PDA

View Full Version : best kess & ktag versions

nikost
17th February, 2017, 03:03 PM
Hello to all,

I am new here and i am trying to figure a way what to buy in order to start tuning ecu. I have made a little research about and i found a kind of solutions.

Well i decided to buy a kess v2 , ktag , fgtech galleto v54, but i don't exactly know which version to buy. I know that for kess v2 and kgat you can find versions with unlimited tokens. The problem is i don't want to buy a unit, that i have to change the chip neither to use the jlink adapter by desoldering the part inside the board. I know there is a version with a reset button but it is too much for only an additional button. Futhermore i know that there is a new version of ktag 7.003 which is much more expensive but i don't know if it is worth it . So what i am asking is there a diiferent way to refresh tokens without the need of a new chip, neither the jlink adapter, nor the reset button. Some thing that i can do it through my pc without the need to desolder something only to connect the usb to my pc. If there is not a way i would prefer to buy kess v2 and ktag with the reset button, and assume that i have to pay approximately 320 euros for verison 4.036 for kess and 6.040 for ktag. In that case there is so much difference between the ktag 6.040 and 7.013 that it is worth it to take the shot?

Also send me your opinion for fgtech galleto and your suggestion for an auto key programmer for immos and other things.

Thanks in advance and i am waiting for you responses as soon as possible,
nick

Act Tuning
17th February, 2017, 03:17 PM
i referring just for the title, the origenals version are the best