PDA

View Full Version : Citroen C4 1.6 HDI ECU locked

AGDiag
16th February, 2017, 12:19 PM
Hello,
I have a problem with a Citroen C4 1.6 HDI 110 HP. The problem is that the car won't start. When I put the ignition on it says "Antivol defaillant" (Antitheft system). I have tried both keys and with both is the same problem.
I am using Diagbox to connect to the car. The ECU has multiple faults and the service counter shows -500 when I put the ignition on. All the system are working (windows, central locking etc.). I have attached photos with live parameters from the BSI. It recognises the VIN, it says the ECU and BSI are matched but it shows the ECU is locked and the transponder label is not recognised.
Is the BSI faulty or the keys are damaged?

doctore
16th February, 2017, 12:28 PM
restart the battery and add 2 keys again if you have correct pin

and check keys if are not damaged

metercar
16th February, 2017, 12:54 PM
Check if your "com2000" is ok, if one key is matched sure the problem is key or COM verify if 12v is present on pin 5 of the gray connector

nadhir
16th February, 2017, 02:15 PM
probleme in key or com2000

transpender recognised Non

AGDiag
16th February, 2017, 09:17 PM
Thank you all for the help provided. I solved the problem by reprogramming the keys. One key was faulty. The weird thing is that after I read the pin with FVDI and programmed the keys with Lexia, the remote for central locking did not work even though the car starts. I programmed the original key and I had a new key (flip remote with 2 buttons, not 3 buttons as the original). I tried then to synchronize the keys using different methods. The original key works, but the new one does not work (the remote for central locking). In live parameters on the BSI I can see that it recognizes when I push the lock/unlock buttons but it says that the signal can't be recognized. I have to mention that with the original key it said the same thing before I managed to synchronize it

AGDiag
18th February, 2017, 12:23 PM
Does anybody have any idea why I can't sync the remote on the 2 button key?

doctore
18th February, 2017, 12:35 PM
remote from old key or from new key

AGDiag
18th February, 2017, 01:13 PM
The old key works fine, even though I've had problems syncing it's remote. It's odd because the old key was behaving exactly like the new one before I synced it. In BSI live data when I pressed a button on the key it was saying signal unidentified(unrecognized). I've managed in the end to sync the old key, but with the new one I was not lucky. Could the problem be that the old key has 3 buttons and the new one has only 2?