcu 102

Thanks.

LaraVAG
12th January, 2017, 12:30 PM
I can help. But first at all give your location.

ZIOMAL4340
12th January, 2017, 12:52 PM
can you help me LaraVAG

tricore3
12th January, 2017, 02:47 PM
YOUR FILE OFF, DONT FORGET THANKS

ZIOMAL4340
12th January, 2017, 03:01 PM
Thank you my friend

Icheck and let You know

bobolin4o
12th January, 2017, 06:26 PM

What is the point?
If this guy is near to you, you would not help him?
So if some of my competitors, at local level, ask for a free job here - this is not a problem for you and you will do the job?
With all my respect... this was a little ugly...
If we have doubts about losing our job... then what the hell we make here?
BR!

voltechcar
12th January, 2017, 06:35 PM
Bobo In Poland we have 50% people who dont pay taxes, they dont have businnes, and egr off with visteon do in customer to 50 euro, so when we do file this people we destroy our market, price sloping down. How I have pay updates to tools with allientech, swift, smok, x-tool etc when for me people do job to 50% me price???

bobolin4o
12th January, 2017, 06:41 PM
I will ask again - why you do free job here?
Every file, which you have made, will destroy someone's else market...
A long time ago we launched the spook out of the bottle and i think now is little late for crying.

voltechcar
12th January, 2017, 07:14 PM
thats right, this forum destroy market !! I do file only who help other, this guy not help he only need help and for me management forum should be delete that people, who do file people who only write " please help " they destroy me and you market, he dont have any knowledge but he dont need must him because, he write post with this forum and done, have money and he dont must think.

Act Tuning
13th January, 2017, 09:43 AM

I am with you 100%, why he help free and need to take a chance to help some other busniss near to him that will sell it cheaper from him, so are right, what are the chances that will happen it 1% so he can help the rest 99% so this is why he help here,

bobolin4o
13th January, 2017, 10:12 AM
I am with you 100%, why he help free and need to take a chance to help some other busniss near to him that will sell it cheaper from him, so are right, what are the chances that will happen it 1% so he can help the rest 99% so this is why he help here,

I'm totally disagree with this!
He (and all of us) help the rest 99%, but for sure this affects the someone else business!
It's so simple...

Act Tuning
13th January, 2017, 10:44 AM
I'm totally disagree with this!
He (and all of us) help the rest 99%, but for sure this affects the someone else business!
It's so simple...

I agree with you 100% that it will affect someone else busines, as it sould, why he need to become file service for free to other company that give solution agnist him, yea so simple, and its ok to disagree you see it in one point and i look the other.

So lets agree to disagree,