PDA

View Full Version : ECU maps & tuning files

Pages : [1] 2 3 4

wheelman
29th September, 2009, 05:52 PM
Index of /ecu (http://youyoukiller.free.fr/ecu/) files for remapping reprogramming ECU

mecsoun
29th September, 2009, 07:46 PM
Please i find mod maps for ecu 028 906 021 C. VW Golf 3 1.9 TDI motor is 1Z... thank you

jhs_61
29th September, 2009, 07:53 PM
Does anyone know of a way to reprogram the ECU on a 2007 Dodge Ram 4.7L?

kptuning
29th September, 2009, 08:09 PM
Good luck using this tunings. Im shore 99% of it is crap, so if you love your car find a good tuner :)

Gita
30th September, 2009, 01:36 PM
Please i find mod maps for ecu 028 906 021 C. VW Golf 3 1.9 TDI motor is 1Z... thank you

Send me your flash dump! I made tuning for you...

:pcguru:

kptuning
30th September, 2009, 03:15 PM

Its not flash :)

splinter78
30th September, 2009, 04:09 PM
Hello Guys !!

I got some questions about those ECU.

I am looking only for virgin ECU for reparing tacho, there is in those folder ?

What is a ORI files ?

Why iwhen i browse Index of /ecu/ecu 2007 mod/Renault (http://youyoukiller.free.fr/ecu/ecu%202007%20mod/Renault/) (for example)
I have .bin like :
rn-0000.bin
rn-0001.bin
rn-0003.bin

Please i need some help, i am looking for original ecu not tunned.

Thanks

tirlibibi
30th September, 2009, 04:28 PM
If someone got ECM or WinOLS drivers for a Mini Cooper S, i'm interrested (PM)

splinter78
30th September, 2009, 05:49 PM
Hey Tirlibibi !!

Can you please share your knowledge; can you explain us what is ECM, Win...

Thans and also i am sure you can brevely answer my questions on the previous post.

Thanks

athlonxp
30th September, 2009, 06:20 PM
Hi, I need tuned files for opel astra G 1999 year 1.7dt 68PS. I found in http://youyoukiller.free.fr/ecu/ but there is many smoke with this. I need to save diesel not for power.

tune77
30th September, 2009, 07:42 PM
Hi,

does anyone knows is there a tuning file for smart 0,8 cdi (old model) for engine ECU, and does it paysout to install that?

I mean, how many HP can I get it? :D

Bye

worldiagnostic
30th September, 2009, 07:44 PM
I am sorry for all engines touched by such "tuners" :D

episcop
30th September, 2009, 07:53 PM
Hi,

does anyone knows is there a tuning file for smart 0,8 cdi (old model) for engine ECU, and does it paysout to install that?

I mean, how many HP can I get it? :D

Bye

Try it. Tuned.

worldiagnostic
30th September, 2009, 08:01 PM
Now there will be some more "super tuning for 50eur" advertisings and killed turbos, DFP's, injectors and fuel pumps and melted pistons :D
And everybody will cry, how chip tuning killes our engines :)
You don't know what you do, people.

kptuning
30th September, 2009, 08:14 PM
Now there will be some more "super tuning for 50eur" advertisings and killed turbos, DFP's, injectors and fuel pumps and melted pistons :D
And everybody will cry, how chip tuning killes our engines :)
You don't know what you do, people.

1+, totaly true

tiguan
1st October, 2009, 10:54 AM
Nice site, Are looking for tuning golf 4 file 38906012M
1,9 l R4 EDC
038906012M 1.9 l
DZ.V4.1.
Flash: 29F400BT

How and where can I find? on Index of /ecu (http://youyoukiller.free.fr/ecu/)

mecsoun
1st October, 2009, 02:29 PM

thank you... here is original dump from ecu

bali motor
1st October, 2009, 06:03 PM
hi,
There is a tuning file for bmw 318 ecu 0 261 203 661.

regard.

smottly87
2nd October, 2009, 11:50 AM
is ok for galletto?

worldiagnostic
2nd October, 2009, 12:51 PM
Yes, it's very good with Galletto, KWP and other sh** to kill the engine with :D :D
I just lost 5 minutes of my time checking that Smart diesel file. Oh my God, guys. You don't even have an idea about what you do with cars. But what can we change..

tirlibibi
6th October, 2009, 05:39 PM
Nothing for a 2002 Cooper S ?
Thanks

Nuno Pereira
6th October, 2009, 06:08 PM
Is this stuff really worth the risk?

worldiagnostic
6th October, 2009, 06:31 PM

For a clever person, believe me, not ;)
For dumba**es who dream to become tuners one bright morning without investing proper money into that, this is a chance to understand how hardly bread is being earned.

zecas
6th October, 2009, 08:30 PM
Yes, it's very good with Galletto, KWP and other sh** to kill the engine with :D :D
I just lost 5 minutes of my time checking that Smart diesel file. Oh my God, guys. You don't even have an idea about what you do with cars. But what can we change..

i use kwp galletto for some years never heard about kiiling engine or ecu with this is't all bull as long you use good files with it.

worldiagnostic
7th October, 2009, 06:12 AM
i use kwp galletto for some years never heard about kiiling engine or ecu with this is't all bull as long you use good files with it.

So after few years of pirating you should buy a real tool ;)

tango
7th October, 2009, 08:17 AM
So after few years of pirating you should buy a real tool ;)

not being nasty here but explain REAL tool.

iv laughed at over the years at people like you that keeps going on about kwp and galletto killing ecu's (clones thats is)
yet tbh if they are used right they work quite well.

i know alot of tuners that use/have clones along side their cmd flashes and opticans, byteshooter etc etc etc

Nuno Pereira
7th October, 2009, 06:56 PM
For a clever person, believe me, not ;)
For dumba**es who dream to become tuners one bright morning without investing proper money into that, this is a chance to understand how hardly bread is being earned.

And you say that based on?

I mean, did you ever tried these soft's, or you work on this business?

worldiagnostic
7th October, 2009, 09:26 PM
Yes, it was enough to open it in editor and look over edited maps.

Meat-Head
7th October, 2009, 09:31 PM

decoding some radios can corrupt eeproms :laugh::laugh::laugh:

makes them go :canabis::canabis::canabis:

VOREX
8th October, 2009, 08:06 PM
Hi, I?m new here I have a tuning file for my smart but don?t know how to upload it for you.
Send me your e-mail adress so I can send it to you.

B19hly
20th October, 2009, 12:35 PM
Yes, it was enough to open it in editor and look over edited maps.

Can you point me in a direction of learning how to modify maps from ECU. Any Tutorials, I know i not gonna learn this over night and i willing to put in the time, I read a few things about winols but that seems a bit hard for me at moment. Is there anything a bit easyer to start with... Cheers for any info.

Robby&Bobby
20th October, 2009, 01:42 PM
Stop taking files from the net without knowing what they are, what they do...

Youyoukiller files WILL KILL your engine 100% sure we uploaded them for EDUCATION...
The files are downloaded 400.000 times...:stupid:
But the info about the files only read 12000 times...:hmmmm2:

Every day i have 3-5 telephones with problems from wannabe tuners... locked ecu's, killed turbo's, burned pistons

NO ONE will make you files for free. IF they do you are a test item. You will have no service, no one will pay for your dammage. Not even if you go to court. a free file or cheap ebay files will kost you +1000 euro's on dammage repair. Tuners have insurance. becaus even they as 'pro' can make mistake. but there your dammage is covered by insurance.

You toy with clone vagcom and commander, i i don't realy care. if you brake it you can fix it. If you hack aut0data i can live with it helps to prevent mistakes. But do'n mess with your ecu as long you don't have tools and knowledge to repair it.

Chiptuning edc15 will cost you 350euro edc16 450euro wil you risk your engine for it? repairing a blocked ecu will cost you more. ;-) if you have the tools, the files will cost you 200 euro or less...

Always make sure the tuner takes your file and change it. no files from a database... they will always give you problems.

just my 2 cents, with 15 year experience...

:sheep:

B19hly
20th October, 2009, 05:28 PM
Stop taking files from the net without knowing what they are, what they do...

