PDA

View Full Version : 2014 Ford Transit custom "all keys lost"

rocket ron
23rd January, 2017, 10:38 AM
To all at D.K.
Can anyone help with this situation.

Is it possible to program keys into a 2014 Transit custom with all keys lost, with vehicle double locked on the remote and factory alarm fitted.

I have been told that in this situation it needs to go into Ford and have a new body control fitted.

All help greatly appreciated.

many Thanks to all

Rocket Ron :guns:

rola1971
23rd January, 2017, 10:41 AM
open car in lisch
avdi help for you programming new key

rocket ron
23rd January, 2017, 10:52 AM
Many Thanks.

Will MVP work (genuine) ??

rola1971
23rd January, 2017, 10:54 AM
Many Thanks.

Will MVP work (genuine) ??

i dont have MVP and i dont know but try

holbi1
23rd January, 2017, 11:15 AM
MVP is working on it I have done one time to 4 hours coding key you have to do with online outcode incode on advance diagnostic traning video is something mate

parapilot
23rd January, 2017, 12:14 PM
mvp and avdi work on these ok. but what hes saying is can it be done with alarm active? mk7 could not via obd with active alarm. Iv not tested yet, anyone tried it with active alarm??

Knight Locks
23rd January, 2017, 03:46 PM
Sorry to jump in but this is relevant and its not so much if it could or couldn't it more of what happens after it didn't, if anyone knows or has information I would be grateful. I went to a 14 plate transit custom Ltd with a factory fitted alarm. Opened and decoded the lock and tried to program with my MVP, I couldn't get communication so advised the customer that the van would have to go back to fords and probably need a new BCM as well as keys. I received a phone call from the customer to say because I have put a non genuine or un programmed key into the ignition the van needed a new BCM and wanted me to pay!! The bill started at 2k and after I spoke to the ford technician it reduced to ?900. When I questioned him over the BCM saying how I understand it Fords couldn't program keys in these models with out changing the BCM he avoided the question and then a week later received this email

From: Simon Elliott [Simon.Elliott@smc-cars.com (Simon.Elliott@smc-cars.com)]
Sent: 17 January 2017 11:28
To: Richard Keay
Subject: RE14YNT-TRANSIT CUSTOM

Good Morning Mr Keay

as per our discussion last week this is events and cause.

vehicle recovered into us with as a non start due to lost keys. was supplied a non genuine cut to vehicle key and a key blade. Cut a ford key and supplied remote to the vehicle. Vehicle would not permit us to program new key to the vehicle. Vehicle security had locked us out. Discussed with technical issue and they informed us that if both keys had been lost and a non genuine or a non programmed key is not avaliable then the security will not permit us to program anything to the vehicle. It will require two new keys to the vehicle and a new body control module. It seems that when the vehicle had it's steering wheel lock taken off with the non genuine key it caused the vehicle to go into lockout mode.

if you require any further info please don't hesitate to contact me

kind regards

Simon Elliott
SMC Stockley Park.

Sent from my iPhone

I left a key blade and a stick key, the stick key to help with the recovery and the blade because Fords remotes don't come with a blade, and all for no charge and a bill for ?900 !!!!
I believe either the technician has led the customer up the garden path or he is trying it on. My problem is getting information to prove my point. Can anyone help It would be most appreciated thanks in advance Brian

paul_12345
23rd January, 2017, 04:05 PM
reply and ask how do they program a key in then.... because the key they have is not registered to the car untill they program it.

I would also ring a ford garage and say you have lost your key and give them a reg to match the same model/year and ask what the procedure is to get a key and what is the cost... as they may say X because we have to change the BCM.
#

Also what is the normal price of the key if you hadn't touched it??

Knight Locks
23rd January, 2017, 04:13 PM
yes tried ringing fords gave them the reg the first time to get a price and they looked on there system to tell me the work had been carried out !!!! whoops . Rang them again different site and it was like getting blood out of a stone and got the impression I knew more than him{which is a worry a I know diddly S__t}

kemaster
23rd January, 2017, 04:31 PM
reply and ask how do they program a key in then.... because the key they have is not registered to the car untill they program it.

Also what is the normal price of the key if you hadn't touched it??

