PDA

View Full Version : openbox v8s lo93 / er 001 code

chipface
10th February, 2017, 02:41 PM
hi all i tried to update v8s firmware with network support but i never backed up the old firmware 1st flashed the box with null modem cable which i have done many times before on other boxes successfully when the box rebooted it hangs on lo93 few secs later er001 shows , i tried numurous image files but still hangs, the box is a genuine v8s as its got an X in the serial number It goes through all the setup and says it burned succesfully but still nothing ecept the error can anybody tell me where im going wrong or point me in the right direction .if not i know where the local skip sites are to dispose of it lol

chris31560
10th February, 2017, 07:28 PM
not allowed to talk about such things on this site, please re fare to the rules................c

P&D
10th February, 2017, 09:23 PM
not allowed to talk about such things on this site, please re fare to the rules................c

Chris lol I think you miss read the question ;)

At OP.......Try booting the box with only the power lead connected...nothing else

If it then does the same check the capacitor's I read somewhere about one blowing... tc12 100uf 16v next to the large inductor