PDA

View Full Version : Dacia Duster 1.5 Who is able to tuning it?

d3v1l
19th February, 2017, 08:18 PM
Hello boys I have a dacia duster 1.5 dci, And never I have done One before, who is able to tuning it?

NASTASE
20th February, 2017, 11:10 AM
Hello boys I have a dacia duster 1.5 dci, And never I have done One before, who is able to tuning it?

Hi mate,
a lot of tuners can do a decent file for Siemens SID ECU.Get a good damos file and you will be able to do it by your self.I guess a free file is not the best idea for this fragile engine.

Act Tuning
20th February, 2017, 11:50 AM
Hi mate,
a lot of tuners can do a decent file for Siemens SID ECU.Get a good damos file and you will be able to do it by your self.I guess a free file is not the best idea for this fragile engine.

I like the "get a good damos and you able....." , so from your spot every one with keyboard and winols,damos, can tune a car ?!! nice going if you dont know the hardware of the car like turbo , injectors, how much you can prduce from it, and need to know how Siemenes ecu work very good, then you can do it on your own, i love that sometimes there is a strong jokes here , "get a good damos and ...... :rofl:

NASTASE
20th February, 2017, 12:53 PM
@Act Tuning,
I don't see where I wrote that you do not need good knowledge about the engines or understanding Siemens ECU startegy.I wrote something like that? for sure not.My intention is for everyone to try to learn as much he can,try to do own mod file,not stand to wait a bad free tuning file.

d3v1l
20th February, 2017, 01:13 PM
Boys all Done With Damos.. I bult up a map pack.. the car is going good.. thank you..

sdtsedat
20th February, 2017, 08:29 PM
Try this file mate,

Pass sended on PM.

Kind regards from Belgium