PDA

View Full Version : VW immo box 1 pin

Liteace
27th September, 2009, 04:40 PM
Hi All, Can someone clear somethig up for me, some people are telling me that i can read the pin code from immo 1 through the DLC with VAG commander and other people are telling me i can not, & that I have to get a programer and read the dump from the chip in the immo box
who is correct here ?????

Thanks
Steve

Alex789
27th September, 2009, 06:19 PM
Hi All, Can someone clear somethig up for me, some people are telling me that i can read the pin code from im*o 1 through the DLC with VAG commander and other people are telling me i can not, & that I have to get a programer and read the dump from the chip in the im*o box
who is correct here ?????

Thanks
Steve

Of course you can.
People who said not, i think, use unofficial china clone with old version.
I use official 7.0 and can get pin from white/black immo boxes easy by cable. I did recently Passat B4 easy.

Liteace
27th September, 2009, 06:34 PM
Of course you can.
People who said not, i think, use unofficial china clone with old version.
I use official 7.0 and can get pin from white/black im*o boxes easy by cable. I did recently Passat B4 easy.

Thanks, what year was the passat, i talking about Mk3 golf ? what are you using ?

Thanks
Steve

lupu_sandu
27th September, 2009, 07:00 PM
I have one friend with k+can original , and told me that he cannot read via odb2 on Golf3.
Use Upa Usb or 705 programmer.

Liteace
27th September, 2009, 07:17 PM
I have one friend with k+can original , and told me that he cannot read via odb2 on Golf3.
Use Upa Usb or 705 programmer.

Hi, thats the problem some are saying yes and others no !!!

Alex789
27th September, 2009, 07:56 PM
Hi, thats the problem some are saying yes and others no !!!

I said Yes. I use original VAG K+CAN commander 7.0.
Passat was 1995 (B4). Also i got pin from old Transporter, Audi A4 1995 or 1996, i don't remember exactly year, and made keys. If you take a look on commander home page, you can see in "Instrument K-Line" option that it can get login from im*o 1 black and white boxes. For training purpose i also have read Motorolla, it's not a problem with UPA. I didn't read login from MK3 via OBDII, because there was not such need.
So i can asure you that it's possible!

Liteace
27th September, 2009, 07:59 PM
I said Yes. I use original VAG K+CAN commander 7.0.
Passat was 1995 (B4). Also i got pin from old Transporter, Audi A4 1995 or 1996, i don't remember exactly year, and made keys. If you take a look on commander home page, you can see in learning option that it can get login from im*o 1 black and white boxes. For training purpose i also have read Motorolla, it's not a problem with UPA. I didn't read login from MK3 via OBDII, because there was not such need.
So i can asure you that it's possible!

Thanks hve you got a link to the official site, when i google it i just get all the China sites

Thanks

Saulyss
27th September, 2009, 08:08 PM
For audi white box , via diag read pin possible , for black box with motorola hc05 100% not ...

Alex789
27th September, 2009, 08:26 PM
For audi white box , via diag read pin possible , for black box with motorola hc05 100% not ...

I'm really wondering. I got pin from Passat B4 1995 with black box and Motorolla 68HC05B6 by 2 means - first via cable and then using UPA. Now you said that it couldn't be 100%, but i did it. Have you original commander? Stop confuse other members if you don't know it yourself.

Alex789
27th September, 2009, 08:28 PM
Thanks hve you got a link to the official site, when i google it i just get all the China sites

Thanks

www.Abritus72.com VAG Commander BMW Commnader HITAG-2 key programmer (http://www.abritus72.com/vagcommander70.html)

Alex789
27th September, 2009, 09:19 PM
Attached is screenshot from the program's option "Instrument K-line" where possible to change mileage and read login by cable.

Liteace
27th September, 2009, 11:11 PM
Attached is screenshot from the program's option "Instrument K-line" where possible to change mileage and read login by cable.