That's the main point. Had the feeling someone wants free keys. Tricky b...rds they are.

paul_12345
23rd January, 2017, 04:40 PM
I suspect ford just want to put of any locksmith from making keys

Also if someone with AVDI can confirm if they can program keys all keys lost, at least that way you can say ford is full of shi*t and have a AVDI on hand to program keys without using their current keys to prove it.

labusas
23rd January, 2017, 07:31 PM
Transit uses a specific "transit ONLY" ID63 chip. Lots of aftermaket ford keys will have a wrong pages data. You can't program these keys in.
Here is a quote from good seller:
....Tiris DST80 (80bit)
Working For Transit Model After 2013
It is not backwards compatible!!!
It is not blank 63 Chip. Be Careful!

Get 2 dealer keys and job will be done.
Disconnect battery to reset BCM so called lockout

doolittle
23rd January, 2017, 09:14 PM
Transit uses a specific "transit ONLY" ID63 chip. Lots of aftermaket ford keys will have a wrong pages data. You can't program these keys in.
Here is a quote from good seller:
....Tiris DST80 (80bit)
Working For Transit Model After 2013
It is not backwards compatible!!!
It is not blank 63 Chip. Be Careful!

Get 2 dealer keys and job will be done.
Disconnect battery to reset BCM so called lockout

i have programmed lots of new transits with the usual id63 80 bits no problems. Also remotes from Ford Focus/ mondeos as well

whiskeyman
23rd January, 2017, 09:16 PM
done all keys lost on these many times
but if alarm
forget it

ninja123
24th January, 2017, 09:22 PM
I would tell the ford dealer that you wont pay until they show you this in person.

Get the van back there, take a new key, and ask them to program it while you keep the working keys, if they cant, then you have proved you are not at fault.

purdy
24th January, 2017, 10:32 PM
How do you stop the alarm setting after you pick the lock.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

parapilot
24th January, 2017, 11:34 PM
Don't think you can mate, remote only to disarm, or it will disarm on seeing a programmed key, but block coms until this happens. I can't see how ford can do it.

Be simple enough with someone with ids, set alarm
off see if you can speak to pats

rob h
24th January, 2017, 11:41 PM
Is there a way to do these Keys, by dump?

whiskeyman
25th January, 2017, 12:02 AM
How do you stop the alarm setting after you pick the lock.

dont think sharing to the wide world would be advisable if you know

dont want DK getting in the shit if vans stolen

rocket ron
25th January, 2017, 02:17 AM
Tango has an option. However it is additional at cost.

rocket ron
25th January, 2017, 02:23 AM
Also when the alarm is active the are no coms with the Body Control.

IDS just loops back at key programming.

You can enter module programming in body control but there is nothing listed as an option to modify and reinstate.

R.R.

rob h
25th January, 2017, 02:57 AM
Tango has an option. However it is additional at cost.

I could not find this Tango option.
What kind of eeprom is inside these bcm.
And what system is used in the transit connect?

camelgd
25th January, 2017, 02:38 PM
Would trying to open manual remote programming and program a remote work? Not on point, but I had a 2013 f150 locked with remote and opened by tow truck driver- could not get coms with IDS, but F100 ford tool connected and alarm shut down part way through programming keys.

Automat
25th January, 2017, 06:36 PM
This is an issue with the newer Ford fusion, perhaps it's the same for your transit.

If no valid programmed keys are available and the perimeter alarm activates when the scan tool is connected, carry out the following steps.

Wait 10 minutes after triggering the alarm. A single horn chirp sounds to indicate a 1 minute data link access time period begins.
Connect the scan tool to the DLC and begin a scan tool session.
Access the PATS Functions to gain security access. Once security access is obtained, the 1 minute data link access time period extends indefinitely.
Follow the procedure to erase and program keys.

didi_du_93000
26th January, 2017, 01:18 PM
Is there a way to do these Keys, by dump?
Any solution by dump?

What tool can copy original key? Tango can't do it.

with Tapatalk

gokart
26th January, 2017, 03:15 PM
Any solution by dump?