Youyoukiller files WILL KILL your engine 100% sure we uploaded them for EDUCATION...
The files are downloaded 400.000 times...:stupid:
But the info about the files only read 12000 times...:hmmmm2:

Every day i have 3-5 telephones with problems from wannabe tuners... locked ecu's, killed turbo's, burned pistons

NO ONE will make you files for free. IF they do you are a test item. You will have no service, no one will pay for your dammage. Not even if you go to court. a free file or cheap ebay files will kost you +1000 euro's on dammage repair. Tuners have insurance. becaus even they as 'pro' can make mistake. but there your dammage is covered by insurance.

You toy with clone vagcom and commander, i i don't realy care. if you brake it you can fix it. If you hack aut0data i can live with it helps to prevent mistakes. But do'n mess with your ecu as long you don't have tools and knowledge to repair it.

Chiptuning edc15 will cost you 350euro edc16 450euro wil you risk your engine for it? repairing a blocked ecu will cost you more. ;-) if you have the tools, the files will cost you 200 euro or less...

Always make sure the tuner takes your file and change it. no files from a database... they will always give you problems.

just my 2 cents, with 15 year experience...

:sheep:

I dont intend on using any files in the data base, I am trying to learn in doing the maps myself and knowing safe limits on different parts of the maps that i change......... You got any Tutorials i can use?

Robby&Bobby
20th October, 2009, 07:29 PM
there is no such thing as tutorials for chiptuning. 2 same cars, 2 same engines, 2 same ecu versions have need other settings. So every good tuning can only be a custom tuning; Not a file from a database not a file from an ebay dvd. The file you read out of the ecu you want to tune. nothing else. don't copy maps from one file into an other... It is not working like that. this only brings tears and a lot of repair cost.

You want to learn; Dimsport organizes classes for that. Every highshool gives engineering classes where you can learn the basics. But don't think you walk out there knowing how to tune a vag 136hp or a 220cdi or a DLD 1.6tdci... therefore you need to study, buy damos files, get technical info from importers, get info from bosch or siemens, or wathever has to do with the ecu you are dealing with...

Today i did tuning on 9 sprinter vans for same transport company all new all the same serie, all the same engine, and all had different fine tuning to stop turbo spikes. Sure i was possible to read out one ecu. adapt the file flash it back in. and used that file in the other 8 vans... easy done in 3 hours. earning more money than a prostitute in the same time could. Now it took me 8,5 hours. but no turbo spikes fluent torque and powerline. no dips no bumps. and a company that comes back to me when they change the other 36 vans they have. a smile that don't change to tears.

what ecu you want to start leurning on. Do you know the mechanical basics of that engine you are tuning. Do you know how many cc injectors it has? do you know pressure and flow from turbo? do you know max values from injectors, turbo, clutch, etc..

what maps did you allready found. what maps can't you find, what maps are you not sure of?

some software give an indication. but that is not 100% right all the time. soem give EGR as boost controller (ecm driver) some give right map. but map could be inverted. so up is less and down is more...

You can not a tutorial. even if someone give you all maplocations you are not even 50% frome done.

Everyone can ask me. i'm the last one telling chiptunig is a secret. if you prove me you have realy worked on it, you can ask me anything.

Maxpower50
20th October, 2009, 07:39 PM
there is no such thing as tutorials for chiptuning. 2 same cars, 2 same engines, 2 same ecu versions have need other settings. So every good tuning can only be a custom tuning; Not a file from a database not a file from an ebay dvd. The file you read out of the ecu you want to tune. nothing else. don't copy maps from one file into an other... It is not working like that. this only brings tears and a lot of repair cost.

You want to learn; Dimsport organizes classes for that. Every highshool gives engineering classes where you can learn the basics. But don't think you walk out there knowing how to tune a vag 136hp or a 220cdi or a DLD 1.6tdci... therefore you need to study, buy damos files, get technical info from importers, get info from bosch or siemens, or wathever has to do with the ecu you are dealing with...

Today i did tuning on 9 sprinter vans for same transport company all new all the same serie, all the same engine, and all had different fine tuning to stop turbo spikes. Sure i was possible to read out one ecu. adapt the file flash it back in. and used that file in the other 8 vans... easy done in 3 hours. earning more money than a prostitute in the same time could. Now it took me 8,5 hours. but no turbo spikes fluent torque and powerline. no dips no bumps. and a company that comes back to me when they change the other 36 vans they have. a smile that don't change to tears.

what ecu you want to start leurning on. Do you know the mechanical basics of that engine you are tuning. Do you know how many cc injectors it has? do you know pressure and flow from turbo? do you know max values from injectors, turbo, clutch, etc..

what maps did you allready found. what maps can't you find, what maps are you not sure of?

some software give an indication. but that is not 100% right all the time. soem give EGR as boost controller (ecm driver) some give right map. but map could be inverted. so up is less and down is more...

You can not a tutorial. even if someone give you all maplocations you are not even 50% frome done.

Everyone can ask me. i'm the last one telling chiptunig is a secret. if you prove me you have realy worked on it, you can ask me anything.

A big thanks to Robby & Bobby, he's right in what he says. With 15 years of experience Harm Ange something and learn from him, Listen and Learn, I say. Good luck to everyone:wink:

Peufrs2
20th October, 2009, 07:40 PM
hi i have a question where buy ecu files, good ecu files
for cmd flash
excuse my bad english i'm french
Thanks

B19hly
20th October, 2009, 08:52 PM

I see what your saying mate , i know every car is different, thats why i wanna learn how to see what the OEM map is like thats in the ecu and fine tune that map, I dont wanna just load the map into a car with the same HW and SW, I have been lookin at the maps in winols from my car, i purchased a map for it and looked at them both in winols to see were things had been changed. I know its gonna take time but just needed some advice on were to start really. Thanks for all your info.

I take it your a tuner yourself and you know exactly what your on about, Your the kind of person i will listen to.
Thanks again

easytech
22nd October, 2009, 10:26 PM
Totally agree with Robbie&Bobby!

worldiagnostic
23rd October, 2009, 05:34 PM
Very wise words R&B. Hopefully, at least 1 or 2 people will work something more useful instead of killing cars with stolen, 50EUR or free "tuned" files and name themselves as Tuners..

gomarota
23rd October, 2009, 09:36 PM

The chiptuning lessons are not free i think, im triying to know the basic for chiptuning for my car , edc15v seat leon 1,9 tdi 110hp hw:683 sw: 530, not for professional use, i was on chiptuners.org, and in chiptuning industry ALL IS A SECRET, you have some books or something interesting for share?? dont need winols or something, i need for put axis in the maps and recognice each map and how to change the values, a lot of people will be happy!

Thanks!

abouzahra
25th October, 2009, 01:29 AM
i need tuning files for opel vectra

2000 cc engine code X20XEV or C20SEL

Robby&Bobby
26th October, 2009, 04:46 PM
don't need engine code. need ecu nr and software version. read out the org file. send it to me...

citronel
27th October, 2009, 10:01 AM
Stick this one !
Thieves - EMU FAP original pictures (http://www.phones-direct.ro/public/fapsensor/thieves.html)

alfaskorpion
27th October, 2009, 08:52 PM
Have someone of you tuning file for Alfa Romeo 156 2,0 ts 114kw? :ciao:ecu data in file .

bbenk
28th October, 2009, 09:50 PM
what is the different between the original and clone tool?

elektro128
28th October, 2009, 10:09 PM
Hi,

original 63245780.ULP was transformed by Lexia in BINAIRE.ULP

L.

info please
how to .ULP transform in .BIN ???

regards

danhans115
3rd November, 2009, 10:51 AM
Can anyone help with my car? Ihave attached my ori.

Stilo Abarth 2.4 20v 170bhp, 0261206655 1037363857

Thanks

Dan

dottecu
4th November, 2009, 12:14 AM
i can do dump tuning for car diesel ,if need help ask me

athlonxp
4th November, 2009, 12:33 PM
Can anyone help with my car? Ihave attached my ori.

Stilo Abarth 2.4 20v 170bhp, 0261206655 1037363857

Thanks

Dan

Try this file

Robby&Bobby
4th November, 2009, 01:19 PM
Try this file

Will you take responsability for engine damage on Dan's car?

explain a little what maps did you change and why?

danhans115
4th November, 2009, 06:23 PM
Hi,

Thanks for that. I was sort of thinking along the lines of a chat about costs and what exactly is different.

If you could tell me a bit more about the changes made I would be most grateful - even though to be honest I dont think that file will be going near my car.

If anyone on here can do this for a fee who knows a bit about the fiat 5 pot please get in touch.