Thanks, i have seen something similar before, if you click on immo1 it may say "load from file" meaning load the dump thats been read from the chip in the immo box

Thanks
Steve

Saulyss
28th September, 2009, 06:29 AM
oops really added support for this immo box , sorry
http://www.abritus72.com/Covered_Extracting_Security_Code6.pdf
(http://www.digital-kaos.co.uk/forums/members/74033-alex789/)

gixxer
28th September, 2009, 09:46 AM
Hello!
How to read out pin code in immo1 box?
thx

Liteace
28th September, 2009, 06:51 PM

Hi next time you try it click on VW immo1 and I bet it says load from file only ????

Thanks
Steve

Alex789
28th September, 2009, 08:34 PM
Hi next time you try it click on VW im*o1 and I bet it says load from file only ????

Thanks
Steve

No, you are not right. Commander will try to read out eeprom anyway and if it not be able to do so, it simply advice about it.

Liteace
28th September, 2009, 08:56 PM
No, you are not right. Commander will try to read out eeprom anyway and if it not be able to do so, it simply advice about it.

So have you done a Golf 3 with immo box 1 ?

Thanks
Steve

Alex789
29th September, 2009, 06:16 PM
So have you done a Golf 3 with im*o box 1 ?

Thanks
Steve

I wrote before that didn't deal with Golf3. I read pin from Passat B4, Transporter and Audi A4.

Liteace
29th September, 2009, 06:24 PM
So its a no then, everyone says you cant but you say you can but never done Golf 3. How do you know you can if you've never done one ?????????????????

Alex789
29th September, 2009, 06:55 PM
So its a no then, everyone says you cant but you say you can but never done Golf 3. How do you know you can if you've never done one ?????????????????

I said it possible to read pin from black and white immo1 boxes of VAG group, because i read pin of 3 models by cable. Read your first question - you asked about VAG group. If you are interesting Golf3 only you should ask correct question. Golf3 is not only in this group.
If i get such car i will try and inform you.

erikfrog
30th September, 2009, 07:12 AM
Immo 1 (black box) is readable via cable!
example software http://www.motordiag.cz/foto/software/mpm/screen01.jpg
Tested and working....

vares
30th September, 2009, 10:27 AM
Here is demo.:D

Autofix
30th September, 2009, 03:42 PM
I have found that if you have a valid working key you can read serially but without key you must read eeprom. Eeprom can be read without unsoldering so it is an easy one.

HTH

Liteace
30th September, 2009, 05:45 PM
I have found that if you have a valid working key you can read serially but without key you must read eeprom. Eeprom can be read without unsoldering so it is an easy one.

HTH

A "valid working key" you mean a car key ?? I have 3 immo 1 black boxes here that dont have keys, so i need to read dump from eprom ? What equipment do you use to read without removing the chip from the PCB ?

Thanks
Steve

Autofix
30th September, 2009, 07:15 PM
Yes, I mean a working car key.

Just about any programmer will read 24c04 in circuit with a 8 pin sioc like this -Emulation Technology - Test Clips - SOIC (http://www.emulation.com/catalog/off-the-shelf_solutions/debugging_accessories/test_clips/soic/)

You could even solder the wires directly to the legs of the chip.

If you read dumps post here or PM me and I will give you pins.

Liteace
30th September, 2009, 07:18 PM
Yes, I mean a working car key.

Just about any programmer will read 24c04 in circuit with a 8 pin sioc like this -Emulation Technology - Test Clips - SOIC (http://www.emulation.com/catalog/off-the-shelf_solutions/debugging_accessories/test_clips/soic/)

You could even solder the wires directly to the legs of the chip.

If you read dumps post here or PM me and I will give you pins.

Thanks, but these have a large motorola chip inside them ????

Autofix
30th September, 2009, 07:39 PM
There are two types, HC05 and 24c. You need to read the dump from whatever is in yours.

Liteace
30th September, 2009, 07:41 PM
There are two types, HC05 and 24c. You need to read the dump from whatever is in yours.

So do you know what is in mine from the pic, is it the big motorola chip & if it is, the dump cant be extracted from that on board can it ?

