PDA

View Full Version : Paddy McCourt

skegsagypsy
24th September, 2009, 09:00 AM
Can't understand how this lad doesn't get a start in the first team, Mowbray stated last night he needs to work on other areas of his game, he's been at the club for some time now are they telling him what areas he needs to work on as he was superb last night. Theres talk about his fitness levels and his discipline, if these are not up to sratch he should be released by the club (I wouldn't want this tho as I hope he makes it) rather than pay his wages knowing he's never going to make it. What do you think hoops fans ?

shug14
25th September, 2009, 03:08 PM
his end product not good enough, apart from goal against falkirk and in the reserves, but when he has had a chance he take the wrong option
likes a wee bevvy aswell i heard

wdowczyk
26th September, 2009, 05:33 PM
scored a great goal today,hope mowbray plays him next week :celticparty:hail hail

KDC
2nd October, 2009, 06:12 PM
Pity he's injured as we could have done with him last night as Scott Browns worse than a man short at the moment. Here's hoping he's fit for sunday,

wfhr
2nd October, 2009, 08:13 PM
brown was shocking ! samras, caldwell and mcmanus also

greenstar
2nd October, 2009, 10:04 PM
I think Paddy should get 2nd half against Rangers on Sunday. Don"t think he has the legs for a full game though .

Gratis
7th October, 2009, 04:14 PM
Great player with amazing skills.If fit,should be starting a lot more.Though,Celtic's problems is central defence.Costing them big time now

McMav
8th October, 2009, 11:23 AM
Great player with amazing skills.If fit,should be starting a lot more.Though,Celtic's problems is central defence.Costing them big time now

Long may that continue :D :D :D :rangers:

maxi1968
8th October, 2009, 10:16 PM
look paddy mccourt was not good enough against rangers after all it wasnt st mirren or falkirk he was up against now was it.

jim56
8th October, 2009, 10:27 PM
Could be a very dangerous player in the future. At the minute he seems to run with the ball and either go right through a defense or run into trouble and lose the ball. If he starts lifting his head and looking at all the options then I'm certain he's going to be a great player.

jim

maxi1968
9th October, 2009, 01:29 AM
that maybe so but has he the skill or the bottle to run at a defence and score like bughera .mmm dont think so.any way old firm fans want success yesterdaY.if he dosent deliver against decent opposition week in week out he will dissapear.just like robson flood odea and the rest.im not being just realistic.mowbrey has a plan he is going with wide players mcgeady and maloney snuff them out and celtic dont function.mark my words.

Bailliebhoy
9th October, 2009, 11:18 PM
Personally i think its the centre of our defence we are struggling with, i would rather see Darren O'Dea and Glen Loovens as the central pairing tbh. But I would say if Mowbray is going to be buying in January at least 2 defenders and another striker

CHRISTOF
11th October, 2009, 09:06 AM
mcourt to be the next george best someone said but i think it was about his boozing lol! good player like wot u guys are saying he cant do a full shift and i think we need a new back line up mcmanus has lost it big time.