PDA

View Full Version : edge card help please

blue eyes
29th September, 2009, 05:37 PM
hi
great site with some top tips.i have just bought an edge card and would like some advice please .i have loaded the software and my movie folder and mp3 folders but these folder are showing up in the games option as well as the media,is there a way of getting them out of the games section as when i click on these in that section they are just showing empty folders.help much appreciated.
thnks:giveup:

sinno
29th September, 2009, 09:26 PM
dont have a edge card myself but did you create individual folders on the root of the sd card (movies,games,mp3) and load them to these folders

blue eyes
29th September, 2009, 10:09 PM
hi
i just put the folders staight from the pc onto the sd card

sinno
30th September, 2009, 04:00 PM
How many files are showing up on the sd card when plugged into your pc

blue eyes
30th September, 2009, 04:36 PM
theres
1) edge folder
2)moonshell folder
3)edge dat
4)www text doc
and the 3 file folders i put on there my self
games, movies, mp3s.

movies and mp3 folders show up in the game section when you select games

firmware is the latest 1.5 thanks

sinno
30th September, 2009, 09:39 PM
i know with the acekard you can cut and copy files to folders,i would suggest back up your sd card to a file on your computer,then open your game file on the sd card and cut your mp3 files and paste to the mp3 folder,put it back in your edge card and see did it work,if it did do the same for your movies,just make sure you do the backup to the pc

blue eyes
1st October, 2009, 12:28 PM
hi
there is no mp3 in the games file folder,but when you switch the ds on and click on games the mp3 and movie folders are in this section but there is nothing in these 2 folders when you click on the folders.when you click on the media section the mp3 and movie folders are there with the all mpg files and mp3 files

theADDict
1st October, 2009, 08:12 PM
sounds like you will have to just get used to having 2 extra folders when you go to choose a game... is that really a problem ... ignoring them ??
Suppose you could always put mp3 and movie into one folder... so problem halved :-p