PDA

View Full Version : Renault Megane II/Scenic II Ph1 key programming?

nevaljar
3rd February, 2017, 07:26 AM
Hi,

I Have ordered new key for Renault Scenic II model 2006 from Aliexpress (https://goo.gl/Eq3Ard), so i think it's phase 1 model car. How i can program key card to work on car. Is FNR 4-in-1 key programmer good? Key card is blank/virgin so does it need some kind on prefab/precoding?

Key information
3 Buttons 433MHZ Smart Key Card Fits for Renault Megane with PCF7947 Chip
This card only can be programmed for one time. If you made mistake, it can not be programmed again.

1, High quality from China market.
2, Key programmer for this Smart Card------- SKP-900 Key programmer, 4 in 1 FNR key prog, etc. Read pin code, supports all keys lost.

Features:
1, Key Chip: PCF7947
2, Frequency: 433MHZ
3, Button: 3 Buttons

TERMINATOR1000
3rd February, 2017, 08:28 AM
Hi,

I Have ordered new key for Renault Scenic II model 2006 from Aliexpress (https://goo.gl/Eq3Ard), so i think it's phase 1 model car. How i can program key card to work on car. Is FNR 4-in-1 key programmer good? Key card is blank/virgin so does it need some kind on prefab/precoding?

Key information
3 Buttons 433MHZ Smart Key Card Fits for Renault Megane with PCF7947 Chip
This card only can be programmed for one time. If you made mistake, it can not be programmed again.

1, High quality from China market.
2, Key programmer for this Smart Card------- SKP-900 Key programmer, 4 in 1 FNR key prog, etc. Read pin code, supports all keys lost.

Features:
1, Key Chip: PCF7947
2, Frequency: 433MHZ
3, Button: 3 Buttons

Hello
yes , JUST "fnr 4 in 1" , i know this seller of key & card , cards are 100% OK for all Megane 2 / Scenic 2 : 2004 - 2009

nevaljar
3rd February, 2017, 09:16 AM
Thank you!

Hello
yes , JUST "fnr 4 in 1" , i know this seller of key & card , cards are 100% OK for all Megane 2 / Scenic 2 : 2004 - 2009

Ismael20
4th February, 2017, 09:55 AM
easy, conenect the cable to the obd 2 port, wait a moment to star the software and select renault
model laguna phase 1

important u must do the process without the key card into the target!!!

push the warnings
wait to the get the pincode
insert the first key card
wait
remove the card and if u want do another one insert it
wait and finish the process

sorry for my english but I?m spanish jajaja

nevaljar
6th February, 2017, 08:13 AM
Thank you!

easy, conenect the cable to the obd 2 port, wait a moment to star the software and select renault
model laguna phase 1

important u must do the process without the key card into the target!!!

push the warnings
wait to the get the pincode
insert the first key card
wait
remove the card and if u want do another one insert it
wait and finish the process

sorry for my english but I?m spanish jajaja