Thanks

Dan

athlonxp
4th November, 2009, 07:47 PM
rpm limit is 7500 stock was ~7200, and a little bit more fuel from 4000 to end

Hi,

Thanks for that. I was sort of thinking along the lines of a chat about costs and what exactly is different.

If you could tell me a bit more about the changes made I would be most grateful - even though to be honest I dont think that file will be going near my car.

If anyone on here can do this for a fee who knows a bit about the fiat 5 pot please get in touch.

Thanks

Dan

digitalforce
8th November, 2009, 09:16 AM
Crazy living room tuners with ecm cracks and no knowledge of mechanics. funny

Rettsan1301
8th November, 2009, 09:19 AM
Nice Forum here.....Has someone tuningfiles for passat 3b 1,8T ?
Greetz
chris

marian2784
8th November, 2009, 03:49 PM
hi, i am new here.I found this forum searching for modified file for my alfa romeo 145 1.4 boxer.the ECU is IAW 8f.6b,is there somebody who have something for me?
thanks

VRPerformance
10th November, 2009, 07:08 PM
hello,is someone intereted in damos file exchange? i have some damos files and i wont new one's :)

tirlibibi
11th November, 2009, 03:34 PM
hello,is someone intereted in damos file exchange? i have some damos files and i wont new one's :)

Do you have one for the Mini Cooper S ? (EMS2k)

andrejpandrej
11th November, 2009, 04:09 PM
Does anyone have ECU data for Alfa Romeo 147 1.9 (1910cc) JTD m-jet? Maybe also original map file and tuned map file to see differences.

tnx!

vincentlv
11th November, 2009, 07:40 PM
Hello

Does anyone have tunning files for 2001 Audi A3 1.9 110hp TDI? Which software is suggested for doing this tune.

del635
11th November, 2009, 08:45 PM
normally aspirated petrols require logging with wideband and some sort torque measurement to get afr and spark advance correct for max power, generic files may provide a little gain for very few engine but generally they are rubbish, custom tune required or dont bother honestly.

Kursat
28th November, 2009, 12:38 PM
Can someone tell me how an org file is made to file tuning?
maybe someone can give information?

fil1234
28th November, 2009, 07:27 PM
golf tdi150cv fil1234 tune four me please

worldiagnostic
29th November, 2009, 02:31 PM
May be useful for some newbies ;)

Bosch number software (http://349777ed.seriousfiles.com)

Link supported, wait 15sec for download link.

athlonxp
29th November, 2009, 08:23 PM
golf tdi150cv fil1234 tune four me please

ENJOY!!!!!!!!

worldiagnostic
29th November, 2009, 08:31 PM
ENJOY!!!!!!!!

Who made this "tune file" ??? Guys, is it funny to kill engines? :D

athlonxp
29th November, 2009, 10:04 PM
Who made this "tune file" ??? Guys, is it funny to kill engines? :D

I made this file, so what? You are funny.

del635
29th November, 2009, 10:17 PM
Think you need some reading, have you actualy ever logged a car with vagcom after youve mapped it? eg explain your changes to the vnt control map and the max boost x atm pressure?
I'm undecided as to what will break first the clutch or turbo lol

technic
29th November, 2009, 10:34 PM
Yes, maybe he didn't find the limiters ;) And why on earth is the torque limited by an offset?

worldiagnostic
29th November, 2009, 11:04 PM
Unbreakable rule: what you pay is what you get ;)
There is no free dinner.

technic
29th November, 2009, 11:14 PM
+1. Well, he asked for a "tune" and he got one ;)

Markopolo
29th November, 2009, 11:38 PM
Hello
I serch info about dogifant 1 ecu with one ignition map,damo file or xdf file
Help me Pleas.I wants tune this ecu to N/a engine KR 16v.Have some info about maps but not all.I dont no how off lambda correection.for any help ,thanks

Markopolo
29th November, 2009, 11:40 PM
Digifant 1....sorry a mistake

shony
2nd December, 2009, 02:40 PM
hi,
can someone tell me where is turbo pressure limiter in bmw e39 530d edc15c2 ecu? I beleive I've found all the rest data i need :)

mods4cars
5th December, 2009, 05:10 PM
I made this file, so what? You are funny.

This has to be one of the worst PD150 files ive ever seen . Power in the PD engine is generated using fuel , boost is only there to keep it clean .

PID , pilot n75 map ? why did you raise it? Boost via atmos , no adjustment , so it will still run 2500 mili , no adjustments to BIP maps , Drivers request is set at 8000+ where the injectors are rated for 7300 and that at 220 hp +

You clearly cant tune or understand how the edc15PD works so dont be ****ing up peoples cars with this shit !!

madmarf
5th December, 2009, 10:47 PM
hi guys (and gals if any)

ive got an astra g 17dt isuzu. ive had a file from a profesional tuner and also from a german tuner, both these files are making my van jerk when cold and dont really seam to have improved power. could someone analyse them for me and perhaps post what the issues are? we could discuss it within the forum to teach all the jokers on here what not to do which may save at least one poor personas car / van. anyone PROFFESIONAL interested in making a decent file (if these arnt) with extra power but economical on lower rpm please let me know how much.

thanks all

jimmoimmo
5th December, 2009, 11:17 PM
Could anyone give me dump for megane 1.9dti Bosch 2 plug ecu.
(ecu # 0281 010 442), couldnt read eeprom(24c04) on ecu. i need to immo off key is lost , have skeleton key. Have new 24co4 eeprom could solder in after copying dump. thanks in advance, the van has huge miles not worth spending 200 Euro on new key

ecuwroc
6th December, 2009, 10:53 AM
[QUOTE=jim*oim*o;361988]Could anyone give me dump for megane 1.9dti Bosch 2 plug ecu.
(ecu # 0281 010 442), couldnt read eeprom(24c04) on ecu. i need to im*o off key is lost , have skeleton key. Have new 24co4 eeprom could solder in after copying dump. thanks in advance, the van has huge miles not worth spending 200 Euro on new key[/QUOTE

compared with the need to dump your

ecuconnections
10th December, 2009, 11:06 AM
Hello,

I see all the discussions about chiptuning. I think that individual car tuning will give you the most results. BUT i think when you tune one file for one car, it is possible to tune every other exact same car with the same file. Maybe it will gain 15hp in stead of 17 hp. but that's for the most people not interesting.

On there's a section "tuned files"(you have to be a member to see this thread) which have been tested, and are downloadable. It is an open source chip tuning forum. If everyone shares his own tested/working tuned file, everyone will get better of it(except the much too expensive chip tuners).

kind regards,

deffc0n
10th December, 2009, 03:42 PM
I looking software/hardware for Scania chip tunning.

worldiagnostic
10th December, 2009, 04:14 PM
I looking software/hardware for Scania chip tunning.

You should buy Byteshooter Truck.

omer9
10th December, 2009, 05:57 PM
You should buy Byteshooter Truck.
Anyother cheaper device?

worldiagnostic
10th December, 2009, 08:53 PM
Anyother cheaper device?

With what year Scanias do you plan to work?

worldiagnostic
10th December, 2009, 08:54 PM
hi guys (and gals if any)

ive got an astra g 17dt isuzu. ive had a file from a profesional tuner and also from a german tuner, both these files are making my van jerk when cold and dont really seam to have improved power. could someone analyse them for me and perhaps post what the issues are? we could discuss it within the forum to teach all the jokers on here what not to do which may save at least one poor personas car / van. anyone PROFFESIONAL interested in making a decent file (if these arnt) with extra power but economical on lower rpm please let me know how much.

thanks all

After professionals work engines don't jerk actually ;)
PM me if havent a normal tune work yet.

WD

teris
11th December, 2009, 10:51 AM
The best tool for chiptuning is the byteshooter.try it!!!!

teris
11th December, 2009, 10:59 AM
The best tool for chiptuning is the byteshooter.try it!!!!
:wink:

pug_dari
11th December, 2009, 05:01 PM
Well, with out doubt what is... but how about tool price, update, all other equipment,... any final cost of the best?

euroe36m3
12th December, 2009, 10:27 PM
any chance someone has the e36 m3 mss50 group n software (bin)?

