PDA

View Full Version : non start Nissan micra K!2 2005

naikey
17th February, 2017, 10:20 PM
Hi i have my nissan micra K12 which was bought non starter, Did plug my diagnostic machine and its giving me error code P1611.
Immobiliser Malfunction, Everything works fine. all light come on dash also the car opens and locks but the NATTS light stays on,
the engine does not turn , tested starter motor by powering straight from battery its fine. also sent ECU for testing its fine. contacted lock smith to check for faulty key but its fine. I dont know where or how to test immobiliser as i am no mechanic.

Help please am based in london

thanks

Jan1980
17th February, 2017, 10:48 PM
I had same case on Nissan. I can tell you repair procedure. Nothing against you personally mate ! You are new member. A lot of members just want to have help without giving help to other people and earn money in workshop. I will send you solution. Press THX and REP and send me PM, i will answer directly !

Jan

naikey
19th February, 2017, 01:05 PM
Hi i have my nissan micra K12 which was bought non starter, Did plug my diagnostic machine and its giving me error code P1611.
Immobiliser Malfunction, Everything works fine. all light come on dash also the car opens and locks but the NATTS light stays on,
the engine does not turn , tested starter motor by powering straight from battery its fine. also sent ECU for testing its fine. contacted lock smith to check for faulty key but its fine. I dont know where or how to test immobiliser as i am no mechanic.

Help please am based in london

thanks

hi everyone please please help eager to start this car for my kid.

naikey
20th February, 2017, 09:55 PM
hi everyone please please help eager to start this car for my kid.

hi there,
still waiting to hear from you guys around i dont mind paying someone for his time, i need to start the car please anyone around london area?

thanks

Jan1980
20th February, 2017, 11:27 PM
Mate, I checked partnumbers. Sorry, I have no solution for immo off available for your car. Please post a picture from your removed antenna ring.

naikey
26th February, 2017, 12:30 PM
hi
here is the modules list ECM no Mec 32-080-F3 3226 hitachi. BCM module no 284B2AX600.-- 21669169-8F. other module PR- WG1G611A-301BB13A. ignition Arial no BSREU 19, 28590, C9966. Go32309. these are the modules fitted any chance of immo off on these??

jhonyelectron
7th March, 2017, 05:22 PM
buy a second bcm and swap the eeprom from yours to the second bcm ,, all fuctions wil be up !!!