PDA

View Full Version : what is best and easy to use programmer

maddie
24th January, 2017, 09:21 PM
Hi i want to learn how to read and rewrite files to ecu.The problem I have is a Nissan almera 2004 1.6 n engine code QG15DE with fault codes P1610 ,P1614 I know its mobiliser fault. I have changed everything ecu the dongle in dash and ignition transponder everthing .turned key 6 times to program key.turns over but wont fire up.Back to the original same fault i am at Alost here so I am thinking of reflashing a virgin file or maybe program key to ecu software ?I am beginner at this can anyone recommend a program and programmer that can read and write to nats the car is now a project now been sat on the drive last 2 weeks hoping you guys can point me in the right direction

06hdsoftail
31st March, 2017, 12:51 PM
Did you find good software to use to program I curntly have thej2534 pass throu pro 3 but no software yet plz help

epd1221
5th April, 2017, 03:32 PM
Have you try programming keys with either launch or autel scanner they work great on nissans. P1610 its just a code locked down ecu cause bad key was used and p1614 for damage key. So try getting new key and programm with pin code. From bcm