ToPPeRs
27th December, 2009, 01:51 PM
Hi all i'm new here well was here a while back then got distracted by other things. Now what i don't get is there are many ppl asking for help with their files and uploading them for ppl to help but all they are getting is the MICK taken out of them for asking. all you programmers (SO you say) YOU spend all the time reading these posts and reading the work that has been done on the files that someone has tried to help with and you have bad mouthed them for at least trying to help. But in the meantime you have downloaded the files looked at them then found the problems and closed your program come back to here to ramble on at them don't use it and all that. Instead of helping and correcting the mistakes in the files and re-uploading them. So the person will have a good file in thier ECU. I know you have spent alot of time in the shop working on these files and cars GOOD ON YA But your on a share and helping site here so why not HELP AND SHARE YOUR WORK with us thats the whole point of this site. NOT TO BE ***GGED OFF FOR TRYING.

I'M NOT TRYING TO BE ungratefull or anything for your advice but all we are asking is to help not insult ppl for trying thats all. If i knew how to do it and i could help i would.

SO PLZ DONT INSULT PPL FOR TRYING AND HELP.

"if nobody shared anything then this world would be useless as nobody would know anything different"

"the most simplest things in life come free and we build it from there"

take this for example if the person who invented web sites kept it all to himself then how would we be here helping each other. This world is built on sharing. Without sharing we would still be in the stone age SO PLZ HELP IF YOU CAN AND STOP HAVING A GO AT PPL FOR TRYING.

HAVE FUN LEARNING PPL LIKE THE (so called experts on here say) EVEN THEY MAKE MISTAKES so why cant we without being insulted for doing so.

TO ALL EXPERTS ON HERE HELP THATS WHY YOUR HERE. AND THATS WHY WE ARE HERE TO GET HELP.

i know i might be rambling on but i think i needed saying as i have been reading alot and all that has been done is insulting ppl for trying and i dont think its right if the so called experts don't want to help ( THEN WHY ARE THEY HERE ) they have no use on help sites if they don't want to help point blank

ToPPeRs peace out ppl have fun.

if you break it. Fix it
if it ain't broke. don't fix it
if you have the money and want to have fun. DO WHAT YOU LIKE IN THE WORLD AND HAVE FUN DOING IT

yellowstilo
28th December, 2009, 08:16 PM

do you have a Damos file for Fiat Stilo 1.6 with Marelli 5NFT1 ecu?

xarps
4th January, 2010, 11:59 PM
pleas help me need me damos file for vw golf 1.9 tdi edc15v
tank you for help

bokkieboy
8th January, 2010, 06:34 PM
Hi can some1 recomend a tuner who i can send my ecu file and have it tuned and sent back. and also how much it is likely to cost. I dont want to download a map from a database.
Thanks

wheelman
8th January, 2010, 09:46 PM
bmw e36 325 g35r turbo non vanos

BAGUETTE307
26th January, 2010, 05:49 PM

hello is possible tuning my file for my
audi a4 1.9tdi 116cv de 2006

carhelp
4th February, 2010, 10:27 PM
Please help i need tuned file 038906019KJ 0281011216

THX

vlkndrsn
6th February, 2010, 08:19 PM
did someone try this softwares for saxo vts ???

my ecu is magnetti marelli IAW-1ap 41

Overtune
6th February, 2010, 08:53 PM
Marelli ecus don't have damos files...

mtg_performance
7th February, 2010, 12:29 AM
Does anyone know of a way to reprogram the ECU on a 2007 Dodge Ram 4.7L?
you can use somethıng from AEM or Greddy Engıne managment

vlkndrsn
7th February, 2010, 08:06 PM
Marelli ecus don't have damos files...

Thx for replay.I have 2000 saxo vts MK 1 and it has same ecu with peugeot 106 gti.I saw some files about my ecu under peugeot folder and i opened this file with winols.I have just started to search smt about chip tuning.Now i have question marks in my mind.Can i try this file with my ecu or not?
Thx for replay again.

AyceeDeeCee
8th February, 2010, 11:50 AM
Careful of ALOT of files on that website. Alot are seriously crap! Odd semi-decent one though.

uratzelul
8th February, 2010, 12:26 PM
for renault logan 1.5 dci,please

chip.tec
8th February, 2010, 03:11 PM
Please help i need tuned file 038906019KJ 0281011216

THX

Hi Carhelp,

Try this one, its a good file

blixern
9th February, 2010, 03:54 AM
will galletto eodb2 1260 work in win7 64bit? in loading ecu information the program freez here.

AyceeDeeCee
10th February, 2010, 03:04 PM
will galletto eodb2 1260 work in win7 64bit? in loading ecu information the program freez here.

I wouldn't use it in Win 7.

WinXP all the way. You don't want it locking up through a write otherwise dead ECU. Galletto does not recover.

hollow
10th February, 2010, 11:38 PM
galleto will recover on edc 16 ecu leave programmer connected and just click write file ,then wait approx 2 mins ecu will flash

Steve L
11th February, 2010, 12:07 AM
galleto will recover on edc 16 ecu leave programmer connected and just click write file ,then wait approx 2 mins ecu will flash

SOMETIMES, if you are VERY lucky, you can recover a failed write using a Galletto, it depends where it failed. 9 times out of 10 a failed write will lock an ECU and will require a professional tool to repair it, even removal of the ECU chipset to flash it. It certainly won't take two minutes to rewrite an ECU using a Galletto.

One of the biggest causes of failed writes is voltage on the car battery falling away as the write is carried out. I always connect a decent battery charger and fully charged extra battery (to act as an extra smooth DC supply) to the car before I write an ECU, after learning the hard way what a voltage drop can do to an ECU.

Don't use a flashy electronic charger which switches the charging on and off based on voltage of the battery, as this switching in itself can cause a voltage spike which is just as bad as a voltage drop during a write.

hollow
11th February, 2010, 01:09 AM
never had a problem with galetto on edc 16 to recover a failed write ,but edc 15 no chance

kizagt
12th February, 2010, 02:32 PM
Hi! I have corsa cdti 1,3 2004 year and i have problem that car is spending 6l diesel on 100km (easy driving) and it is lazy till 2000 rpm. Can reprogram the ECU resolve both problems?
And for reprogram you need original dump from ecu or just ECU number?
Thanks a lot !!!!

darkman30
15th February, 2010, 03:11 PM
Hi! Please help, I need tuned dump for passat b6 pdtd!

038 906 019 KD
EDC15P+ 4897
0 281 011 205

Thank's!

kableman
22nd February, 2010, 04:55 PM
Hello, i need original dump for Dodge Dakota 2.5 4 cylinders, Thanks

madmarf
22nd February, 2010, 04:57 PM
hi, i need a map for a 2005 ford galaxy 1.9 tdi

kowalwalcz
23rd February, 2010, 12:17 AM
Hi,
I need tuned files for my Audi A6 1.9TDI AVF 2002
Anybody can help me ?
thanks

valty
25th February, 2010, 01:55 PM
Hello all.

i have dead dump orig flash 29f400bb to ,

JUMPY BOSCH 0281011342

Please help me,

Thanks.

boneksl
27th February, 2010, 12:28 PM
Need tuned dump golf IV ASZ 130 manual

038906019FG

Try with Index of /ecu/kwp2000 files/Volkswagen/Golf4_130Cv (http://youyoukiller.free.fr/ecu/kwp2000%20files/Volkswagen/Golf4_130Cv/)

But still same acceleration etc.

chiptunerkft
2nd March, 2010, 06:45 AM
If anyone want quality tuning or ori file please contact me.

branco
2nd March, 2010, 07:25 AM
If anyone want quality tuning or ori file please contact me.

if you want to help not by pm
give it for free or leave
regards

choro
2nd March, 2010, 11:04 AM
Hi,
does anyone knows is there a tuning file for Toledo 1.9 TDI 110 HP (0 281 001 060)

chiptunerkft
2nd March, 2010, 12:11 PM
Hi,
does anyone knows is there a tuning file for Toledo 1.9 TDI 110 HP (0 281 001 060)

Its an original file.
Regards

chiptunerkft
2nd March, 2010, 12:15 PM
if you want to help not by pm
give it for free or leave
regards
Hello,
If u want i can do it for free, but free files doesnt has the same power like quality files.
Regards

choro
2nd March, 2010, 12:32 PM
Its an original file.
Regards

Yes this is the original file

paffendorfbg
2nd March, 2010, 01:47 PM
Do need file for rover 75 cdt 115hp:dontknow:

chiptunerkft
2nd March, 2010, 02:27 PM
Do need file for rover 75 cdt 115hp:dontknow:
Post your ori.