What tool can copy original key? Tango can't do it.

with Tapatalk

Neither can handybaby.

gttuning
26th January, 2017, 11:14 PM
Friend of mine runs ford garage ..they had new transit with lost keys..ford support said replace bcm to program keys.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

norman1967
26th January, 2017, 11:41 PM
This sounds like a security idea. Like they didid with the range rovers made the keyless remote module read only...

gttuning
27th January, 2017, 09:23 AM
I think next time i ask him to give me the new bcm to see if i can read it.and have a virgin file..it could come handy one day

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

purdy
29th January, 2017, 10:56 PM
This all stinks of fiat 500.

andreixc
2nd May, 2017, 04:16 PM
If the car is older than 2016, replace the old bcm with a virgin on to disable the alarm,
put the original one back in and you'll have communication, clear keys, etc...

If the car is newer, remote double locked and alarm going off, nothing else to do,
but to replace the BCM.

Car thieves seem to love Transits, that's why alarms are so nasty.

ray-ray
22nd May, 2017, 05:44 AM
More manufacturers are doing bcm or biu replacement to get communication to the ecu now days. Does not matter what programmer you use when there no communication to the CAN bus.

jodge
27th November, 2018, 11:15 PM
The new update of the miraclone able to copy an exist key from Transit 2015++ BCM dump (uPD0F3637) to LKP02 or similar cloning tp.

So my question is:

If the van is double locked and the alarm is on + no comms + lockdown.
BCM is out key is done with mira. W/o remote just the wallet key alarm+lockdown is going off or the remote is necessary?
thx

rob h
28th November, 2018, 12:45 AM
It would be logic, that the battery of the remote goes down.
The owner will then trigger the alarm, by opening the driver door.
Inserting a active working key, will turn the alarm of.

So adding a key by dump, should work.
Whish someone would try this.

Tango also allows adding key by dump. 2016+

sleepyrz
28th November, 2018, 03:11 PM
so why doesnt someone just go outside and try it

im sure theres got to be a few lockeys riding in transit connects..............................

rob h
28th November, 2018, 04:55 PM
Its cold, outside

sleepyrz
28th November, 2018, 07:25 PM
Oh sorry I forgot about that

It doesn't do that here......

Seriously

It's like 72 degrees here

CaioW
8th March, 2019, 02:36 PM
Have here on AKL, readed the 95320 on the dash, but any programmer recognize the dump, i imagine on that 95320 we just have mileage and some more stuff, but dont have the immo..

Any ideas?

qeso705
8th March, 2019, 04:31 PM
Have here on AKL, readed the 95320 on the dash, but any programmer recognize the dump, i imagine on that 95320 we just have mileage and some more stuff, but dont have the immo..

Any ideas?

Immo in BCM. Till 2016 should be possible with Tango.

qeso705
8th March, 2019, 04:32 PM
It would be logic, that the battery of the remote goes down.
The owner will then trigger the alarm, by opening the driver door.
Inserting a active working key, will turn the alarm of.

So adding a key by dump, should work.
Whish someone would try this.

Tango also allows adding key by dump. 2016+

2016+ is on MPC at my knowledge and Tango don't support it.

Meat-Head
3rd December, 2019, 02:54 PM
On & off topic:-

advertisement

https://www.maplefleetservices.co.uk/product/key-out/

run lock. - use it once replace bcm & keys?!?

ON TOPIC

Had van with bad bcm initmabt non start. Would go days ok then dead all day
bcn not able to see keys, so :bs: about non programming key wiping bcm i think

sleepyrz
3rd December, 2019, 05:25 PM
someone had to have walked outside and tried it by now

JFR-Tuning
5th December, 2019, 11:16 AM
Old trade new problemtourneo custom MY2013 all key lost.take a VVDI suoerchip precoded no success take a DST80 80 Bit precoded VVDI all Lesern with org AVDI no success any idea ... car have no alarm is it posible with Texas 6E -80 ?please gühelp

qeso705
5th December, 2019, 11:35 AM
Rumors states that abritus dont like customs and customers. Try to program Focus orginal dst80 key.

JFR-Tuning
5th December, 2019, 11:38 AM
Thanks for the tip but not a good help
To order a org key it need a week

lion0304
5th December, 2019, 11:55 AM
Thanks for the tip but not a good help
To order a org key it need a week

You can take used key with ID83

JFR-Tuning
5th December, 2019, 07:26 PM
You can take used key with ID83