PDA

View Full Version : Edc17cp44 audi a6 3.0 tdi question

Swedenline
15th February, 2017, 08:34 AM
Hallo guys!
Im new on tuning but have long experiance working with cars.
My car was tuned recently by one tuning company and am not satisfy with this map and decided to change it by my self. Lots of black smoke with 80% highway driving, 275ps/ 600nm is the numbers they promised but i doubt that the car have this much.
Now, few question for you proffs here:
Do i need ori map to send to tuning company for remap and where can i find ori map for my ecu?
Can i write new map with kess v2 ver 2.08?
I need to get id first for sw/hw, can i do this with kess?
How can i read map in my ecu, i understand that kess cant do this, some other tool?
Galletto v54 with bdm frame?
Good map tuning company to remap my ecu?
Thanks in advance :)

Skickat fr?n min iPhone med Tapatalk

daniele1968
15th February, 2017, 12:49 PM
with kess you can only read hw and sw by these you must achieve your ori file from data base or internet or somewhere then you can read your map with programs like titanium winols map3d and so on ........... after that you can modify your ori file and put back on car i suggest yuo to do by expert person cause edc 17 cp44 may can read by kess but for sure is cripted and if you try to wryte you ll block it be carefull

gazvts
15th February, 2017, 01:03 PM
Your not happy!! go back to company have them return the car back to factory map & refund

Swedenline
15th February, 2017, 02:41 PM
Well, not quite happy, car is driving nice but there is black smoke.
i know these engines can do much better so i will try to get more power and torque.
Somebody with ori files for this engine?

gttuning
15th February, 2017, 03:01 PM
Man just ring your guy that tune it and tel him to email you ori soft.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Swedenline
15th February, 2017, 03:51 PM
Man just ring your guy that tune it and tel him to email you ori soft.

I didn't know that is possibility!
I send e-mail with request and waiting for response.

gttuning
15th February, 2017, 10:02 PM
I didn't know that is possibility!
I send e-mail with request and waiting for response.
Well now you know😉😉.
And learn how to use thanks😊😊.
Your tuning guy should keep ori software when he remap the car.simply ask him for it and write back to ecu.

icezero2010
16th February, 2017, 10:59 AM
Hallo guys!
Im new on tuning but have long experiance working with cars.
My car was tuned recently by one tuning company and am not satisfy with this map and decided to change it by my self. Lots of black smoke with 80% highway driving, 275ps/ 600nm is the numbers they promised but i doubt that the car have this much.
Now, few question for you proffs here:
Do i need ori map to send to tuning company for remap and where can i find ori map for my ecu?
Can i write new map with kess v2 ver 2.08?
I need to get id first for sw/hw, can i do this with kess?
How can i read map in my ecu, i understand that kess cant do this, some other tool?
Galletto v54 with bdm frame?
Good map tuning company to remap my ecu?
Thanks in advance :)

Skickat fr?n min iPhone med Tapatalk

if you are new in tuning this ecu is not so easy to unterstand many single limiters and with kess you can not chance all maps you get gearbox problems . the problem with this ecu is the chksum from ksuite also original . ;-) better go to company to make the tuning better without black smoke this is no problem on this ecu