choro
2nd March, 2010, 04:02 PM
Its an original file.
Regards

for mine TOLEDO if you show anything

choro
9th March, 2010, 01:12 PM
can anyone help to put the chip tuning this car.
upload original files
VW touran 1.9TDI 105HP 0281011945 03G906016CD 371097

athlonxp
9th March, 2010, 09:57 PM
can anyone help to put the chip tuning this car.
upload original files
VW touran 1.9TDI 105HP 0281011945 03G906016CD 371097

try this......

blond1
9th March, 2010, 10:32 PM
there is something for clio 2?

choro
10th March, 2010, 09:58 AM
there is something for clio 2?
post original file

grofone
10th March, 2010, 10:43 AM
try this......

you have forgotten any maps and turbo pressure +462 mbar ???

turbo life will be brief!!

teerak2uk
10th March, 2010, 06:24 PM

WOW thats gonna be fast for a few minutes

athlonxp
10th March, 2010, 09:52 PM

0.4bar + is nothing wrong for turbo

pug_dari
10th March, 2010, 11:12 PM
0.4bar + is nothing wrong for turbo

-agree

just check some other turbo limiters,

athlonxp
10th March, 2010, 11:28 PM
-agree

just check some other turbo limiters,
thanks, you are right

dudaso2
11th March, 2010, 12:42 PM
hello

Can anyone give the original file for :
OPEL ASTRA 2.0 DTH y20DTH
PUMP CODE : 0470504011
ECU CODE : 0281001740

Thanks in advance

zazd
12th March, 2010, 02:55 PM
:questionmark:

hello, someone has reprogramacion smart roadster 82, thanks

athlonxp
12th March, 2010, 06:14 PM
:questionmark:

hello, someone has reprogramacion smart roadster 82, thanks

Try mod file

zazd
13th March, 2010, 03:07 PM
:dontknow:
Try mod file

hi, the car goes into safe mode, high pressure, which is the problem, thanks

dudaso2
15th March, 2010, 11:49 AM
Can anyone say what device can read OPEL ECU
KWP2000+ can not read EDC15M just write...

OPEL ASTRA 2.0 DTi 16V year : 1999

best regards

teerak2uk
15th March, 2010, 11:51 AM
why do you need to read it

dudaso2
15th March, 2010, 02:41 PM
You asked why I want to read OPEL ECU....I want backup file and to send file to tuning...and the problem is that I can not read the ECU with KWP2000+...... EDC15M ....I can just to write

Opel ASTRA 2.0 DTI 16V year 1999

tutkum
15th March, 2010, 03:25 PM
hi all 0281001616 mercuryser tuning file please

AyceeDeeCee
15th March, 2010, 04:02 PM
You asked why I want to read OPEL ECU....I want backup file and to send file to tuning...and the problem is that I can not read the ECU with KWP2000+...... EDC15M ....I can just to write

If you ID the file you might be able to find the original on the web.

easytech
15th March, 2010, 05:12 PM
No way to read opel edc15m with any tool, only remove the roms and read them in a programmer.
Give me the hard and sw number maybe i can help.

ray978
15th March, 2010, 08:48 PM
May be useful for some newbies ;)

Bosch number software (http://349777ed.seriousfiles.com)

Link supported, wait 15sec for download link.

thanks friend ... This very useful ....
This is only with Bosch. is also other brands?

BAGUETTE307
15th March, 2010, 09:00 PM
hello is possible tuning ecu for me

athlonxp
15th March, 2010, 09:06 PM

If there are plcc32 flash in your ecu, then you can not write the file too, if there is tsop44 than you can write.

dudaso2
16th March, 2010, 08:36 AM
ok...so I have no chance to get the original file for my ECU ? control unit of the car was broken ...I sent the pump to service...they have changed the ecu with a new ..I asked if they put also tuning file...and they said they can only write original software in ECU because the service bench for pump is BOSCH...the bench testing pump and if everything is ok mechanically...the bench write original file in ECU...so...the bench have file...but I do not know how to get it...

dudaso2
16th March, 2010, 09:07 AM
http://www.digital-kaos.co.uk/forums/C:\Documents and Settings\ro1v01b3\Desktop\document.jpg

dudaso2
16th March, 2010, 09:16 AM
I scanned the sheet that I received after the pump was repaired and changed ECU ...there are all data pump and ecu
also the old ECU had this cod : 0281001740

best regards:sheep:

dudaso2
16th March, 2010, 12:34 PM
easytech ..if you know the pins and also where is roms in control unit...you are genius... look here...this is my old broken ECU ...the wires from chip is very small ...is posible to see wires just with zoom..

thanks in advance

ray978
16th March, 2010, 02:11 PM
hello my friends, where we can download this software?

I'm not load the image. but I intend to change our software maps

ray978
16th March, 2010, 07:58 PM
Good evening my friends, someone has the link to download this software?

wahooo
17th March, 2010, 08:49 PM
is there any tool that reads the edc15m ecu?

cseko
18th March, 2010, 07:23 PM
Hi
please help me. I need tuned file this ecu.
Peugeot 207 16HDI 90Hp
ecu no: 0281 013 872
this is the original file.
thanks cseko

oldford
18th March, 2010, 10:36 PM
Cseko, Are you sure you want to tune this 1.6?
There are a number of problems known with this engine and at best I would call it fragile.

cseko
18th March, 2010, 11:12 PM
Yes, I'm sure... please help me!

Crash-100
19th March, 2010, 08:09 AM
http://www.digital-kaos.co.uk/forums/images/icons/icon1.gif
Hi
please help me. I need tuned ecu.
VW Passat B5 1.8T V20
8D0907558E
Bosch 0 261 204 805
Software ver.359156

teerak2uk
19th March, 2010, 11:43 AM
Cseko, Are you sure you want to tune this 1.6?
There are a number of problems known with this engine and at best I would call it fragile.

Hmm i can see this one ending in tears

eiemax
19th March, 2010, 12:03 PM
I need a tuned file for this ecu. Is clioII 1.2 16v year 2004 ecu iaw 5nr. The interface "galletto" read this data:

Thanks to all in advance

dudaso2
19th March, 2010, 03:17 PM
hello
I have question to clarify regarding to KTS 530 .
This tool can check if the soft is down in ECU fuel pump or if the unit is blank the tool can write the original soft in this with direct connector 9 pins for PSG5 for example ??

I attached a picture to understand :-)

best regards

ray978
19th March, 2010, 11:41 PM
Tuning and original files for all brands of cars.

Year: 2008
Size: 4.17 GB
Version: 2008
Platform: win xp
System Requirements: win xp
Language: English

press thanks if this is useful for you

ray978
20th March, 2010, 12:49 AM
you have the link where I can download free of this?

http://web.dimsport.com/race/chiptuning.php?lang=en

thanks

mckarthy
22nd March, 2010, 07:06 PM
hi! i need a tuned file for this file please.
thankx for responseshttp://www.mediafire.com/file/o4rntvatj1z/lagunaII19dci120cv.rar

dudaso2
23rd March, 2010, 02:54 PM
regarding to programming...when you read ecu data from OBD2 connector from ECU....what ecu you read ? ECU on top by fuel injection pump or another ECU who control this ECU

sacalul
23rd March, 2010, 03:10 PM
Does anyone know of a way to reprogram the ECU on a 2001 Ford Mondeo TDDI

wahooo
23rd March, 2010, 10:43 PM
is there any tool that reads the edc15m ecu?

any help anyone?

rafekj
26th March, 2010, 03:25 AM
Hi, I bought GallettoV1260 usb on ebay:P I have 1998 passat 1.9 tdi 110 sport and i'm wonder if it'll be safe to play with it?
what is best software for me?
when use software NEW SERIAL 1260 and click on ECU DATA I get:
38906018P
1,9l R4 EDC
038906018P 1,9l
after that I get message :
error, can't change speed (or something like that)
when try to READ ECU it goes to 100% and freez then get some error (non english:/) and can't save it.
thanks for any ideas.
ps it is my first time so please don't take a p..s of me:P

chiptunerkft
26th March, 2010, 05:48 AM
Hi, I bought GallettoV1260 usb on ebay:P I have 1998 passat 1.9 tdi 110 sport and i'm wonder if it'll be safe to play with it?
what is best software for me?
when use software NEW SERIAL 1260 and click on ECU DATA I get:
38906018P
1,9l R4 EDC
038906018P 1,9l
after that I get message :
error, can't change speed (or something like that)
when try to READ ECU it goes to 100% and freez then get some error (non english:/) and can't save it.
thanks for any ideas.
ps it is my first time so please don't take a p..s of me:P

