PDA

View Full Version : Please help with triore EDC17C02 Bmw 118d

sdtsedat
20th February, 2017, 01:05 AM
Hi everyone,

I read by obd the ori file( before year) and write modded file. Everythink is ok. Good performance. Now i will more power so i increase the rail pressue hgher and set speed limiter too 250KM/H. Oke I open the ECU and insert correct pint and hold the tricore pinout. i press connect everything is ok.

ECU DATA OK
INT. FLASH OK
MICRO FLASH OK

Now i press to READ ALL, and save the file on desktop. then i remap that file and press again write all (the increased) file. everything ok 100% write ok. succesfull. I close the ecu. Put in the cables switch on and car is started!! Oke i ride 150km, i try to 230km/h and before i gonne to home i stop in gas station for buy sigaret. Let go to home i press to start ... ????? Never
I unplug the key plug the key and press the clutch and start... nothing....

I don't now why ?? I read by obd, ECU is ECMPTY???

I write ready with tricore i write it (but my accu is very bad) write with tricore is OK. Car will start but not enough voltage i push the car so i can set it in first gearbox and depress the glutch, nothing... AND ecu is again empty (all the lght will flashing and servo is ON.

Any idea why this ecu is going to empty ? Tomorrow i buy accu booster car starts, but when i go to meeting and go to thank. What i do when the car don't start ?
Any idea ?

PS: ACCU of the car is very bad, it give my "accu is empty, change your accu"
han anyone know this problem ?

pulsar2000
20th February, 2017, 09:03 AM
cant see this is ecu related, you sure nothing else just coincidence as you flash ecu, and you assume is a fault with ecu,

Ecu cant lose data if you flash and it drives,

unless ecu has a fault, data on there still but you cant see it, or read now,

Data must still be on there,

goran81
20th February, 2017, 09:25 AM
maybe checksum problem,
then car start only once after writing, not more

pulsar2000
20th February, 2017, 09:39 AM
maybe checksum problem,
then car start only once after writing, not more

checksun problem car never start !

pulsar2000
20th February, 2017, 09:54 AM
Hi everyone,

I read by obd the ori file( before year) and write modded file. Everythink is ok. Good performance. Now i will more power so i increase the rail pressue hgher and set speed limiter too 250KM/H. Oke I open the ECU and insert correct pint and hold the tricore pinout. i press connect everything is ok.

ECU DATA OK
INT. FLASH OK
MICRO FLASH OK

Now i press to READ ALL, and save the file on desktop. then i remap that file and press again write all (the increased) file. everything ok 100% write ok. succesfull. I close the ecu. Put in the cables switch on and car is started!! Oke i ride 150km, i try to 230km/h and before i gonne to home i stop in gas station for buy sigaret. Let go to home i press to start ... ????? Never

I write ready with tricore i write it (but my accu is very bad) write with tricore is OK. Car will start but not enough voltage i push the car so i can set it in first gearbox and depress the glutch, nothing... AND ecu is again empty (all the lght will flashing and servo is ON.

Any idea why this ecu is going to empty ? Tomorrow i buy accu booster car starts, but when i go to meeting and go to thank. What i do when the car don't start ?
Any idea ?

whats a ACCU ?

icezero2010
20th February, 2017, 10:19 AM
checksun problem car never start !

car start one time without correct checksum . accu he mean battery .

icezero2010
20th February, 2017, 10:21 AM
Hi everyone,

ECU DATA OK
INT. FLASH OK
MICRO FLASH OK

Any idea ?

use your read tricore file . mod it with ols without checksum delete the chk(very important on bmw ) than write only flash back and let the tool do the chk

sdtsedat
20th February, 2017, 01:50 PM
Hi everyone,

With accu i mean battery. Battery is empty when i sleep the car and switch on the headlights. I had the same problem when i write the file again ( car starts but after second start ecu is empty)
I write the ori file, problem is solved!!

So FGTECH don't correct the checksum when you write ALL (with int flash, int micro and eeprom)
When you flash only INT flash file, fgtech will correct the checksum.

Do everyone know of i can do it with only int flash so fgtech will correct the checksum ?

Thanks!

Kind regards from Belgium

icezero2010
23rd February, 2017, 01:41 PM
Hi everyone,

With accu i mean battery. Battery is empty when i sleep the car and switch on the headlights. I had the same problem when i write the file again ( car starts but after second start ecu is empty)
I write the ori file, problem is solved!!

So FGTECH don't correct the checksum when you write ALL (with int flash, int micro and eeprom)
When you flash only INT flash file, fgtech will correct the checksum.

Do everyone know of i can do it with only int flash so fgtech will correct the checksum ?

Thanks!

Kind regards from Belgium

read only int flash on boot new !!!!! now make mod and do chk with tool !!!!!!!

sdtsedat
24th February, 2017, 08:53 PM
@ICEZERO2010 Thanks it is solved !!

realrace
24th February, 2017, 09:35 PM
What tool do you use?

sdtsedat
24th February, 2017, 09:44 PM
FGtech V54 EU CLONE

realrace
24th February, 2017, 11:50 PM
FGtech V54 EU CLONE don't correct the checksum. I can do this for you in winols

icezero2010
25th February, 2017, 12:34 AM
FGtech V54 EU CLONE don't correct the checksum. I can do this for you in winols

do never chk by ols if you not write with bsl or any other tool that not correct the chk . on bmw two time chk is very dangerous . best is chk with tool you write .

realrace
25th February, 2017, 12:41 AM
do never chk by ols if you not write with bsl or any other tool that not correct the chk . on bmw two time chk is very dangerous . best is chk with tool you write .

I never had a problem with the original winos. FGtech It is doing wrong.