PDA

View Full Version : ***Help!!....Kien system??***

DartyD
29th July, 2008, 10:01 AM
Can anyone advise me on how to get my Sagem Dbox2 working again...
think i deleeted something i shouldnt have in keylist,then tried a re-flash
using remote,it gave warning that it may not boot again if there were any probs with the image, and now it doesnt boot to sportster v1.52, just script on lcd and says Kien system please can someone advise, many thanks.

zaf786
29th July, 2008, 10:13 AM
Can anyone advise me on how to get my Sagem Dbox2 working again...
think i deleeted something i shouldnt have in keylist,then tried a re-flash
using remote,it gave warning that it may not boot again if there were any probs with the image, and now it doesnt boot to sportster v1.52, just script on lcd and says Kien system please can someone advise, many thanks.
Hi m8 you need to use ifa to flash your box you will need crossover cable,ifa program,and plenty of patience

DartyD
29th July, 2008, 10:52 AM
zaf786.. i have flash fxp, + dbox bootmanager, + ethernet crossover cable, but my pc is a dell and does not have an rs232 comm port for nullmodem cable.... will i still be able to flash? and also do i need to get the sportster 1.52 image?..many thanks.

<--DartyD added 17 Minutes and 12 Seconds later...-->

zaf i now have hallenberg-image flash assistance installed on pc, can you tell me where to get yhe latest sportster image from, also what do i need to do as i havnt got an rs232 port on my pc..many thanks.

zaf786
29th July, 2008, 11:08 AM
zaf786.. i have flash fxp, + dbox bootmanager, + ethernet crossover cable, but my pc is a dell and does not have an rs232 comm port for nullmodem cable.... will i still be able to flash? and also do i need to get the sportster 1.52 image?..many thanks.

<--DartyD added 17 Minutes and 12 Seconds later...-->

zaf i now have hallenberg-image flash assistance installed on pc, can you tell me where to get yhe latest sportster image from, also what do i need to do as i havnt got an rs232 port on my pc..many thanks.
Hi don,t worry about the nullmedem cable just use crossover cable i don,t know where you going to find sportster 152 very old image you better off with newer image do you know your box is 1x or 2x

DartyD
29th July, 2008, 12:05 PM
zaf, my box is a sagem with 2 amd chips...does this mean its 2x?
do you know where i can get the newest image of sportster from? as i had sportster b4

MetMan
29th July, 2008, 12:14 PM
zaf, my box is a sagem with 2 amd chips...does this mean its 2x?
do you know where i can get the newest image of sportster from? as i had sportster b4

why not use one of the uk modded imgs in the downloads i got a 2006 copy of sportster 1.73 but u'll have to update the k*eys and maybe the cams...do u have a copy of ur bouquet and service file?

DartyD
29th July, 2008, 12:22 PM
Metman...im new to this and dont know what bouquet and service files meen..
i had sportster v1.52 on b4 i lost image... if i connect box to pc using crossover cable then run I F A, i then need to load image sware which i dont have....once i can download a newer image whats the next step?..many thanks..
Also wher can i download the latest image from?...

MetMan
29th July, 2008, 12:40 PM
Metman...im new to this and dont know what bouquet and service files meen..
i had sportster v1.52 on b4 i lost image... if i connect box to pc using crossover cable then run I F A, i then need to load image sware which i dont have....once i can download a newer image whats the next step?..many thanks..
Also wher can i download the latest image from?...

if u pm me ur email addy i'll send u a img....once u have flashed it u will need to scan

DartyD
29th July, 2008, 01:12 PM
if u pm me ur email addy i'll send u a img....once u have flashed it u will need to scan

thx metman but would rather not post my email.. can i use latest blade quad image then scan?

MetMan
29th July, 2008, 01:21 PM
thx metman but would rather not post my email.. can i use latest blade quad image then scan?

don't mean post it - send me a private message (pm) with it but blade quad should do, just thinkin some of the later imgs have problems when scanning, so ithought u could use an older img, do a scan then save the service file which u can then add to any img....but try it if u want

DartyD
29th July, 2008, 01:32 PM
don't mean post it - send me a private message (pm) with it but blade quad should do, just thinkin some of the later imgs have problems when scanning, so ithought u could use an older img, do a scan then save the service file which u can then add to any img....but try it if u want

MetMam....how do i send a private message? will do so if you could send me working image and breif install instructions...very gratefull...

MetMan
29th July, 2008, 01:40 PM
MetMam....how do i send a private message? will do so if you could send me working image and breif install instructions...very gratefull...

i've just pm'd u reply to that...what area r u i may have a service file?

do you know ur frequency, net id and symbol rate for scanning? if not i'll send an img with set my location on

DartyD
29th July, 2008, 02:25 PM
i've just pm'd u reply to that...what area r u i may have a service file?

do you know ur frequency, net id and symbol rate for scanning? if not i'll send an img with set my location on

MetMan have now sent u detsails on pm ..
many thanks