You cant do via obd, it has 2X27c010 eprom.You have to desolder both and read with eprom programmer.
Regards

zizou25
26th March, 2010, 06:57 AM
good index thanks ;)

teerak2uk
26th March, 2010, 09:20 AM
I use Revo for these but maybe try changing port(if possible) to lower port and on what OS are you using on it

rafekj
26th March, 2010, 01:39 PM
what is the best soft to use with GallettoV1260 on other cars?
thanks

del635
26th March, 2010, 09:12 PM
any help anyone?
Opel? Even with flash inside there is not routine for reading in the actual ecu, manufacturer did not put it in they only put write routne for updates, they dont need to read! desolder only or post your numbers.

rafekj
28th March, 2010, 08:17 PM
Hi,
can anyone help me with this one?
BOSCH EDG
75vG.
1037353818B0
75WF
2S03C84C000384__
Citroen C5 2.0HDI
ecu 0281 010 808
software 1037 35 3818
Thanks in advance

ian28
29th March, 2010, 05:34 PM
audi a4 1.9 tdi 130 pd engine code awx
can some one tune this file for please

coopper
29th March, 2010, 07:03 PM
Hi ! :ciao:

Does anybody have the DAMOS (.dam file) for Fiat Coup? Turbo 20V car ? The ECU is a Bosch Motronic M2.10.4
The DAMOS should be version 15...

THANK YOU !!

:devil:

coopper

P.S.: I have also posted this question under winols discussion, don't know where is better...

rafekj
31st March, 2010, 11:33 PM
I know u guys busy but could u at least give me some clues about how to do it and what soft to use please...
thanks

uratzelul
2nd April, 2010, 07:48 PM
tuning file for mitsubishi carisma?thanks

Neotrace
4th April, 2010, 08:38 AM
Can anyone change this at the modded Touran file?

A professional said this:
-Torque limiter is very low
-why changing the whole n75 map?
-smoke map is way to high! 1:15=smoke!!
-turbo is delivering too much pressure

Can anyone who know this change the map?

athlonxp
4th April, 2010, 01:38 PM

so why these "professionals don't change maps?

dimmy68
4th April, 2010, 05:10 PM
Hi,
can anyone help me with this one?
BOSCH EDG
75vG.
1037353818B0
75WF
2S03C84C000384__
Citroen C5 2.0HDI
ecu 0281 010 808
software 1037 35 3818
Thanks in advance

Try this mod : http://www.digital-kaos.co.uk/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=15508&stc=1&d=1270397172

ray978
4th April, 2010, 06:21 PM
hello friends ...this file you have power?

part.num: 51843365
num.HW: MJD6F3HW04P
Ver SW: 3641PL90
cod Omolg: 6F3.PL

waqqas27
4th April, 2010, 06:24 PM
THANKS SUPERB

kwekuom
4th April, 2010, 06:28 PM
could anyone asure me if these diy mapping chips really works. i wanna get one for my bmw 320d 2004 model

rafekj
5th April, 2010, 12:22 AM
Try this mod : http://www.digital-kaos.co.uk/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=15508&stc=1&d=1270397172

do I have to correct checksum on this file before I will upload to ecm?
thanks

mods4cars
5th April, 2010, 03:35 PM

The Guy who tuned this is a Idiot . Why to people risk their cars with people like this . It just ends up costing you way more than a properly tuned car due to broken parts , car rental ect

mods4cars
5th April, 2010, 03:41 PM

Its not a MOD , its the same ori file , except it read with an other tool that has differnt read areas , great way to kill a car

rafekj
5th April, 2010, 05:17 PM
Its not a MOD , its the same ori file , except it read with an other tool that has differnt read areas , great way to kill a car

can u help me?

Neotrace
6th April, 2010, 07:16 AM
so why these "professionals don't change maps?
they want much money for it...

rappttor
7th April, 2010, 02:50 PM
just for fun i will make you first 2 maps, lets say only vag file, easy to made, free of charge :santaclaus:...post here the ori and when i find the time i will do it...
the file on this dvds are 99% crap, a straight line to hell for your cars...

poki123
7th April, 2010, 06:16 PM
Can anybody mod my flash 0281012270 SW 1037374416 from A6 3.0 tdi v6 224 hp? Of course no for free. For replace I can off DPF in ecu in VAG group autos.

rappttor
7th April, 2010, 07:13 PM
send me your ori file...

poki123
7th April, 2010, 10:30 PM
this's my ori file

MasterCable
8th April, 2010, 09:17 AM
Hi,

this is my first post, congratulations for this excellent forum. I have a Clio dCI 1.5 82cv of 2004.

I'm traying to read the ECU info with Galletto v1260. I use the driver Delphi E4 for Clio 1.5 dCI 82cv, but always give me the error sk-9.

I'm do anything wrong?

Thanks and regards :top:

athlonxp
8th April, 2010, 07:50 PM
this's my ori file

try this one

rappttor
8th April, 2010, 08:08 PM
Hi,

this is my first post, congratulations for this excellent forum. I have a Clio dCI 1.5 82cv of 2004.

I'm traying to read the ECU info with Galletto v1260. I use the driver Delphi E4 for Clio 1.5 dCI 82cv, but always give me the error sk-9.

I'm do anything wrong?

Thanks and regards :top:

not all the galetto clone works on 1.5dci, you must have un ftdi inside BM or BL, not RL...and a link between 7 and 15 line...and it will work

post a print with your galetto pcb.

rappttor
8th April, 2010, 08:11 PM
try this one

wrong cks, badley tun maps...+5-7% torque, +11-12% turbo pressure at low rpm etc...

del635
8th April, 2010, 10:26 PM
could anyone asure me if these diy mapping chips really works. i wanna get one for my bmw 320d 2004 model
I can assure you anything freely available on the net is a disaster, you may get lucky and get file with sensible sort of duration increases but thats the same as a tuning box.

djwacik
9th April, 2010, 12:57 AM
That Audi tune will let you feel the torque down low (@200-1000RPM bumped by 10-13,5%) ... Who learned the author to touch EGR maps that way? And you really nead those 285mbars of boost more @1750RPM adding that amount of fuel...
Even one of duration maps was touched.

I would say if you do not want (or can not) do something properly do not do it at all. Giving away badly tuned files for free to people is even worse then selling them. Why? Because when you got something for free you will take it even if you did not considered that kind of thing. And such bad file could destroy someone's engine/transmission or even lead to serious injury/die (hitting limp mode because some "tuner" did some maps but did not touched limiters...).

ecuconnections
9th April, 2010, 09:08 AM

The guy is right! There is a tuning manual located on Over there you can see exact what maps you need to change, and how is should be changed.

Cheers!

MasterCable
9th April, 2010, 09:58 AM
Hi,

"rappttor" - I have a ftdi chip in my galletto. You say if I create a link between 7 to 15 it will work?

Can I write to ECU with link between 7 and 15?

rappttor
9th April, 2010, 12:36 PM
of course you have a ftdi chip inside but it is im~~~~ant what type is...yes some cars needs a link between k and l, 7 to 15...

if you have a RL ftdi will not work...

rappttor
9th April, 2010, 12:39 PM
That Audi tune will let you feel the torque down low (@200-1000RPM bumped by 10-13,5%) ... Who learned the author to touch EGR maps that way? And you really nead those 285mbars of boost more @1750RPM adding that amount of fuel...
Even one of duration maps was touched.

I would say if you do not want (or can not) do something properly do not do it at all. Giving away badly tuned files for free to people is even worse then selling them. Why? Because when you got something for free you will take it even if you did not considered that kind of thing. And such bad file could destroy someone's engine/transmission or even lead to serious injury/die (hitting limp mode because some "tuner" did some maps but did not touched limiters...).

100% true, the map is not a easy map to do...and when you have a car like this it si better to keep it stock, then tunne it badley

MasterCable
9th April, 2010, 12:55 PM
of course you have a ftdi chip inside but it is im~~~~ant what type is...yes some cars needs a link between k and l, 7 to 15...

if you have a RL ftdi will not work...

I'm confused now! Sorry I'm new in this area.

My galletto has the chip FTDI(FT232BL). With this chip and do the link between 7 and 15 it will work?

