PDA

View Full Version : What Diag Tools you have to scan?

ascrap2003
27th February, 2017, 07:49 PM
Trying to decide my next tool which will be a scanner I cant decide which is best and most practical obviously D pad or Autel would be most practical easiest.

Looking at
X300 D Pad
Autel 906
Autel 906BT
Autel 908P

and Arbites but which one?

http://www.obd2tool.com/goods-5190-2016+FVDI+ABRITES+Commander+with+Full+Version+18+S oftware.html

http://www.ecutool.com/New-FVDI-ABRITES-Commander-with-18-Softwares_11326.html

Also with Arbites besides PC will I need anything else? Just plug and play or complicated to set up?

I want it for
Ford
GM
Chrysler
Toyota/Lexus
Honda/Acura
Nissan/Infinity

And Maybe
VW
Audi
Mercedes

To check module(s) mileages, reset ecu, tcu, service etc and modify mileage in those modules if need be.

javyb
27th February, 2017, 09:07 PM
But them all like the rest of us

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

lush29
27th February, 2017, 09:52 PM
for scanning cars all the above will be good, but with one tool as javyb said you will not do all what you ask.
to change milles thats different game.
ps ;abrites is not the best for diagnostic

electromech
27th February, 2017, 10:26 PM
Whats your budget......FYI...Autel is getting out of the Diagnostic business soon

captain crackers
27th February, 2017, 11:01 PM
Autologic. That should take care of your diagnostic problems and empty your bank balance at the same time. Arthur.

ascrap2003
27th February, 2017, 11:24 PM
Whats your budget......FYI...Autel is getting out of the Diagnostic business soon
Budget as if yesterday is $1200 or so $1800-$2000 if I wait a bit.

Love the signature btw lol thats my motto lol

ascrap2003
27th February, 2017, 11:27 PM
But them all like the rest of us

Patience grasshopper one must take things only as fast as financial instatution sets forth. lol
If you had to go with one for the moment and your budget is 2K max which would it be?

javyb
27th February, 2017, 11:28 PM
Patience grasshopper one must take things only as fast as financial instatution sets forth. lol
If you had to go with one for the moment and your budget is 2K max which would it be?
I don't need patience son, I buy what u need, if you not got the finances go find a job

ascrap2003
27th February, 2017, 11:32 PM
Budget as if yesterday is $1200 or so $1800-$2000 if I wait a bit.

Love the signature btw lol thats my motto lol

I hear mixed storys about autel but even then if it last me 5 years as most cars I do are 2006-2012 might not be so bad. But I dunno

ascrap2003
27th February, 2017, 11:34 PM
I don't need patience son, I buy what u need, if you not got the finances go find a job

Touchy are we? :bootyshake:

javyb
27th February, 2017, 11:36 PM
Touchy are we? :bootyshake:
No just tired of seeing your bulshit posts asking for things then trying to give smart answers, do everyone a favour stop leeching and get some work done

ascrap2003
27th February, 2017, 11:44 PM
No just tired of seeing your bulshit posts asking for things then trying to give smart answers, do everyone acfaviur stop leeching and get some work done

Then dont comment on my posts or read them toodaloo :thefinger:

javyb
27th February, 2017, 11:44 PM
🖕

javyb
27th February, 2017, 11:45 PM
🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕

ascrap2003
27th February, 2017, 11:48 PM
I think I'm doing pretty good being I have a 4th grade education thanks to the other guys in hear that are smart, if you ask questions you learn, btw I've read my share of posts are there are posts on here that are far more considered bullshit. Sorry it took you years with you high school or college eductation to learn what I'm learning with a 4th grade education.

ascrap2003
27th February, 2017, 11:51 PM
Autologic. That should take care of your diagnostic problems and empty your bank balance at the same time. Arthur.
Thank you will look into that! This forum is very entertaining lol

Johnner
28th February, 2017, 12:03 AM

Mate....I'm going to impart some solid advice here...so listen up real good

If you want to continue here,and learn anything from anyone else,ie. some top pros in here helping other people out,then lose the attitude towards others...

You'll end up being your own worst enemy,when people just don't respond to you any more...

Dr. Zoidberg
28th February, 2017, 12:39 AM
Mate....I'm going to impart some solid advice here...so listen up real good

If you want to continue here,and learn anything from anyone else,ie. some top pros in here helping other people out,then lose the attitude towards others...

You'll end up being your own worst enemy,when people just don't respond to you any more...

