PDA

View Full Version : Vectra C Cim turn signal problem

mitzidim
13th February, 2017, 12:43 PM
I put an secound DL cim full can . ESP and afl work perfect , steering wheel it's calibrated ok but the turn signal don't turn off on the finish of the turn. It is cim failure or something else? I change the turn signal modul from inside of the cim and the same .....

Trimis de pe al meu SM-G920F folosind Tapatalk

smokinjoe
13th February, 2017, 12:49 PM
Steering angle calibration should solve this problem

Sent from my E6853 using Tapatalk

mitzidim
13th February, 2017, 12:55 PM
Steering angle calibration should solve this problem

It is calibrated! For 10 time's :). And i see in op com steering angle work + - left right ...

smokinjoe
13th February, 2017, 12:57 PM
Must be internal failure then,as I did have this problem and calibration solved mine so might be worth opening cim and rebuild. :-)

mitzidim
14th February, 2017, 07:50 AM
I think i chose wrong code index in Afl module. Where i can find a detailed list of code index for vectra c ?

vladanr
14th February, 2017, 11:59 AM
you can find it in opel tis ,but i think that is not problem.you have to check did car have angle sensor on steering wheel rack (engine compartment),if have than you have to take cim with mechanical turning off for hazard light .is it 2.2 vectra ?

mitzidim
14th February, 2017, 01:54 PM
you can find it in opel tis ,but i think that is not problem.you have to check did car have angle sensor on steering wheel rack (engine compartment),if have than you have to take cim with mechanical turning off for hazard light .is it 2.2 vectra ?
It is vectra 2.2 z22se but i put an z20net inside now. Is with left hand drive and i have angle sensor in the cim module and is working with ESP and AFL module with no problem.