Thanks and regards

rappttor
9th April, 2010, 01:19 PM
yes it should work...the driver is delphi E3

MasterCable
9th April, 2010, 01:20 PM
"rappttor" - I understand now what did you mean. My galletto chip is a FTDI BL, so if I do the link between 7 and 15 will work. I will test again, and report after here.

MasterCable
9th April, 2010, 02:24 PM
yes it should work...the driver is delphi E3

What is the difference between E3 and E4, how do I know what is my ECU?

Thanks

Floyd
9th April, 2010, 07:29 PM
Can anyone supply good tune file for Elan SE turbo M100?

I can upload file if someone can help.

bd_bboy
10th April, 2010, 03:50 AM
Can anyone tell me what cable shoud I use for 2007 Seat Altea XL 1.9 PD 105hp?
How many hp can be added to this engine?
Thanks.

pimpin
10th April, 2010, 04:29 AM
HI ANY ONE HAVE TUNING FILE FOR VW GTI 1.8 TURBO 5 SPEED MANUAL ?

pimpin
10th April, 2010, 04:30 AM
I SORRY THE YEAR IS 2001 1.8 TURBO AWD CODE ENGINE THANKS

rappttor
10th April, 2010, 09:01 AM
Can anyone tell me what cable shoud I use for 2007 Seat Altea XL 1.9 PD 105hp?
How many hp can be added to this engine?
Thanks.

clone galetto or edc16 flasher will do the work, and the gain can be up to 25 hp and 60nm in safe conditions, although i heard that the latter 105 vw engines had vnt14 turbos, wich cannot support to much pressure

oldford
10th April, 2010, 09:29 AM
I wouldn't chip an AWD engine without changing the injectors as well. Injector duty cycle is 90% or more above 6000 rpm, so very close to the limit. If the boost is raised just a little bit the engine will start to run lean and eventually one or more pistons will melt.

bd_bboy
10th April, 2010, 03:23 PM
clone galetto or edc16 flasher will do the work, and the gain can be up to 25 hp and 60nm in safe conditions, although i heard that the latter 105 vw engines had vnt14 turbos, wich cannot support to much pressure

Thanks.
The thing is that the description and sw of galetto v1260 only show Bosch EDC16U3x only in VW models. For SEAT, Altea does not come up, only models with EDC15P VP37.
Edc16 flasher is more expensive, but says clearly Altea and EDC16U3x.
Well, both cables read and write .bin files, right?
Anyone knows a "friendly" .bin tuner SW, which does not have a trojan (like winols 1.5)?
Thanks again.
By the way, great forum!:top:

rappttor
10th April, 2010, 05:18 PM
on your car si insyalled edc16u1 or edc16u31, so as driver you can choose vw, edc16u1, or edc16u31... and try it, if you can read then you may be able to write also. bdm will do it with out any problems...
it will work.

but if you still have problems this way, you must get the ecu on the table, and connect directly to the pins, so the rest of the car (immo by ex) will not hold you down.
regards.

bd_bboy
11th April, 2010, 09:15 PM
that's the problem, i don't know anyone with a galetto, so I cannot try it...I would have to buy it to try it...
If it's a matter of EDC driver, it should work, but an Ebay seller in the UK told me that this cable does not work, and he suggest to buy EDC16 flasher instead. But he doesn't sell them, so he apparently had no interest attach.
Or he was really frank and honest, or he doesn't know what he's selling!!!

Basicly, if I understood you, when reading/writing ECU with galetto, I have to choose a VW driver for EDC16U31.
That's it? There's no specificity for brand "SEAT"? It's only a sw index?

PS: A professional tuner told me this 1.9 PD engine can go up to 30hp securely, so maybe this engine is not included in the "latter 105 vw engines", I hope.

vwpassat
11th April, 2010, 10:21 PM
Hi brothers.
Does anybody able to cut off EGR if I send you my am29f800dump?
My car is a Mercedes CDI w210 2000.
Thank you.

djwacik
11th April, 2010, 10:26 PM
I can switch the EGR off for you.

BTW. Clear your PM as you have exceeded quota...

eliotroyano
12th April, 2010, 05:09 AM
Can you point me in a direction of learning how to modify maps from ECU. Any Tutorials, I know i not gonna learn this over night and i willing to put in the time, I read a few things about winols but that seems a bit hard for me at moment. Is there anything a bit easyer to start with... Cheers for any info.

Hi friends, such type off specific tutorial does not exist, only good reading of how to tune and engine, generally speaking. Is not black magic, but you need to know what you are doing, really.

Here are some links:

www.chiptuners.org - Login (http://www.chiptuners.org/forums/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=1179) -- Funny maps, how NOT to tune
www.chiptuners.org - Login (http://www.chiptuners.org/forums/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=136) -- Tutorial : Defining the maps axis
www.chiptuners.org - View topic - Winols Tutorial - Howto (http://www.chiptuners.org/forums/viewtopic.php?t=132) -- WinOls Tutorial
http://www.mickandsarah.com/wrx/UTEC_Quick_Guide_Part_Deux.pdf -- The Quick Guide To Subaru Tuning with the UTEC Part Deux
www.chiptuners.es - Identificarse (http://www.chiptuners.es/foro/viewtopic.php?f=13&t=86) -- Listado de problemas y precauciones a la hora de programar
www.chiptuners.es - Identificarse (http://www.chiptuners.es/foro/viewtopic.php?f=13&t=18) -- El avance y sus efectos
www.chiptuners.es - Identificarse (http://www.chiptuners.es/foro/viewtopic.php?f=13&t=112) -- Tutorial: Mapas Bosch en motor TDI con bomba rotativa (VP)
www.chiptuners.es - Ver Tema - El checksum (http://www.chiptuners.es/foro/viewtopic.php?f=12&t=40) -- El checksum
www.chiptuners.es - Ver Tema - Que es un mapa (http://www.chiptuners.es/foro/viewtopic.php?f=12&t=9) -- Que es un mapa
www.chiptuners.es - Ver Tema - nivel ?ptimo de Incermentos en mapas (http://www.chiptuners.es/foro/viewtopic.php?f=12&t=1543) -- nivel ?ptimo de Incermentos en mapas
www.chiptuners.es - Ver Tema - Primeros pasos con ECM2001 (http://www.chiptuners.es/foro/viewtopic.php?f=25&t=19&start=30) -- Primeros Pasos con ECM2001
Tuning - S4Wiki (http://s4wiki.com/wiki/Tuning) -- S4 Tuning
http://www.xsarausuarios.com/ftopic-10319-days0-orderasc-0.html -- Como reprogramar ECU Siemens
• ECUCONNECTIONS CHIP TUNING FORUM (http://www.ecuconnections.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=9&sid=7d182728e0c6d0a76e4efffed6cc6b0a) -- excellent links from the friends of ECUConnections

Some are in spanish but google translator do wonders with those and have great info.

One of my favorites is this one:

http://www.checksumm.com/chiptuning/starting-chip-tuning-t4666/index.html (http://www.checksumm.com/chiptuning/starting-chip-tuning-t4666/index.html) -- Starting a chip tuning company...

Read, learn and enjoy....... I am reading, searching, and learning since sometime ago, when my work let me some time and I am far away to get a deep knowledge about chiptuning; is not easy but it is really an amazing world, that need common sense and the right tools.

vwpassat
12th April, 2010, 08:09 AM
Hi
may I have your e-mail?
my e-mail is NO ITS NOT MATE
I will send you my dumps.
Thank you very much.
With respect, Marius

I can switch the EGR off for you.

BTW. Clear your PM as you have exceeded quota...

vwpassat
12th April, 2010, 11:54 AM
I am so sorry for #217. I though I am on PM when I typed.
I ask apologize to administrator. I did not wanted to broke the rule.

