PDA

View Full Version : Mercedes Vito W639 EZS Problem

Hallsecu
26th February, 2017, 10:59 PM
I have problem with Vito... car was after crash, engine not cranking.
I find problem, repair installation, engine start OK.
Next step I need change km on the dashboard... read ezs and dashboard, chenge km test on car works OK testet many times.
Battery disconnected and after two days connect again and now car not start. I put the key, elv unlocked but i cant switch on the ignition.
One key unlock elv second not, remot control works in both.
So I read again zes, flash not have differences but eeprom change...
I programmed eeprom again, but ignition further doesn't work.
Any subsequent attempt to end another eprom change, but each time in a different way.
Attachment, original read and after start attempt. Someone have flash for this EZS?

EZS Manual Transmission
A 639 900 22 01
3300.2313-02
Made In Germany 433.92MHz
502945540180642 h1 ZGS 001

MC9s12DT256_0L01Y

Maybe someone know what is the problem?

MVVL
27th February, 2017, 06:36 AM
Hi. Test eeprom. Thanks.

Hallsecu
27th February, 2017, 10:52 AM
Hi. Test eeprom. Thanks. Not working. I say one more time i dont have problem with km but with ignition.

daxxer
27th February, 2017, 11:34 AM
Not working. I say one more time i dont have problem with km but with ignition.

when you don't know, what all happen't in the EZS through normal work, then you don't play anymore with this unit... :listen:
all changes in eeprom are normal, only you play with eeprom content as with some toys without any knowlege what all you doing... :stupid:
EZS isn't a child toy...!!!
and don't play with km in the future anymore ;)
try to find faults without diagnostic is second stupid way... :listen:

Hallsecu
27th February, 2017, 12:09 PM
daxxer You never had a problem with something.... Can you explain to me why, after two days ceased to function? Changed km and it was all ok.
Besides the changes km do not even have to think about everything you have given in the manual programmer.
So instead of talking, it might help if You know?
I'm not doing this for the first time, dealing with this for years. Every week i doing abot 4-5 cars whit ezs, cas. Seeking help not criticism

For more information, there are no errors in the ecu and EZS, only paramterach measured EZS is not to allow the ACC line 15 can.

Do You have flash for this ezs to compare?

daxxer
27th February, 2017, 12:21 PM
daxxer Can you explain to me why, after two days ceased to function? Changed km and it was all ok.
Besides the changes km do not even have to think about everything you have given in the manual programmer.
So instead of talking, it might help to know?
I'm not doing this for the first time, dealing with this for years. Seeking help not criticism
For more information, there are no errors in the ecu and EZS, only paramterach measured EZS is not to allow the ACC line 15 can.
Do You have original flash for this ezs?

i don't know what all you are doing with this EZS, what tool you use for read/write eeprom, you can maybe damaged something when open or close EZS
i don't know...
not need to have with diagnostic everytime only errors...check actual values for driving permissions for example...:listen:
need in first case use you brain and check when all your work was 100%.... ;)

flash for this EZS part number i haven't :(

Hallsecu
27th February, 2017, 12:31 PM
I read/ write smok j-tag and xprog M both original. No damaged nothing whe open.
I'm going to look for the cause in the car, or need flash to compare.

daxxer
27th February, 2017, 01:33 PM
I read/ write smok j-tag and xprog M both original. No damaged nothing whe open.
I'm going to look for the cause in the car, or need flash to compare.

when you can enter with diagnostic to EZS, then not waste your time try to find any fault in flash...;)

Hallsecu
28th February, 2017, 06:00 PM
Problem solved, EEPROM was corrupted, after can wire damage under the steering wheel, thanks for all.
Flash is OK, you can add to the collection.

MVVL
28th February, 2017, 07:32 PM
Show the correct dump eeprom.