PDA

View Full Version : Ktag BDM med9.1 issue

the dog
9th February, 2017, 01:40 AM
Hi
I tired to read and write a file in bdm mode using ktag on a med9.1 ecu.
The ecu was tuned before by someone else. I read the file that was in the ecu but when I load it winols, the checksums where wrong. I tired to re-read it a couple of times but the file was always the same. I compare it with other similar files and it looked ok. I did same changes to the file and tried to flash it on the ecu. File when in ok,But when I tried to read it again, the ktag info where all blank.No info where shown. When I was originally reading it with ktag,it showed the ecu info. I check the checksum of the new file in winols and they where correct.
I flashed back the backup I originally read from the ecu,but when I tried to read it again with ktag I still did not get any info on the right screen.
I then flashed a complete backup (eeprom and flash) of another working ecu and tried to read it again.this time I only got the chassy number.
Anyone knows if its normal for ktag not to shown then ecu info?In my experience it always shows the info.
Can anyone check the files I uploaded.Its the file I originally read and tell me if they are corrupted or not?

ilku
9th February, 2017, 06:12 PM
The file is ok, and checksum is correct because tuned file. Ktag always need give info about ecu.