Thanks
Steve

adamgr
30th September, 2009, 08:58 PM
I read this type of Immo with HC05 chip
on the board with no problems at all
100% tested many a time on VW golf3
HTH Adam

Liteace
30th September, 2009, 09:06 PM
Thanks for the info, so the HC05 is the big motorola chip ? what do you use to connect to this on board ??

Thanks Again
Steve

adamgr
30th September, 2009, 09:46 PM
I use a micro probe set

although some people just solder wires to each leg

HTH Adam

Please note picture is of probes connected
they are NOT connected to the correct pins to read
So do not use this pin layout to connect up

Alex789
30th September, 2009, 10:26 PM
Thanks for the info, so the HC05 is the big motorola chip ? what do you use to connect to this on board ??

Thanks Again
Steve

Use UPA-USB like in-curcuit programmer for Motorola chips.

Alex789
1st October, 2009, 05:10 PM

Today especially for you i called Golf3 and tried to read pin of immo1 by cable. Now i can assure you that it can be done in 15 seconds by original Commander 7.0.

Establishment diagnostic session with selected unit ....
Diagnostic protocol: KWP1281
============================================
Device identification: 1H0953257 B IMMO VWZ3Z0T1058082 V00
Coding: 9600 Supplier number : 00000
Extra id: 1H0953257 B IMMO VWZ3Z0T1058082 V00

I hope it clear up situation.

Cheers

Liteace
1st October, 2009, 05:37 PM
Today especially for you i called Golf3 and tried to read pin of im*o1 by cable. Now i can assure you that it can be done in 15 seconds by original Commander 7.0.

Establishment diagnostic session with selected unit ....
Diagnostic protocol: KWP1281
Device identification: 1H0953257 B im*o VWZ3Z0T1058082 V00
Coding: 9600 Supplier number : 00000
Extra id: 1H0953257 B im*o VWZ3Z0T1058082 V00

I hope it clear up situation.

Cheers

Thanks for that but i can get that with me VAG-COM, it still dont tell you what the SKC \ PIN code fdor the immo is does it, its only the part number and the software coding for the im*o box !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Liteace
1st October, 2009, 06:51 PM
Look ive got the same thing from a Golf 3:

Address 25: im*obilizer Labels: 1H0-953-257.lbl
Control Module Part Number: 1H0 953 257
Component and/or Version: im*o VWZ3Z0V5285499 V00
Software Coding: 09600
Work Shop Code: WSC 00000

Thats what im saying, yes it will read the data from the DLC but it WILL NOT give you the pin

Alex789
1st October, 2009, 07:04 PM
Thanks for that but i can get that with me VAG-COM, it still dont tell you what the SKC \ PIN code fdor the im*o is does it, its only the part number and the software coding for the im*o box !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Of course there is no pin there. I paste this info to let you know which immo i have read with commander. I confirm that in option "Instrument k-line" i have read pin from immo like "Black immobilizer box Siemens 6 PIN HC05 (immo1). Then i connected my original VCDS, established connection to controller (25 immo) and it accepted this code.
It seems to be that you don't want that it happen.

Liteace
1st October, 2009, 07:08 PM
But you are saying that your vag commander is reading the pin code from the immo 1 so where in the info you posted is the pin code ?????????????????

Alex789
1st October, 2009, 07:21 PM
But you are saying that your vag commander is reading the pin code from the im*o 1 so where in the info you posted is the pin code ?????????????????

If i could suppose that you wouldn't beleive to me i should make a screenshot, but i didn't so assuming that you will trust. No problem. Of course i will not call back again this car. Really this question has not interest to me now. I wanted only to say to you that it was possible. I don't care that others said to you about impossibility to get a pin. Simply write e-mail to support@abritus72.com and close this thread.

spookauto
10th October, 2009, 03:01 PM
i had also a problem wit a immo box en it worked fine....
sometimes you have totry it a few time before ist suceeeds

umut66
28th June, 2010, 05:46 PM
motordiag viruusssssssss