PDA

View Full Version : Citroen C4 1.6 HDI 90 HP without DPF please rate my tune

AGDiag
27th January, 2017, 12:07 PM
Hello,
Here is my first attempt to try and tune my car.
I've modified the following:
DW maps
Boost maps
N75 map
SVBL
RP maps
SVRP
SOI maps
Smoke map
TL map
Duration maps
I don't know about the SOI. I've modified it quite a bit, but I've done this by calculating the EOI based on the RP, DOI and SOI. I've attached my modified file, my ori file and the EOI that I've calculated before and after the tune.

Act Tuning
27th January, 2017, 02:03 PM
Very bad, start with you DW why you change almost all map range ?? and you reduce Inject time of the injectors , your area that you choos to tune is bad you need change your approch, and all in %,

AGDiag
27th January, 2017, 03:32 PM
In the DW I changed almost all the map range because I would like a better response from the throttle (I know that I should modify only the values from 80-100%). In the DOI map I only changed the pressure from 1600 bar to 1750 and calculate the opening time for that pressure. Should I only change the axis from 1600 to 1750 and leave the opening time of the injector untouched? What about the SOI?

morgano
28th January, 2017, 01:51 AM
Someone wants his pump to die sooner. :)

AGDiag
28th January, 2017, 10:29 AM
So, I've listened to Act Tuning's and morgano's suggestions and I've modified the file. I've modified the DW maps only the last 2 columns, I've modified the RP from 1600 only to 1650 max. and the DOI map I've only rescaled the axis from 1600 bar to 1650 bar. From my calculations, I'll have a max. EOI of 10-12 deg ATDC for high IQ's and RPM's. Is it to much? Should I advance the SOI a little bit more?