Maybe someday, he know enough, to be able to answer the doubts themselves, I said maybe.

ascrap2003
28th February, 2017, 01:57 AM
Maybe someday, he know enough, to be able to answer the doubts themselves, I said maybe.
Maybe you misread that I suggest you read it again, I'm not the one with an attitude.

morrisgauge
28th February, 2017, 02:14 AM
Mr. Johnner's point has been exemplified.

ascrap2003
28th February, 2017, 02:16 AM
If it's the emojis your talking about well then I suggest the moderators remove them from the list. Anyway I'm not gonna lose any sleep over it and thank you for the concern. If I ask questions from people it's to learn and if I don't make mistakes how is someone going to tell me I'm wrong I can deal with that but I will not shut up to a persons ego or attitude to bad for him. In the real world he would get his ass knocked out for giving someone a smart answer but I'm sure he already knows that. Any way let's carry on and thank you for your concern.

ascrap2003
28th February, 2017, 02:21 AM
Does anyone one else in the forum have an issue with me asking questions and learning from those questions, commenting, making mistakes and further commenting and going back and forth learning etc? Is that not this forums purpose?

ascrap2003
28th February, 2017, 02:21 AM
Because if I'm wrong about that tell me so please and I'll rest my case. I'm a real easy person tell me if what I'm saying is wrong. Maybe now after this evenings entertainment we can get back to the subject of the posts title recommendations on diag scanners much respect to all the pros out there I wouldn't be on here learning if it wasn't for you guys it's much appreciated.

morrisgauge
28th February, 2017, 02:32 AM
"Do it because it's in your heart. Not because you want something in return. Employ your time in improving yourself by other men's writings, so that you shall gain easily what others have labored hard for." -Socrates.

ascrap2003
28th February, 2017, 02:46 AM
"Do it because it's in your heart. Not because you want something in return. Employ your time in improving yourself by other men's writings, so that you shall gain easily what others have labored hard for." -Socrates.
Good point, but I'm looking for nothing in return if all goes well anything I learn I will try to teach to others, but still a beautiful piece by Socrates. Oh btw are there any expos to attend in the Us?

Dr. Zoidberg
28th February, 2017, 02:58 AM
Maybe you misread that I suggest you read it again, I'm not the one with an attitude.

Clearly, you did not understand my opinion.

ascrap2003
28th February, 2017, 03:08 AM
Clearly, you did not understand my opinion.
Oh sorry got caught up in the moment please explain.

duplikeytor
28th February, 2017, 03:52 AM

s

Wasn't this said last year and they are still pumping out new models? Where are the sources?

ascrap2003
28th February, 2017, 03:58 AM
s

Wasn't this said last year and they are still pumping out new models? Where are the sources?
I talked to a rep that said they ain't stoping the Maxisys but who knows

javyb
28th February, 2017, 03:33 PM
If it's the emojis your talking about well then I suggest the moderators remove them from the list. Anyway I'm not gonna lose any sleep over it and thank you for the concern. If I ask questions from people it's to learn and if I don't make mistakes how is someone going to tell me I'm wrong I can deal with that but I will not shut up to a persons ego or attitude to bad for him. In the real world he would get his ass knocked out for giving someone a smart answer but I'm sure he already knows that. Any way let's carry on and thank you for your concern.
If u was in UK son id of knocked you the f**k out, as for you learning more than me, I correct more cars in a day then you in a week, own more tools than you can dream of. As for attitude I help other members same as they help me, but you seem to ask a question then answer like you know better if that's the case why ask.

ascrap2003
1st March, 2017, 01:47 AM
If u was in UK son id of knocked you the f**k out, as for you learning more than me, I correct more cars in a day then you in a week, own more tools than you can dream of. As for attitude I help other members same as they help me, but you seem to ask a question then answer like you know better if that's the case why ask.

You clearly have anger and or bipolar issues and don't want to let this go, I'll show you how it's done, have a good evening SON!

ascrap2003
1st March, 2017, 01:50 AM
You clearly have anger and or bipolar issues and don't want to let this go, I'll show you how it's done, have a good evening SON!
Also please do me a favor and don't comment or get involved with any my posts anymore.

javyb
1st March, 2017, 08:36 AM
Also please do me a favor and don't comment or get involved with any my posts anymore.
I'll do as I please. And your the SON because you need the help. Keep leeching

Johnner
1st March, 2017, 09:09 AM
Right,have a right pain in my arse with this thread,and not going anywhere with a useful outcome...

Closed !!