PDA

View Full Version : focus CMAX 06 key programming problem.

adam28
24th September, 2009, 05:20 PM
Hi people

I have a 2006 ford focus Cmax that im trying to program the key for,with a T300 key programmer.

Its actually the first ford i have ever done.
I understood that fords do not require the usual login pin code, but on my T300 its asking for a incode so i can programme the key.
Can anybody help with this please it would be very very much appreciated.

Regards

Adam

adam28
24th September, 2009, 06:10 PM
No probs guys i have just found out that you get the incode from ford etis by supplying the outcode;)

adam28
23rd December, 2009, 05:23 PM
Ii dont need it now mate, but thanks for offering;)

The outcode changes everytime you log in. (Rolling codes)
So i would have to leave my key programmer plugged in wait for someone to get back to me. Its abit of a nightmare if you dont have the software by your side at the time of programming.

Cheers mate

Adam

adam28
23rd December, 2009, 06:15 PM
Ok mate thanks.

I will remember for next time.

Bet that software cost a fortune!

Cheers

Meat-Head
23rd December, 2009, 07:30 PM
I know The outcode changes everytime you log in but not change algoritym. please send outcode ı will give you correct incode.
Because ı have calculation software for ford and mazda

can you share this with us and up load your copy, thanks

busaman
23rd December, 2009, 07:48 PM
can you share this with us and up load your copy, thanks

would be nice to try i didnt think it was out yet at least one that works.

adam28
24th December, 2009, 11:39 AM
I don't think so , because that software cost is 870 euro
This software is working with 99% success

Where did you buy your version mate?

sdralas
11th January, 2010, 07:40 AM
Where did you buy your version mate?

hello from greece, iam intresting about this software which can calculate the incode on ford models, can you help me please?

senyor
8th May, 2010, 09:38 AM
please contact to CryptoWork (http://www.cryptowork.com)

cristec
17th May, 2010, 09:40 AM
Has anyone purchased the Ford Pats Cable from Nasratech, and does it do what it states please.

rocris
17th May, 2010, 09:04 PM
Has anyone purchased the Ford Pats Cable from Nasratech, and does it do what it states please.

Hi,
Nasratech it is not a serious company...i have only bad experience with them...they sold a lot of opel pin reader device which don`t work as they said ...now they changed hardware and ask to buy new tools ... they don`t want to change old tools sold few months before and don`t work ok...so be attentive with this company

squirrelbandy
17th May, 2010, 09:23 PM
i bought the opel kit from Nasrasoft last year , and i agree its pants but to stick up for the cryptocalc boys they have bought this company now and this is why they are releasing their new opel kit and cannot support the older stuff which they did not make.
i got duped into buying at a special price , i received the kit which pulls pins on corsa c ect but no astra h or vectra c and even got sent screen videos of it working but not for me ever.

i speak with Ghokan ect most days who are very supportive and do help me alot and i know will do me a great deal on the opel kit which i feel confident will work when i receive it , if it does not work i will bring it full blown on this forum for you all to see.

please note crypto calc company have purchased Nasrasoft company , if this is not true then i have been lied to.