PDA

View Full Version : Please help mercedes me9.7 ecu

Mr Mo
22nd February, 2017, 11:22 AM
Hello every1 I have an issue with the me9.7 ecu . The vehicle come in as non start and discovered ecu faulty so I got a donor ecu and I tested on the car it was ok so I opened the New donor ecu and only swoped the eeproms around from the damaged ecu to the donor ecu an now the donor ecu fault no communication can some1 please help thank you

mercis
22nd February, 2017, 11:33 AM
clone bdm flash and swap eeprom

Ebie
22nd February, 2017, 11:34 AM
you must change flash with eeprom
or virgin donour ecu and program with star

Mr Mo
22nd February, 2017, 11:43 AM
Thank you for replies but just a quick question why is the ecu not communicating now because I put back the original eeprom

volismb
22nd February, 2017, 12:34 PM
Thank you for replies but just a quick question why is the ecu not communicating now because I put back the original eeprom

If the ecu is not communicating this means you must check your soldering

Mr Mo
22nd February, 2017, 08:15 PM
Thank you all for the replies yes I did resolder it and it worked but after I did switch ignition off and back on it does not communicate then I remove eeprom and resolder it works again and yes I did solder very well

Mr Mo
22nd February, 2017, 08:59 PM
Could it be possible that the eeprom data is corrupt

volismb
22nd February, 2017, 10:56 PM
Could it be possible that the eeprom data is corrupt

If the ecu was working fine before your soldering then you can answer the question yourself I think. What exactly are you trying to do?

Mr Mo
22nd February, 2017, 11:54 PM
Volismb thank you for reply well I was swooping the eeprom from faulty ecu to working donor ecu to see what happens and now this started happening I did solder very well and when it loses canbus communication I can read ecu via k-line and in actual data I read coolant sensor and it shows -40dg as if it disconnected and once AGAIN I resolder eeprom again coolant temp reads good e.g..

Mr Mo
22nd February, 2017, 11:58 PM
I have a bdm100 but I would like to know how to connect wiring directly on the ecu pads because I'm really lost my adapters don't make sense can some1 please explain the connection directly on the ecu without using adapter please