PDA

View Full Version : BMW 525i tuned File need some advice

kopfspringer
23rd February, 2017, 09:30 AM
Hello,

my Name is Michael, i'm from Germany.
First... This is a great Forum.. i learned so much in short Time! Thankyou!
I've bought an e39 525i, the seller said it is "Chiptuned" already.

I'm at the beginning of learning about ECU Tuning. I was abled to read the 64kB file out of the ECU and found out, that the Version is MS430037 ... the oldes Version i guess.
I read a lot stuff from Daniel, the guy developed the MS430056 XDF for TunerPro.

I have a few questions. Can someone review my File. I used the XDF for MS430037 which is not as complete like the one from Daniel for the MS560056, but i could review a little bit...
I found out, they tuned the Pedal Response by Driver Wish, die Iginition seems to be multiplied over the whole map... but i don't understand the Vanos Change...

The Car has a Problem at 3900rpm, there is a liitle hole in acceleration.

Can someone give me Advise? Is it possible to give me good tuned MS430056 that i can compare it to my "crappy" file? Because i will update to the MS430056, there is so much more Stuff and Documentation for this Version...

Sorry for asking this without helping you... but at this Moment of my Knowledge i'm not in the Position to help anybody... maybe i can sometime if i understood all the Stuff...
I don't wanna make any Money with this... i have a good Job... this is just for my self an my Car..

Thank you guys... maybe i can help you in future...