PDA

View Full Version : FTA 101 Stuttering Channels

tsmith
23rd September, 2009, 08:27 PM
Hi,

I have the FTA 101 silver box and the problem i am having is several channels are stuttering both picture and sound. Really there is only 2 channels i am concerned about - Sky Sports Extra + ESPN. It all started last week when ESPN (along with some other channels) just disappeared so i done an auto scan then no channels were working or found after that. I then done a factory reset and all the channels were/are back although Espn is now on tv 1007 or something were before the factory reset is was on the Celtic TV channel. After i done the factory reset you could just barely make out what was showing on ESPN, now it just says 'no signal'. Sky Sports Extra is now un-watchable, it's as though there is major interference with a sound like your radio is'nt tuned in to the correct frequency.
I do have a splitter from my 'VM' box however i have tried removing the splitter and doing a scan from the direct feed but it made no difference, the channels are just the same as they were with the splitter fitted.
I would appreciate any suggestions anyone has to try and help me resolve this problems.

Thanks for taking the time to read this.

maca
23rd September, 2009, 08:31 PM
when you rescan m8 press default key then scan your box. from the main feed..

tsmith
23rd September, 2009, 08:43 PM
Thanks for the quick reply mate.

I can't see any default key?

maca
23rd September, 2009, 09:54 PM
Thanks for the quick reply mate.

I can't see any default key?
menu 1570 scroll down to default key...

tsmith
24th September, 2009, 02:41 PM
I have tried pressing menu 1570 but nothing at all happens. Any ideas?