PDA

View Full Version : bmw e90 edc17cp41 chiptuning

lobsterosxxx
17th February, 2017, 12:44 PM
Hi,
Can anyone please help with good mod for this one? DPF still active...thx

lobsterosxxx
18th February, 2017, 01:27 PM
Please stop offering paid solutions, this was meant for training purposes only I am not interested in any business with regards to this. Thank you.

Thread closed.

moky
18th February, 2017, 01:53 PM
send to moderator

NASTASE
18th February, 2017, 06:40 PM
Please stop offering paid solutions, this was meant for training purposes only I am not interested in any business with regards to this. Thank you.

Thread closed.
Sure for training purposes, same as a lot of cars you asked for help .Keep training mate, "Mens sana in corpore sano" as said the famous tuner Juvenal!!:stickyman::stickyman::stickyman:

yeager
18th February, 2017, 07:06 PM

Thread closed.

you make tuning for free? or it is correct that customer will pay for you but you will not pay for good remap ... when i cant make something, but someone else can make it for me i have no problem whit pay for his knowledge

lobsterosxxx
21st April, 2017, 09:04 PM
Sure for training purposes, same as a lot of cars you asked for help .Keep training mate, "Mens sana in corpore sano" as said the famous tuner Juvenal!!:stickyman::stickyman::stickyman:
..so in your opinion how do you learn if you do not ask? in other words, how did you learn what you know? I guess you were born to it..

you make tuning for free? or it is correct that customer will pay for you but you will not pay for good remap ... when i cant make something, but someone else can make it for me i have no problem whit pay for his knowledge
you're all wrong mate, but hey ho.
If you know better what I do with these files then you're greater than anyone I ever known and I bow to you. Trust me I help when I can, I ask when I do not know and I do not sell if I get it free....so... just walk away and do not bother.

voltechcar
21st April, 2017, 10:13 PM
good guy, for training.... maybe for training to your customer who pay to good mod, search good tuners, pay for good file and train.....

icezero2010
22nd April, 2017, 09:41 AM
If u have 50thx than i make you the file for free ;)

lobsterosxxx
23rd April, 2017, 09:21 PM
good guy, for training.... maybe for training to your customer who pay to good mod, search good tuners, pay for good file and train.....

"yeah....just pay and move on.. don't bother cause ure useless anyway.... " F... great attitude mate. If you're on this subject I have more than tens of files I paid for but will keep training comparing and trying to do myself before selling unsure of the outcome. I don't need this kind of advice , I know what to do.. and I work extremely hard to achieve what I intend to achieve. I do ask for help sometimes not willing to pay in some cases as not every situation is same, but.....anyways I will not be explaining myself to you more. I asked, you didn't want to help, then shut the f... up.

Johnner
23rd April, 2017, 09:55 PM
"yeah....just pay and move on.. don't bother cause ure useless anyway.... " F... great attitude mate. If you're on this subject I have more than tens of files I paid for but will keep training comparing and trying to do myself before selling unsure of the outcome. I don't need this kind of advice , I know what to do.. and I work extremely hard to achieve what I intend to achieve. I do ask for help sometimes not willing to pay in some cases as not every situation is same, but.....anyways I will not be explaining myself to you more. I asked, you didn't want to help, then shut the f... up.

Could you tone it down a tad,mate please ?
You're not helping yourself here at all,by telling someone to stfu.....other people are watching this,and won't be willing to come forward with help next time you need it

I understand your frustration...but all you had to do was just say nothing,or kindly ask that member to refrain from commenting in the thread.. :dontknow:

Thanks...

*Edit......Forgot to mention...if you've received PM's from people offering paid solutions....then you might want to think about reporting them to staff ;)

mexanico1971
24th April, 2017, 01:29 AM
96% off you Post ,are requiring Chiptuning or IMMO
and 1 trading one file and 4% help
And 20 thank"s
Some People are here at 10 years ,and this is one of the best forum in the world , and you can learn a lot reading and using search button
And believe Vet"s want to help , but make all your work is not for me the best way for you to training and learn !
That is the way for you to win money width the good heart of us .

BRs

lobsterosxxx
6th May, 2017, 05:11 PM
Could you tone it down a tad,mate please ?
You're not helping yourself here at all,by telling someone to stfu.....other people are watching this,and won't be willing to come forward with help next time you need it

I understand your frustration...but all you had to do was just say nothing,or kindly ask that member to refrain from commenting in the thread.. :dontknow:

Thanks...

*Edit......Forgot to mention...if you've received PM's from people offering paid solutions....then you might want to think about reporting them to staff ;)
You're right. It's all emotions. The thing is I have done nothing wrong and faced stupid accusations therefore my reaction. I will keep quiet now cause it's just not worth it...thanks for attention folks.

lobsterosxxx
6th May, 2017, 05:13 PM
96% off you Post ,are requiring Chiptuning or IMMO
and 1 trading one file and 4% help
And 20 thank"s
Some People are here at 10 years ,and this is one of the best forum in the world , and you can learn a lot reading and using search button
And believe Vet"s want to help , but make all your work is not for me the best way for you to training and learn !
That is the way for you to win money width the good heart of us .

BRs
Sorry. Not getting your post at all. Thanks for my profile analysis anyway.

icezero2010
7th May, 2017, 11:21 AM
Sorry. Not getting your post at all. Thanks for my profile analysis anyway.

i don?t unterstand whats your problem i have post have u 50 thx i do the file for free . but you have get no one more in 3 month :-D

we have not the problem and need a tune .we can do it .

buy a tuning file from a tuner and all is good or not.

lobsterosxxx
7th May, 2017, 03:50 PM
i don?t unterstand whats your problem i have post have u 50 thx i do the file for free . but you have get no one more in 3 month :-D

I try hard but do not understand ur post at all.

PowerPlus
7th May, 2017, 04:42 PM
did you tell moderator which user want money

morgano
8th May, 2017, 08:38 AM

Can't be more spot on! Congrats ;)

lobsterosxxx
8th May, 2017, 09:03 PM
did you tell moderator which user want money
I surely did