PDA

View Full Version : 02 home broadband

gibbo74
28th September, 2009, 06:39 PM
hi all
can somebody plz tell me the password for the router for 02 wireless home broadband
cheers all:manuflag:

monas
28th September, 2009, 07:03 PM
its on the bottom of the router is something like virgin passwordpassword i think

gibbo74
29th September, 2009, 03:37 PM
tried that but still not working

dasteph
29th September, 2009, 04:00 PM
hi all
can somebody plz tell me the password for the router for 02 wireless home broadband
cheers all:manuflag:

found this on another forum don't know if it helps but you can try it.

O2 Users log in with SuperUser (the ID seems to be CASE SENSITIVE, ie with S and U in capitals)
Password: O2Br0ad64nd ie with digits 2064, the first O & B being capital letters

gibbo74
29th September, 2009, 04:09 PM
tried that aswell ,rung o2 and they told me it is administrtor then what ever i chose when i set it up but i never used a password now its really starting to do my head in arghh lol
gonna factory reset and see what that does, wil let you know

nevovx
30th September, 2009, 10:19 PM
tried that aswell ,rung o2 and they told me it is administrtor then what ever i chose when i set it up but i never used a password now its really starting to do my head in arghh lol
gonna factory reset and see what that does, wil let you know
O2 use the same routers as BE Broadband and due to security issues they remotely uploaded a new firmware and changed the user login and passwords.

Try "Administrator" (capital "A") as username and for password enter your routers serial number.