PDA

View Full Version : Sirius 32 ECU Replace

erikfrog
29th September, 2009, 10:04 AM
Hi, i need to replace Siemens Sirius 32D ecu for my Clio II 1999. Because K+L line are death after last winter, but I don?t know why. (I?ve tested wiring and conected another ecu, that?s ok)
So now I have possibility to buy another from wrecked car. What I need after replace ecu? I?ve listened something about clearing memory etc.... I have Multi Diag and also one eeprom programmer.

gezame
29th September, 2009, 04:57 PM
Hi,
To replace the original ECU used on the other, I do not work for you multidiag.
Read 29f200 dump the flash and place here.
You can reset or remove immo without problems in this car.
Regards.

erikfrog
30th September, 2009, 08:44 AM
can i read it with willem programmer?

vladgsm1
30th September, 2009, 07:24 PM
yes. willem read 29f200

erikfrog
30th September, 2009, 09:28 PM
when i open Sirius 32 ecu in multidiag there is an option: initialization of self registration. Does anybody know what?s that? Isn?t it for pair another ecu? I can?t it try because I still haven?t another ecu.

kool_mi
30th September, 2009, 10:15 PM
you can remove the immo by immokiller

nicamarcos
30th September, 2009, 11:24 PM
when i open Sirius 32 ecu in multidiag there is an option: initialization of self registration. Does anybody know what?s that? Isn?t it for pair another ecu? I can?t it try because I still haven?t another ecu.
Read original 29f200 flash from used ecu and tell what is the ecu number and send me dump, i will prepare for you dump, you not will need any tool for it :)

erikfrog
1st October, 2009, 07:27 AM
OK I will try it, I have lot experiences with diagnostic and repair but programming is for me new thing so I have few skills. I have reprogrammed a lot of memories but everything trough cable. So first will be mine :D

cammy25
1st October, 2009, 07:32 AM
Why so much trouble?

Just replace 29f200 with your old one and all will be alright

erikfrog
1st October, 2009, 09:35 AM
That?s the way. Old ecu?s working just diag lines are death.

erikfrog
1st October, 2009, 10:30 AM
One more question, it?s possible to read this flash with EOBD2 Flasher 1260? - think it?s clone.
It?s cheap solution.

Amine13
1st October, 2009, 12:27 PM
One more question, it?s possible to read this flash with EOBD2 Flasher 1260? - think it?s clone.
It?s cheap solution.
It will not work, becareful, you will nt make a full read,and you loose so Immo data..
the best solution is just to replace new 29Fby the old one (of your broken ecu); that's all.
regards.

erikfrog
1st October, 2009, 02:24 PM
Many thanks no more questions.

cammy25
2nd October, 2009, 07:35 AM
It will not work, becareful, you will nt make a full read,and you loose so im*o data..
the best solution is just to replace new 29Fby the old one (of your broken ecu); that's all.
regards.

WHat you mean? have you done it before?

Sirius32 reads through BOOTLOADER. you have to put ecu in bootloader mode and connect K + L line . This way you will read complete flash!

BTW Immo data is dynamic. its spread in different lines in data.

But anyway..........just resolder thats easiest way:hahaha:

biktel
2nd October, 2009, 11:58 PM
WHat you mean? have you done it before?

Sirius32 reads through BOOTLOADER. you have to put ecu in bootloader mode and connect K + L line . This way you will read complete flash!

BTW im*o data is dynamic. its spread in different lines in data.

But anyway..........just resolder thats easiest way:hahaha:

How can I put in BOOTLOADER Sirius 32 Ecu?
After that can I read with galetto k+l the full memory?

aquabox
24th February, 2010, 09:03 AM
Hi,how i replace 29f200?

Amine13
24th February, 2010, 09:16 AM
Hi,how i replace 29f200?
With hot air soldering stattion, but there are a lot of legs, try try to heat each side un rise it separately. Be sure when soldering that all legs are well soldered and same position of the whole chip od course :D