Hi
may I have your e-mail?
my e-mail is NO ITS NOT MATE
I will send you my dumps.
Thank you very much.
With respect, Marius

harrysk
13th April, 2010, 05:00 PM
Has anyone a tuning file for skoda octavia 1.8T 20V number 06A906032FC 0261207204 1037360294 ?

marujon
13th April, 2010, 06:26 PM
Thanks.
The thing is that the description and sw of galetto v1260 only show Bosch EDC16U3x only in VW models. For SEAT, Altea does not come up, only models with EDC15P VP37.
Edc16 flasher is more expensive, but says clearly Altea and EDC16U3x.
Well, both cables read and write .bin files, right?
Anyone knows a "friendly" .bin tuner SW, which does not have a trojan (like winols 1.5)?
Thanks again.
By the way, great forum!:top:

**** the seat drivers. USE AUDI/VW, I've tried to R/w SEAT LEON/SEAT ALTEA (EDC15P/EDC16u1/U34 ) i'VE WROte AND READED SUccesfully :). TRy to read, with audi/VW drivers, get rid of seat drivers there are very bad. with Galletto 1260.

mac10190
13th April, 2010, 10:38 PM
any body know how i could view the ecu map from my 2003 vw jetta tdi 1.9 diesel?

mac10190
13th April, 2010, 10:39 PM
i have the map i just can't read it. I wanted to compare my original ecu map with a Custom Tune Map from Kermatdi.

djwacik
13th April, 2010, 11:35 PM
Even demo version of WinOLS will let you compare the files...

bd_bboy
14th April, 2010, 01:18 PM
Thanks for your post. I will try it. Do you have any Altea 1.9 105hp tuned files (with 130/140hp)?
Thanks again. I will buy the Galletto v1260 cable.

joao_ionut
14th April, 2010, 09:37 PM
Hello there.I am new here.But i love car end i work as a mechanic in Portugal,I have a Peugeot 406Coupe 2.0 16v, 135HP. I?f gest put a turbo,a garret turbo from 1.9td from a Citroen.I have Inter-cooler also.But now i need to reprogram the ECU for more fuel. Can you help me Robby&Bobby. I have a ecu flash program,i reed some stuf how tu used it but i am afraid,so wat i realy want is a map to upload.What info do you need.Please help me

saddamxp
14th April, 2010, 11:48 PM
How can I contact Robby&Bobby?

vwpassat
15th April, 2010, 06:48 AM
Hi
Anybody would do for me a tuning file AM29f800EDC15 if I send original?

I would like for the new file EGR cut off more power and small diesel fuel consumption.
Is that possible?
My car is a Mercedes W210 CDI year2000.
Thank you very much.

PM

szymonetr
15th April, 2010, 01:31 PM
Hi, please for mod to alfa 147 1.9 jtd

Num. HW: 0281010332
Num. SW: 1037366688

bd_bboy
15th April, 2010, 10:27 PM
I don't know if I can write this, but try to google ecu-tuning.it.
I think there are some stuff there to Alfa's.

arab
21st April, 2010, 12:10 PM
hello
can any help me about repair ecus of mercedes benz and volvo and scania truck ?
what programmer and diag and any things else i should buy?
please help me my firends
thanks very much

chiptunerkft
23rd April, 2010, 10:46 AM
Everyone wants free tuning files. :)

bd_bboy
28th April, 2010, 08:21 AM
on your car si insyalled edc16u1 or edc16u31, so as driver you can choose vw, edc16u1, or edc16u31... and try it, if you can read then you may be able to write also. bdm will do it with out any problems...
it will work.

but if you still have problems this way, you must get the ecu on the table, and connect directly to the pins, so the rest of the car (im*o by ex) will not hold you down.
regards.

I received my galletto 1260 and and generates an error in my Altea:
"Start reading...errore SK1
Errore SilentKeyLettura"
Can someone help me?
Thanks

del635
28th April, 2010, 10:48 AM
Everyone wants free tuning files. :)
I went round every local car wash yesterday and no-one would wash my car for free either :(

HJugo
28th April, 2010, 11:38 AM
Hi everyone. Could you be so kind and write me what is wrong in my modification/tuning files comparing to original? Do you have some suggestions to adjust it? Is it safe to flash it by Galletto 1260. Is there any chance to lock my ECU? Thanks in advance for any response.

le_maniac
28th April, 2010, 12:45 PM
I'm a beginner on this firm :-) ... As a beginner I don't know where should I start, pls I need some advice ... Thanks in advance for your advices ...

bisnao
29th April, 2010, 01:21 AM
Hi ,i am quite new to chiptuning.
Just bought a buggy equiped with chery motor 1.1L 16V 4 cylinder, with Siemens ECU.
I would like to get some more power out of it, anyone can help me with a modified file for this buggy?
I would much apreciate.
Thanks

ahmed18881
29th April, 2010, 09:32 AM
i have a problem with timing on a custom file for my mercedes clk 430 custom supercharger, i need to retard timing after 3800 rpm 3 degrees, and one 6 degrees (both partial throttle and WOT). my file was based on high octane fuel which is not available where i live. tried to trick the ECU in many ways but did work out, now driving on octane booster, but still pinging when heat soaked. will send file for who is willing to help me. thanks all for this great forum.

wahooo
29th April, 2010, 07:45 PM
Opel? Even with flash inside there is not routine for reading in the actual ecu, manufacturer did not put it in they only put write routne for updates, they dont need to read! desolder only or post your numbers.

what do u mean by desolder or post your numbers?

bd_bboy
30th April, 2010, 08:16 AM
I received my galletto 1260 and and generates an error in my Altea:
"Start reading...errore SK1
Errore SilentKeyLettura"
Can someone help me?
Thanks

Please, anyone?

del635
30th April, 2010, 10:14 AM
what do u mean by desolder or post your numbers?
If you post the numbers on the sticker on ecu I might have an ori file I can upload for you, if the ecu is flashable then tune the ori I give you and flash it in. Other option is to desolder the 2x plccs and r/w the old fashioned way.

del635
30th April, 2010, 10:19 AM
Please, anyone?
Your tool r/w via the k line, afaik in some newer vags the k line is not connected to the diag port, get pin out for your ecu and add the wire in from the k line pin to the port. Another possibly safer option is to buy cloned bdm and work that way.

yuly4you
30th April, 2010, 04:47 PM
Hello, can anyone tell me what cable i need to use to r/w rcu from my ford mondeo 2003 2.0TDCI fmba? and a map for my car?if not have a map, i will read it from my ecu when i will have propper tools....please help me, i want to do that from myself...

bd_bboy
1st May, 2010, 09:18 AM
Your tool r/w via the k line, afaik in some newer vags the k line is not connected to the diag port, get pin out for your ecu and add the wire in from the k line pin to the port. Another possibly safer option is to buy cloned bdm and work that way.

I think the kline is connected in my ecu.
I say this because I have a VAG 704 clone and when I connect this cable to the ECU, the SW says: K-Line OK, CAN OK.
Is there a way to rewire this cable to work or is it a lost case...
Thks

Bandit7311
3rd May, 2010, 03:13 PM
Hello guys,

as I want to understand the dump file what I have pulled out my
Volvo V40 2,0T Yr 1998 160HP,

can anyone give me some information for:

* Where im*obilizer data is stored in the dump?

* Where the map areas are locate?

* Where to find checksum and/or calculate it?

Thanks
B

worldiagnostic
3rd May, 2010, 03:20 PM
Please, anyone?

Get a normal, original ECU Flashing tool: CMD flash, Byteshooter, etc. ;)

worldiagnostic
3rd May, 2010, 03:21 PM
Hello, can anyone tell me what cable i need to use to r/w rcu from my ford mondeo 2003 2.0TDCI fmba? and a map for my car?if not have a map, i will read it from my ecu when i will have propper tools....please help me, i want to do that from myself...
You need Powergate R to work with Fords.

coolis
3rd May, 2010, 09:08 PM
Hello !!! Anyone damos Mercedes edc 15c6

bd_bboy
4th May, 2010, 10:39 AM

I finally got it, thanks to "Hollow" poster.
The trick was the FTDI drivers from VAG K+1.4, and choosing, in galletto 1260,
line "0---------------0".

As anyone "juiced" this file? Thanks.

PS:
Bytes: 1FFFFF
Checksum: D86C
Brand: Bosch EDC16
Number HW: 1037382082
Number SW: 1037382082

v1037382082
.03G906021AN
BPG-81002.06.07--H07--14680013.
.03G906021LN
.MR4 1,9L EDC

DMD-Mo
4th May, 2010, 11:16 PM
Go to a real tuner

worldiagnostic
5th May, 2010, 09:03 AM
Go to a real tuner

+1, but I already realized there will be a NEVER-ENDING crowd of fools, expecting for free (or almost free) tuning files and tools :)
The biggest problem is, that these fools are trying to advertise as chiptuning companies and killing customers time, ecu's and engines :/
In a result, we all have such opinions like "chip tuning broke my piston", "chip tuning is a big smoke on diesel" and all the following crap.
That's the way it is.