PDA

View Full Version : trying to use bluetooth headset

flipdip
27th September, 2009, 08:33 PM
Hi im trying to use a bluetooth head set(allready paired) on gta but cant get any sound out of it do i have to change any settings or what. Thanks

dazza78
29th September, 2009, 10:35 AM
Hi im trying to use a bluetooth head set(allready paired) on gta but cant get any sound out of it do i have to change any settings or what. Thanks

sometimes m8 i dont know why , but once youve switched on your headset and paired it ,
you have to go int accessory settings and manage bluetooth devices ,then press triange and click connect !!!!

try that should work m8
dazza

Raven
29th September, 2009, 03:09 PM
If I'm thinking of the correct item, does the bluetooth headset even work on GTAIV ? Because they don't work in some games, until specific moments, for example in Metal Gear Solid 4 if you have it set up correctly it will only work for the codec screens, so that in game codec calls get routed directly into your ear as opposed to the tv where the rest of the audio is coming from - which is way cool! ;)

flipdip
29th September, 2009, 05:55 PM
Thanks for all the help got it sorted

dazza78
1st October, 2009, 09:27 AM
If I'm thinking of the correct item, does the bluetooth headset even work on GTAIV ? Because they don't work in some games, until specific moments, for example in Metal Gear Solid 4 if you have it set up correctly it will only work for the codec screens, so that in game codec calls get routed directly into your ear as opposed to the tv where the rest of the audio is coming from - which is way cool! ;)

never thought of that m8 ! lol , well worth remembering though , thanks

Thanks for all the help got it sorted
what was it then m8????????????????

Raven
1st October, 2009, 01:06 PM
never thought of that m8 ! lol , well worth remembering though , thanks

I didn't know about it either until I read online that it was possible, that's another thing that's so great about MGS games you are always finding out new things you didn't previously know was there lol.

And you're welcome, m8 :)

flipdip
1st October, 2009, 05:56 PM
impatience, mate just didnt sort out all the audio settings